GOP Borrows $10 Trillion, Dooms Trump

No, they won't. I also told BluesLegend that Trump will get his Chumps to go along with every liberal plan he comes up with.

"It's okay if Trump does it."
He isn't in office yet dumb ass.
The dumb fucks voted for Vladimir Trump based on what he promised to do.

He has promised to increase our debt by $10 trillion.

The President has to sign whatever budget crosses his desk, or veto it. Trump is okay with increasing the debt by $10 trillion.

All caught up now, retard?

Here we go again, Obama racks up $10 trillion in debt over the last 8 years and now the GOP passes a budget to borrow another $10 trillion over the next 10 years WTF?

Trump is good but goddamn now he has to deal with another $10 trillion in debt from the GOP? Can Trump really get the economy to generate another $1 trillion a year in tax revenue? And that's just to break even and assumes the GOP won't be spending every dime the Trump economy makes as fast as they make it.

:bang3:

1. Can you link that?

2. No he can't pull us out of that.

3. Are you sure that is the case?

Rand Paul laid it out on CSPAN an hour ago. This so called repeal Obamacare bill is really a 10 year GOP budget with $9.7 trillion in borrowing. No spending cuts, no agency cuts or eliminations, no spending reforms.

Rand Paul gave a few examples. $45 million spent on a natural gas, gas station in Afghanistan. Yeah one freaking gas station. No wait for the punch line, there are no vehicles in Afghanistan that run on natural gas. :bang3:

$85 million spent building an embassy and 10 year lease in Afghanistan...that's surrounded by tall buildings and can never be used as an embassy due to security issues. :bang3:

$700,000 spent on trying to determine if Neal Armstrong said, "One small step for man" or "One small step for a man" no not a joke. The result of the study was...they are not sure. :bang3:

Well, they do a budget every year, and I have never seen a 10 year budget; a 10 year projection, yes....budget, no! I will wait and see. Trump will never sign a budget like that anyway, he will veto it. They do not need 10 trillion, they need to cover the deficits until the economy ignites, unless someone is going to spend a lot of cash, and we conservatives will vote them out post haste!

The bill Rand Paul held up has 5% growth in the budget every year for the next 10 years. The GOP leadership are not calling it a budget, its more of their baseline continuing resolution BS but the bottom line is a 5% increase a year.

They won't get it! Maybe for one year, but not ongoing, no way. They will expand the budget slightly for a new President to put his stuff in place for a year, but not indefinitely. They will hear their constituents banging on their doors louder than they did on the leftists.

We will know NEXT year what is going on. I expect Trump to start cutting crap like crazy, positions, personnel, departments. You watch, the people will support him, but Washington won't!

The GOP RINO's and establishment has been increasingly brazen in bashing conservatives and the tea party. You have to remember these are the idiots that thought nominating a 3rd Bush was a good idea. Drunk on power I don't think they feel accountable to the people.

No, they won't. I also told BluesLegend that Trump will get his Chumps to go along with every liberal plan he comes up with.

"It's okay if Trump does it."
He isn't in office yet dumb ass.
The dumb fucks voted for Vladimir Trump based on what he promised to do.

He has promised to increase our debt by $10 trillion.

The President has to sign whatever budget crosses his desk, or veto it. Trump is okay with increasing the debt by $10 trillion.

All caught up now, retard?
Again "retard" he isn't at the desk yet.

Here we go again, Obama racks up $10 trillion in debt over the last 8 years and now the GOP passes a budget to borrow another $10 trillion over the next 10 years WTF?

Trump is good but goddamn now he has to deal with another $10 trillion in debt from the GOP? Can Trump really get the economy to generate another $1 trillion a year in tax revenue? And that's just to break even and assumes the GOP won't be spending every dime the Trump economy makes as fast as they make it.

1. Can you link that?

Rand Paul laid it out on CSPAN an hour ago. This so called repeal Obamacare bill is really a 10 year GOP budget with $9.7 trillion in borrowing. No spending cuts, no agency cuts or eliminations, no spending reforms.

Rand Paul gave a few examples. $45 million spent on a natural gas, gas station in Afghanistan. Yeah one freaking gas station. No wait for the punch line, there are no vehicles in Afghanistan that run on natural gas. :bang3:

$85 million spent building an embassy and 10 year lease in Afghanistan...that's surrounded by tall buildings and can never be used as an embassy due to security issues. :bang3:

$700,000 spent on trying to determine if Neal Armstrong said, "One small step for man" or "One small step for a man" no not a joke. The result of the study was...they are not sure. :bang3:

Well, they do a budget every year, and I have never seen a 10 year budget; a 10 year projection, yes....budget, no! I will wait and see. Trump will never sign a budget like that anyway, he will veto it. They do not need 10 trillion, they need to cover the deficits until the economy ignites, unless someone is going to spend a lot of cash, and we conservatives will vote them out post haste!

The bill Rand Paul held up has 5% growth in the budget every year for the next 10 years. The GOP leadership are not calling it a budget, its more of their baseline continuing resolution BS but the bottom line is a 5% increase a year.

They won't get it! Maybe for one year, but not ongoing, no way. They will expand the budget slightly for a new President to put his stuff in place for a year, but not indefinitely. They will hear their constituents banging on their doors louder than they did on the leftists.

We will know NEXT year what is going on. I expect Trump to start cutting crap like crazy, positions, personnel, departments. You watch, the people will support him, but Washington won't!
Ahhhhh. You poor thing. You have the same naive expectations I had about Republican voters 16 years ago. "No way they will let Bush and the GOP Congress run up our debt every year."

:lol:

It turned out who was or was not wearing a flag pin was all that mattered to them.

"It's okay when a R does it!"

It hasn't been voted on yet, its in the so called repeal Obamacare bill. Rand Paul is planning to vote no on the bill.
Did you know Rand Paul's tax plan involves repealing almost all tax expenditures?

Same with Ted Cruz's tax plan.

Even Rubio had a plan to drastically scale back tax expenditures for businesses.

It's the only way to balance the budget and lower tax rates.

One day you dumb fucks will realize the asshole you thought was a liberal was the only actual fiscal conservative on this forum.

Why don't you start a thread on that nitwit. We are discussing the GOP's plan to add another $9.7 trillion to the debt in this thread.

It hasn't been voted on yet, its in the so called repeal Obamacare bill. Rand Paul is planning to vote no on the bill.
Did you know Rand Paul's tax plan involves repealing almost all tax expenditures?

Even Rubio had a plan to drastically scale back tax expenditures for businesses.

One day you dumb fucks will realize the asshole you thought was a liberal was the only actual fiscal conservative on this forum.

Why don't you start a thread on that nitwit. We are discussing the GOP's plan to add another $9.7 trillion to the debt in this thread.
You brought up Rand Paul. And you brought up debt. You also claimed to be a fiscal conservative.

Did you want to discuss how to get debt down, or did you want to just WHINE?

I guess we were just supposed to all post "THOSE BASTARDS!" and call it good.

You brought up Rand Paul. And you brought up debt. You also claimed to be a fiscal conservative.

You are in rabid troll mode, I'm putting you on ignore...there now its like you don't exist.

You are in rabid troll mode, I'm putting you on ignore...there now its like you don't exist.
Whine away! Sorry to make your butt hurt.

So let me ask you a question. You know that from 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs moved to China. So all that revenue was gone. Over 43,000 factories closed, so all that revenue was gone. Republicans made a three trillion tax break for the rich, so all that revenue was gone. And the Medicare part D costing another one or two trillion. Gone. Then the cost of the Iraq war. Another three trillion gone. The country losing 750,000 jobs a month, revenue gone.

So what did Obama spend the money on since all that happened BEFORE he became president. Remember, Republicans promised to block everything he did.

Well, not everything:

Unemployment benefits: not until Bush tax cuts pass, Senate GOP says

I'm not saying Obama didn't spend, but who spent more? Who lost more? Remember, the car company loans were paid back. So you can't really complain about those. I notice not a word said about GOP spending. How can what happened be his fault if it happened before he became president?

Passing a one trillion dollar medical entitlement program was okay when the Republicans did it. ObamaCare had taxes which were supposed to pay for it. Medicare Part D had no means of paying for it. It was just piled onto the debt.

It bought the senior vote in 2004.

But God help you if you aren't wearing a flag pin!

So let me ask you a question. You know that from 2001 to 2008, millions of jobs moved to China. So all that revenue was gone. Over 43,000 factories closed, so all that revenue was gone. Republicans made a three trillion tax break for the rich, so all that revenue was gone. And the Medicare part D costing another one or two trillion. Gone. Then the cost of the Iraq war. Another three trillion gone. The country losing 750,000 jobs a month, revenue gone.

So what did Obama spend the money on since all that happened BEFORE he became president. Remember, Republicans promised to block everything he did.

Well, not everything:

I'm not saying Obama didn't spend, but who spent more? Who lost more? Remember, the car company loans were paid back. So you can't really complain about those. I notice not a word said about GOP spending. How can what happened be his fault if it happened before he became president?

Obama said the Bush deficits were unpatriotic then Obama piled another $10 trillion onto the debt losing all credibility. Neither one of those idiots did our country a favor. Of the $20 trillion in debt does it really matter if Bush or Obama piled on a trillion or three more than the other? No, the fucking debt is $20 trillion and headed for $30 trillion.

These goddamn politicians have to learn to live within their means. Maxing out credit cards on our kids and grand kids and great grand kids has to stop. Living high on the hog then dumping our massive bills on future generations is fucked up.

According to the "Committee for a Responsible Budget."

CHAIRMEN
MITCH DANIELS
LEON PANETTA
TIM PENNY​

It's run by a gang of establishment douche bags.

Well, not everything:

Clinton and most favored nation. Lol.

For all of the hate on here let's be clear, unless someone can advise otherwise. There was only one candidate on either party that I believe would have or could have balanced the budget, that was Rand Paul.

Alas, so many seem to hate him because he isn't gung ho about ridiculous spending or perpetual war. Being a Libertarian; something I believe the American Founding Fathers were by and large, seems today to be such a dirty word.

last I checked, Mr. Shoeshine was still president, if there has been another 10 trillion in borrowing right now, the lawn jockey owns it, not Trump.

1. Can you link that?

fyi, they do a yearly budget, and then project out for 10 years,

if nothing changes and we have an X-Amount increase the next 10 years in tax revenues, what will the things put in to this budget along with existing spending, cost us for the next 10 years, budget wise.
it's done every year after a new budget....

the 10 trillion in budget deficits over the next ten years estimate, does not account for any spending increases they make next year or the year after or the year after....in the budgets

I'd have to see what numbers and where he is getting them before I'd believe Rand. This congress would be better served by eliminating baseline budgeting first. No Obamacare repeal can happen until they have some form of replacement, even though I oppose that concept.

1. Can you link that?

fyi, they do a yearly budget, and then project out for 10 years,

if nothing changes and we have an X-Amount increase the next 10 years in tax revenues, what will the things put in to this budget along with existing spending, cost us for the next 10 years, budget wise.
it's done every year after a new budget....

the 10 trillion in budget deficits over the next ten years estimate, does not account for any spending increases they make next year or the year after or the year after....in the budgets

Sure. If Trump is accurate and drives the economy well enough he is expected to have a much larger economy and tax base. This will be about jobs and expanding the tax base. If he has such large deficits after year two and is not committed to addressing this debt, the milestone around the neck of the government will not lead to global prosperity.

Forum List

Back