GOP Chairman Cries Voter Fraud Because He Saw Black People Voting

The left will always put their self interest over the truth.

And the right will always put their self-interest over America, Americans, and the Constitution.

Please explain how verifying the elegibility of a voter is contrary to Americas interest or the Constitution.
Verifying the eligibility of a voter because of the color of their skin, is contrary to American principals.

The fact his claim is made without any evidence.

That is not proof, is it?

Give us proof. Stop making shit up.

You are an idiot. The dipshit made the claim that dozens of black people voted who the white people did not know.

That is his claim.

He did not provide any evidence.

Got it, dumbass?

Oh, I see how it works. Well 20,000 republicans voted in Barrow, Alaska, pop. 4,212, and no one saw them before, they came by whaling ship.

Where is your proof of 'constant fabrication and repetition of lies'?

You do realize you are reading into the interview all sorts of your personal assumptions, right?

Watch for Petreous soon buying a villa in the Riviera.

He was bought off and bribed lock, stock and barrel in order to prevent him fro testifying in the upcoming congressional inquiries into the Watergate-like cover-up by this most corrupt administration.

Here's a whole collection of them: Meet the Piss Drinkers

Prove that. Why are you just making things up?

I see now. This is your way from putting as much distance between yourself and the fact you got pwned back in post #21.

:lol:

You aren't making sense and are now ducking.

Where is your proof that since he elected not to name the towns in question, that means he was lying?

Aren't you a stickler for backing up your claims, twat?

Personally I would never denigrate someone, of either party, trying to improve the integrity of the vote. If we can't have confidence of our elections, we can have no confidence in our government. What is so outrageous about sending a post card to verify residence?

Whats wrong with sending a paper write-in ballot to the residence, tha can be mailed or carried in? And whats wrong with giving people 30 days to vote? And another 30 days to tally votes? Whats wrong with that?

Did you not read the OP, we're talking about people that registered and voted the same day. If your going to comment, try to have some idea what you're talking about.

In a small town in Maine, are you saying people would not know if there were black populations?

Are you really that naive?

Name the towns. Name the people who saw black people voting they did not know.

Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Does the fact he did not name the towns on the spot make it fact that what he said is untrue?

Think about it, troll.

It is not true until evidence for the claim is provided.

If you are too stupid to understand that simple fact of life, no wonder you drink so much piss.

You do realize you are reading into the interview all sorts of your personal assumptions, right?

He was bought off and bribed lock, stock and barrel in order to prevent him fro testifying in the upcoming congressional inquiries into the Watergate-like cover-up by this most corrupt administration.

You are going to deflect now that you have been caught in absurd fabrication and conjecture?

You diminish your credibility when you just make things up.

Name the towns. Name the people who saw black people voting they did not know.

Go ahead. I'm waiting.

Does the fact he did not name the towns on the spot make it fact that what he said is untrue?

Think about it, troll.

If you are too stupid to understand that simple fact of life, no wonder you drink so much piss.

Really?

Explain.

I took a shit an hour ago.

This is true only if I can provide you with evidence?

Why post if you are incapable of logic and reason?

You are going to deflect now that you have been caught in absurd fabrication and conjecture?

You asked for evidence of people here making shit up, and I gave you a bucketful.

Sorry to make your butt hurt AGAIN!

A dipshit in Maine made a claim.

He did not provide evidence for that claim.

These are the simple facts.

If you believed him despite the absence of evidence, then you have no interest in the truth.

You asked for evidence of people here making shit up, and I gave you a bucketful.

No I didn't, cocksmoke.

Prove I asked for evidence of 'people here making shit up'?

Why are you lying?

No I didn't, cocksmoke.

Why are you lying?

Wow. I just realized you have a brain injury. Memory deficits.

He did not provide evidence for that claim.

If you believed him despite the absence of evidence, then you have no interest in the truth.

Are you changing your story now?

You said it didn't happen since full details were not provide in this one story.

Are you really that fucking stupid to believe that something is not true just because all details of an event do not appear in a story about it?

Think, then reply, troll.

He did not provide evidence for that claim. He did not provide evidence of the towns in which these events occurred. He did not name any names of people who saw the mysterious black voters.

No I didn't, cocksmoke.

Why are you lying?

Wow. I just realized you have a brain injury. Memory deficits.

I caught you making shit up again, as you are wont to do.

Think about it, troll.

Really?

Explain.

bump. Let's have your answer.

Really?

Explain.

bump. Let's have your answer.

A claim is not to be accepted as true without evidence. How have you made it this far in life being so stupid?

And if you think a claim about black people voting fraudulently is as socially important as your shit, then you are beyond reach.

But I already knew that.

Fucking troll becomes only the second person I put on ignore.

Congratulations!

You got tired of getting your nuts kicked all week, that's why, piss drinker.

I guarantee you will be less likely to drink any more piss from here on.

Forum List

Back