GOP Borrows $10 Trillion, Dooms Trump

Here we go again, Obama racks up $10 trillion in debt over the last 8 years and now the GOP passes a budget to borrow another $10 trillion over the next 10 years WTF?

Trump is good but goddamn now he has to deal with another $10 trillion in debt from the GOP? Can Trump really get the economy to generate another $1 trillion a year in tax revenue? And that's just to break even and assumes the GOP won't be spending every dime the Trump economy makes as fast as they make it.

:bang3:

Exactly when was this $10 trillion budget passed? The new congress just convened and they typically don't do a budget until the fall. What a damn minute, you didn't just make this up did you?

Here we go again, Obama racks up $10 trillion in debt over the last 8 years and now the GOP passes a budget to borrow another $10 trillion over the next 10 years WTF?

Trump is good but goddamn now he has to deal with another $10 trillion in debt from the GOP? Can Trump really get the economy to generate another $1 trillion a year in tax revenue? And that's just to break even and assumes the GOP won't be spending every dime the Trump economy makes as fast as they make it.

Man I tried to Google it, and I see no such thing! Maybe you can link where you are getting this!

As I said Rand Paul gave an in depth presentation on this with half a dozen charts on CSPAN today. He's planning to vote No on the bill but would most likely be the only GOP senator to do so.

Fake news. All those instances happened in the obama administration. Since us budget is about 3.8 trillion it is bogus, and if this,so-called,budget is,passed it is all during Obamas term. Republicans can't make a trump budget til he gets in office. The rape and pillaging of the news by democratic and far left operatives is beyond over the top.

It would be very easy to balance the budget and pay down the debt, and lower income tax rates. All at the same time.

We need to eliminate the $1.2 trillion in annual government gifts in the form of tax expenditures.

That's basic fiscal conservatism, but you won't hear the pseudocons going along with it. In fact, they scream like welfare queens when you try to take away their government gifts.

As for Republicans, you dumb fucks should have caught on during the Bush Administration. They were handed a balanced budget, and they jacked up the debt.

I don't know how many times I have pointed out the Grover Norquist Tax Pledge was a scam for the rubes. They didn't notice the pledge not to raise taxes said NOTHING about not increasing spending.
You lost fuckstick. Now go get yourself a job.

None of the Republicans in Congress has ever actually balanced a budget.

The GOP has been in charge of Congress for two years, and they STILL haven't figured out how to do one.

You hate being reminded of what you brought to the table, don't you.

You are so busy trolling you are not even making sense. We fiscal conservatives have been ripping the GOP establishment spending for decades now go troll your mom or something.

As for Republicans, you dumb fucks should have caught on during the Bush Administration. They were handed a balanced budget, and they jacked up the debt.

I don't know how many times I have pointed out the Grover Norquist Tax Pledge was a scam for the rubes. They didn't notice the pledge not to raise taxes said NOTHING about not increasing spending.
We all lost when you tards picked Clinton and Trump as the two choices, punk.

You hate being reminded of what you brought to the table, don't you.

You are so busy trolling you are not even making sense. We fiscal conservatives have been ripping the GOP establishment spending for decades now go troll your mom or something.
If you were a fiscal conservative, you would be on board with banning tax expenditures.

You wouldn't know a real conservative principle it if hit you in your pointy head.

1. Can you link that?

2. No he can't pull us out of that.

3. Are you sure that is the case?

Rand Paul laid it out on CSPAN an hour ago. This so called repeal Obamacare bill is really a 10 year GOP budget with $9.7 trillion in borrowing. No spending cuts, no agency cuts or eliminations, no spending reforms.

Rand Paul gave a few examples. $45 million spent on a natural gas, gas station in Afghanistan. Yeah one freaking gas station. No wait for the punch line, there are no vehicles in Afghanistan that run on natural gas. :bang3:

$85 million spent building an embassy and 10 year lease in Afghanistan...that's surrounded by tall buildings and can never be used as an embassy due to security issues. :bang3:

$700,000 spent on trying to determine if Neal Armstrong said, "One small step for man" or "One small step for a man" no not a joke. The result of the study was...they are not sure. :bang3:

Well, they do a budget every year, and I have never seen a 10 year budget; a 10 year projection, yes....budget, no! I will wait and see. Trump will never sign a budget like that anyway, he will veto it. They do not need 10 trillion, they need to cover the deficits until the economy ignites, unless someone is going to spend a lot of cash, and we conservatives will vote them out post haste!

The bill Rand Paul held up has 5% growth in the budget every year for the next 10 years. The GOP leadership are not calling it a budget, its more of their baseline continuing resolution BS but the bottom line is a 5% increase a year.

Exactly when was this $10 trillion budget passed? The new congress just convened and they typically don't do a budget until the fall. What a damn minute, you didn't just make this up did you?

It hasn't been voted on yet, its in the so called repeal Obamacare bill. Rand Paul is planning to vote no on the bill.

We all lost when you tards picked Clinton and Trump as the two choices, punk.
Same thing with Romney and The Blamer. Same thing with McCain and the Blamer. Same thing with Gore and Bush.
Point? Moron.

No, they won't. I also told BluesLegend that Trump will get his Chumps to go along with every liberal plan he comes up with.

"It's okay if Trump does it."
He isn't in office yet dumb ass.

1. Can you link that?

2. No he can't pull us out of that.

3. Are you sure that is the case?

Rand Paul laid it out on CSPAN an hour ago. This so called repeal Obamacare bill is really a 10 year GOP budget with $9.7 trillion in borrowing. No spending cuts, no agency cuts or eliminations, no spending reforms.

Rand Paul gave a few examples. $45 million spent on a natural gas, gas station in Afghanistan. Yeah one freaking gas station. No wait for the punch line, there are no vehicles in Afghanistan that run on natural gas. :bang3:

$85 million spent building an embassy and 10 year lease in Afghanistan...that's surrounded by tall buildings and can never be used as an embassy due to security issues. :bang3:

$700,000 spent on trying to determine if Neal Armstrong said, "One small step for man" or "One small step for a man" no not a joke. The result of the study was...they are not sure. :bang3:

Well, they do a budget every year, and I have never seen a 10 year budget; a 10 year projection, yes....budget, no! I will wait and see. Trump will never sign a budget like that anyway, he will veto it. They do not need 10 trillion, they need to cover the deficits until the economy ignites, unless someone is going to spend a lot of cash, and we conservatives will vote them out post haste!

The bill Rand Paul held up has 5% growth in the budget every year for the next 10 years. The GOP leadership are not calling it a budget, its more of their baseline continuing resolution BS but the bottom line is a 5% increase a year.

They won't get it! Maybe for one year, but not ongoing, no way. They will expand the budget slightly for a new President to put his stuff in place for a year, but not indefinitely. They will hear their constituents banging on their doors louder than they did on the leftists.

We will know NEXT year what is going on. I expect Trump to start cutting crap like crazy, positions, personnel, departments. You watch, the people will support him, but Washington won't!

It hasn't been voted on yet, its in the so called repeal Obamacare bill. Rand Paul is planning to vote no on the bill.
Did you know Rand Paul's tax plan involves repealing almost all tax expenditures?

Same with Ted Cruz's tax plan.

Even Rubio had a plan to drastically scale back tax expenditures for businesses.

It's the only way to balance the budget and lower tax rates.

One day you dumb fucks will realize the asshole you thought was a liberal was the only actual fiscal conservative on this forum.

Forum List

Back