GOP Called Out On Doctored Photo

You get the USMB balls award for 2011.

Some guy who chooses the screen name of 'DaGoose' is commenting on the value of either three or five fingers...

WTF????? :confused:

My brother is a proctologist. Excuse the indescresion.

I know he is. He told me to tell you that he found your head. And now that he pulled your head out of your ass maybe you'll know how to spell "indiscretion" you stupid fuck.

Let me see if I understand correctly.

There is no problem with the content of the actual ad, but somehow we are supposed to ignore all that and focus on the fingers as if there is some malicious intent to make him look like a fully fingered hand.

You know, you are giving this ad a bunch of free publicity. So please. Go ahead.

This is a serious allegation and merits further investigation.

We really need to get to the ~ahem~ bottom of this. :rolleyes:

i-came-all-the-way-out-here-just-to-tell-you-i-just-dont-give-a-flying-fuck.jpg

Little lies and big lies have something in common.

They are lies

They show someone is willing to lie.

Last edited:
Why did they feel it nessesary to PHOTOSHOP a undamaged hand onto this picture?

Supposedly that is not what happened. Have you seen the original photo?

I have not. But someone said it was a stray hand belonging to someone in the background. Easy to see that happening when a photo is sent to a graphic design person with no connection to the people in the photo.

Last edited:

I have not. But someone said it a stray hand belonging to someone in the background. Easy to see that happening when a photo is sent to someone whose expertise is sent to a graphic design person with no connection to the people in the photo.

Sen. Tester

watch the video in the OP link.

You see him with one hand up and another behind him down.

They would have to photo shop a hand into one of those places to show him with two full hands.

They photoshopped a hand in.

WHY????????

I have not. But someone said it a stray hand belonging to someone in the background. Easy to see that happening when a photo is sent to someone whose expertise is sent to a graphic design person with no connection to the people in the photo.

Sen. Tester

watch the video in the OP link.

You see him with one hand up and another behind him down.

They would have to photo shop a hand into one of those places to show him with two full hands.

They photoshopped a hand in.

WHY????????

I watched the video. I don't understand your conclusion.

The original explanation that it was a hand from someone in the background still makes sense to me.

If it turns out that it was photoshopped in, that would also have made sense to me - and could have had an innocent explanation of it being an element pasted in by someone who was trying to balance out the photo and just didn't know what Tester looked like.

I don't like that someone would say that it wasn't if it really was but it could still have been done innocently by a graphic design person who didn't know the senator.

You know ... like Biden telling the wheelchair bound man to stand up and take a bow. I wouldn't expect a kid in a graphic design department to be better informed about someone's disabilities than Biden was.

But until we see the original photo, I still have no reason to doubt that it was just the hand from someone in the group behind them.

I have not. But someone said it was a stray hand belonging to someone in the background. Easy to see that happening when a photo is sent to a graphic design person with no connection to the people in the photo.

so, the money went to the person with the stray hand then.

retarded rationalization of a fuck up.

Montana Sen. Jon Tester's team is calling out the National Republican Senatorial Committee on a new ad depicting the Democratic lawmaker getting cozy with lobbyists and Barack Obama.

The web commercial shows the lawmaker's five-fingered left hand open toward the president as the men pat one another on the back. The problem is, Tester only has two fingers on his left hand.

Tester, a farmer who was first elected to the Senate in 2006, lost the three middle fingers on his left hand in a childhood meat-grinder accident.

Sen. Tester

Am I mistaken, isn't that his right hand on the Obama's back?

Montana Sen. Jon Tester's team is calling out the National Republican Senatorial Committee on a new ad depicting the Democratic lawmaker getting cozy with lobbyists and Barack Obama.

Tester, a farmer who was first elected to the Senate in 2006, lost the three middle fingers on his left hand in a childhood meat-grinder accident.

Sen. Tester

Am I mistaken, isn't that his right hand on the Obama's back?

yeah, and some other person's "stray" left hand is accepting the money.

you are a clever detective.

Forum List

Back