GOP Chairman Cries Voter Fraud Because He Saw Black People Voting

850 registered voters in Port st Lucie cast 1550 ballots. Voter fraud? What voter fraud?
There is one thing Florida Democrats wanted as much as the re election of Barack Obama and that was to be rid of Allen West, even if meant sending the town drunk to Congress.
That also opens the door to the suspiscion that Barack Obama is an illegal president who gained re election through fraudulent and illicit means. That may be the reason why he didn't intervene in Ahmadinejads suppression of the Iranian street revolts after Mahmoud's fraudulent re election, Obama knew he was going to have to do the same thing here when his turn came. There is honor among thieves, apparently.

The FL voter fraud has already been debunked, but please don't let that stop you from repeating the lie.

You ever hear of anyone initiating such a thing because a couple white people showed up to vote that no one recognized?

If you can't even understand how racist this asshole sounds, then it is no big surprise the GOP is talking itself into extinction.

The areas he was talking about are small, the kind of place where everyone knows everybody and pretty much everthing about them. Any stranger would raise an eye'brow, but hey if you can put a racist spin on it so much the better, right?

The left will always put their self interest over the truth.

And the right will always put their self-interest over America, Americans, and the Constitution.

The right wingers never stop bringing the :lol: from their non-stop stupidity.

"Charlie Webster, the chairman of Maine’s Republican Party, sees “dozens of black people” voting on Nov. 6 as evidence of voter fraud because “nobody in town knows anyone who’s black.”

Don't you know that black people are invisible?

850 registered voters in Port st Lucie cast 1550 ballots. Voter fraud? What voter fraud?
There is one thing Florida Democrats wanted as much as the re election of Barack Obama and that was to be rid of Allen West, even if meant sending the town drunk to Congress.
That also opens the door to the suspiscion that Barack Obama is an illegal president who gained re election through fraudulent and illicit means. That may be the reason why he didn't intervene in Ahmadinejads suppression of the Iranian street revolts after Mahmoud's fraudulent re election, Obama knew he was going to have to do the same thing here when his turn came. There is honor among thieves, apparently.

The FL voter fraud has already been debunked, but please don't let that stop you from repeating the lie.

Such things do not matter to people who aren't interested in the truth. Anything that damages the object of their malice is their "truth", regardless if it is fabricated.

Last edited:
Not interested in troll threads...

In other words: :lalala: I hate threads that show again the GOP are a bunch of racist morons! :lalala:

I hate threads that show the democrats as a bunch of fraud supporters that use blacks as pons.

You're the goddamn racist moron. You use these people and keep them on welfare and stupid.

It was the democrats that destroyed the black family
It was the democrats that give them free shit

FUCK YOU you anti-white loser

The vote in California was fraud, at least mine was. It should have been defective and counted by hand. Why California would resort to fraud is at least curious because this is a democrat state. Or, are some democrats not the equal of other democrats. I have no idea which democrat got my vote.

Charlie Webster, the chairman of Maine’s Republican Party, sees “dozens of black people” voting on Nov. 6 as evidence of voter fraud because “nobody in town knows anyone who’s black.”

They don't know any black people.

He is not saying they know everyone in town.

Important distinction.

Why?

Would it matter if there were a dozen chinese people in a tiny little town in which everyone knows there are no chinese residents?

Are you incapable of logic?

Such things do not matter to people who aren't interested in the truth. Anything that damages the object of their malice is their "truth", regardless if it is fabricated.

Were is your proof?

Charlie Webster, the chairman of Maine’s Republican Party, sees “dozens of black people” voting on Nov. 6 as evidence of voter fraud because “nobody in town knows anyone who’s black.”

Important distinction.

Why?

Would it matter if there were a dozen chinese people in a tiny little town in which everyone knows there are no chinese residents?

Irony.

He did not say they know there are no black people, idiot. They just don't know any.

I understand this distinction is too difficult for you to comprehend. It's okay, we don't have very high expectations of you.

Prove that. Why are you just making things up?

Were is your proof?

The constant fabrication and repetition of lies is the proof.

I suppose in your little mind you think you are being clever.

The areas he was talking about are small, the kind of place where everyone knows everybody and pretty much everthing about them. Any stranger would raise an eye'brow, but hey if you can put a racist spin on it so much the better, right?

The left will always put their self interest over the truth.

And the right will always put their self-interest over America, Americans, and the Constitution.

Please explain how verifying the elegibility of a voter is contrary to Americas interest or the Constitution.

Important distinction.

Why?

Irony.

He did not say they know there are no black people, idiot. They just don't know any.

I understand this distinction is too difficult for you to comprehend. It's okay, we don't have very high expectations of you.

In a small town in Maine, are you saying people would not know if there were black populations?

Are you really that naive?

Why?

Irony.

In a small town in Maine, are you saying people would not know if there were black populations?

Name the towns. Name the people who saw black people voting they did not know.

Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Were is your proof?

The constant fabrication and repetition of lies is the proof.

I suppose in your little mind you think you are being clever.

Where is your proof of 'constant fabrication and repetition of lies'?

You do realize you are reading into the interview all sorts of your personal assumptions, right?

Irony.

Name the towns. Name the people who saw black people voting they did not know.

Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Does the fact he did not name the towns on the spot make it fact that what he said is untrue?

Think about it, troll.

I swear to God, you'd think this story was from The Onion. But its not. Its just from the regular ass news. Which says a lot about the GOP.

The op's title is misleading and stupid. It's the media poking you with a stick, and you being a dumbass, respond by dissing the GOP.

You might look in the mirror to see who is stupid.

Forum List

Back