GOP and trump considering Medicare cuts in his second term

I'm just SHOCKED that your link doesn't work...

Of note...Premiums MAY...CONTINUE to skyrocket...meaning they were doing that BEFORE the ACA

I'm just SHOCKED that your link doesn't work...

Of note...Premiums MAY...CONTINUE to skyrocket...meaning they were doing that BEFORE the ACA

Works for me. The link is from 2019 which means the ACA will continue to skyrocket.

Virtually all of those who “lost” their insurance ended up with insurance the ACA and many for less money with better benefits

Hardly anyone did that.

Million's did that.

If you say so.

Health Care Premiums May Continue to Skyrocket Under ACA – InsideSources

That article is from Feb this year inside sources should have waited until Oct 1 to spill the news. Some counties may go up and some may go down but you can bet your ass you will get a year older increase.

Virtually all of those who “lost” their insurance ended up with insurance the ACA and many for less money with better benefits

Hardly anyone did that.

Million's did that.

If you say so.

That article is from Feb this year inside sources should have waited until Oct 1 to spill the news. Some counties may go up and some may go down but you can bet your ass you will get a year older increase.

It's not "going down".

Hardly anyone did that.

Million's did that.

If you say so.

It's not "going down".

Will depend on where you live.

Yeah, Trump and the GOP should run on cutting Medicare in 2020.

That's a good idea.

Simply malarkey you on the Far, Far Left are hoping to advance because you see no one on your side being able to beat a highly successful President.

Why don't you put forth the policies that will improve our economy, lower unemployment, negotiate better trade agreements, fight China's theft of hundreds of billions of dollars of our intellectual property, eliminate the ISIS Caliphate in Iraq?

Oh...yeah....

It's not "going down".

Not it won't. The cost side has never been addressed. Medical costs are not going down.

It's not "going down".

Not it won't. The cost side has never been addressed. Medical costs are not going down.

Are we talking about medical cost or health insurance? If health insurance I know for a fact in some places and some plans went down in 2018 and 2019. If you're talking actual medical cost retail rate will never go down but contracted with an insurance company may go down.

That's a good idea.

Simply malarkey you on the Far, Far Left are hoping to advance because you see no one on your side being able to beat a highly successful President.

Why don't you put forth the policies that will improve our economy, lower unemployment, negotiate better trade agreements, fight China's theft of hundreds of billions of dollars of our intellectual property, eliminate the ISIS Caliphate in Iraq?

Oh...yeah....
Because he wouldn't listen.

And if talk radio has you believing that he's highly successful, I guess that's a good thing.

It's not "going down".

Are we talking about medical cost or health insurance? If health insurance I know for a fact in some places and some plans went down in 2018 and 2019. If you're talking actual medical cost retail rate will never go down but contracted with an insurance company may go down.

If medical costs are going up, insurance is not going down.

It's not "going down".

Well since you don't understand how contracts are negotiated with the medical professionals there is just now sense in continuing this conversation. Oh, but I agree retail rates will never go down.

It's not "going down".

Well since you don't understand how contracts are negotiated with the medical professionals there is just now sense in continuing this conversation. Oh, but I agree retail rates will never go down.

I posted where insurance costs have continued to rise and is expected to continue doing so.

Well, I'm certainly not as smart as you Trumpsters, that's for sure.

How%20desperate%20are%20you-S.jpg

That's a good idea.

Oh...yeah....
Because he wouldn't listen.

And if talk radio has you believing that he's highly successful, I guess that's a good thing.

HystericallyLaughingmanandboy-Th.gif

By "retail rates" are you talking about medical services paid for by the patient or the overall cost health care which gets more and more sophisticated (expensive) every day?

not even close to true. those who lost their policies are now paying much higher premiums and have higher deductibles plus less coverage. Obozocare did not help anyone. Stop the lies

NOT having health insurance is NOT the same as not having health care.

Yea there's always the emergency room as your healthcare provider right? Jesus you're fucked up

Destroying the health insurance of tens of millions is not justified to provide health insurance to hundreds of thousands.

Which of course did NOT happen

Troll Lesh,
FYI
The best estimate of people with non-group policies canceled for 2014 due to the requirements of the Affordable Care Act is

2.6 million

according to a study by the Urban Institute. This value is recommended by factcheck.org as correct.

This represents 18.6% of all people with such policies.

Factcheck.org further corresponded with the author and reports statistical analysis that the 95% confidence interval of the data is:

2.3 million to 3.3 million

shareimprove this answer

How many people have lost their health insurance as a result of the ACA (Obamacare)?

The best estimate of people with non-group policies canceled for 2014 due to the requirements of the Affordable Care Act is
GOP and trump considering Medicare cuts in his second term

Considering nothing. This is been their evil plan all along.

horseshit, post something to back that up or STFU and go away.

Mitch McConnell says deficit ballooned because of Social Security, Medicare, not Republican Tax Cuts

the debt continues to grow because ALL of the clowns in DC spend more than we pay in taxes. Its not partisan, its greed and trying to buy votes. No one in congress wants to cut medicare, because they know it would cost them votes. Don't be so fricken stupid.

BTW, do you know the difference between deficit and debt? From your posts I seriously doubt it.

not even close to true. those who lost their policies are now paying much higher premiums and have higher deductibles plus less coverage. Obozocare did not help anyone. Stop the lies
Insurance premiums have gone up at LOWER rates since the ACA was instituted.

And would be lower still had not Republicans screwed with it by removing the mandate and other measures

Forum List

Back