GOP: 90% White and mostly Christian

I am almost convinced that the likes of rdean, Bfgrn, flopper, et all actually believe this shit they're churning out. Can they really be that stupid?
yes, they can
LOL

Until today, my theory was that they make these ludicrous claims for political point scoring. But I think I may have to re-evaluate that. How sad.

Yea, when the government run by Republicans sends out the whole state's law enforcement to look for people that fit your profile, they vote like hell for Republicans.

yes, they can
LOL

Until today, my theory was that they make these ludicrous claims for political point scoring. But I think I may have to re-evaluate that. How sad.

Yea, when the government run by Republicans sends out the whole state's law enforcement to look for people that fit your profile, they vote like hell for Republicans.

And yet, Hispanic friends of my family in AZ have no problem with the AZ law. Personally, Bf, I find your attitude towards minorities to be distasteful and racist. The Democrats don't view them as equals, they treat them as pets to be stroked when it is convenient. That, little man, is racist. They are nothing more than a voting block. Your use of race as a weapon to divide Americans is sickening. Shame on you - shame on anyone - Democrat or Republican or anyone else who does likewise.

I am almost convinced that the likes of rdean, Bfgrn, flopper, et all actually believe this shit they're churning out. Can they really be that stupid?
yes, they can
LOL

Maybe they're really republican shills, trying to make leftloons look more even more cartoonish than they do IRL.

Kinda reminds me of the halcyon days of the Fred Thompson forum. :lol:

yes, they can
LOL

Maybe they're really republican shills, trying to make leftloons look more even more cartoonish than they do IRL.

Kinda reminds me of the halcyon days of the Fred Thompson forum. :lol:

At any rate, there seems to be a conspiracy to portray the left as remarkably stupid, and I wish Bfgrn, rdean, et al., would just admit that they are all well compensated Gunnypawns.

bfgrn said:
I really don't care how you 'feel' or what your 'emotions' are on this issue. Besides your gross ignorance, you exhibit the sickening signs of an authoritarian followers...a passion to punish.

A national survey of police chiefs from around the country discredits the repeated assertion that the death penalty is an important law enforcement tool. While politicians have extolled the importance of capital punishment in fighting crime, they have failed to assess the actual priorities of those in law enforcement and have saddled the taxpayers with an enormously costly death penalty at the expense of more effective crime fighting strategies.

In January, 1995, Peter D. Hart Research Associates conducted a national opinion poll of randomly selected police chiefs in the United States. In that poll, the chiefs had the opportunity to express what they believe really works in fighting crime. They were asked where the death penalty fit in their priorities as leaders in the law enforcement field. What the police chiefs had to say may be surprising to many lawmakers, and to much of the public as well. The Hart Poll found that:

* Police chiefs rank the death penalty last as a way of reducing violent crime, placing it behind curbing drug abuse, more police officers on the streets, lowering the technical barriers to prosecution, longer sentences, and a better economy with more jobs.

* The death penalty was rated as the least cost-effective method for controlling crime.

* Insufficient use of the death penalty is not considered a major problem by the majority of police chiefs.

* Strengthening families and neighborhoods, punishing criminals swiftly and surely, controlling illegal drugs, and gun control are considered much more important than the death penalty.

* Although a majority of the police chiefs support the death penalty in the abstract, when given a choice between the sentence of life without parole plus restitution versus the death penalty, barely half of the chiefssupport capital punishment.

* Police chiefs do not believe that the death penalty significantly reduces the number of homicides.

* Police chiefs do not believe that murderers think about the range of possible punishments.

* Debates about the death penalty distract Congress and state legislatures from focusing on real solutions to crime.

dpic.r0301.gif

dpic.r0303.gif

More
ROF-LAME-O!!!!

Oh yeah, there it is... Jackpoticus Stupidicus Moronite.

Charts and shit with all the trimmings. Arguing an argument you lost 3 months ago.

2005798949605151449_rs.jpg

Last edited:
bfgrn said:
I really don't care how you 'feel' or what your 'emotions' are on this issue. Besides your gross ignorance, you exhibit the sickening signs of an authoritarian followers...a passion to punish.

A national survey of police chiefs from around the country discredits the repeated assertion that the death penalty is an important law enforcement tool. While politicians have extolled the importance of capital punishment in fighting crime, they have failed to assess the actual priorities of those in law enforcement and have saddled the taxpayers with an enormously costly death penalty at the expense of more effective crime fighting strategies.

In January, 1995, Peter D. Hart Research Associates conducted a national opinion poll of randomly selected police chiefs in the United States. In that poll, the chiefs had the opportunity to express what they believe really works in fighting crime. They were asked where the death penalty fit in their priorities as leaders in the law enforcement field. What the police chiefs had to say may be surprising to many lawmakers, and to much of the public as well. The Hart Poll found that:

* Police chiefs rank the death penalty last as a way of reducing violent crime, placing it behind curbing drug abuse, more police officers on the streets, lowering the technical barriers to prosecution, longer sentences, and a better economy with more jobs.

* The death penalty was rated as the least cost-effective method for controlling crime.

* Insufficient use of the death penalty is not considered a major problem by the majority of police chiefs.

* Strengthening families and neighborhoods, punishing criminals swiftly and surely, controlling illegal drugs, and gun control are considered much more important than the death penalty.

* Although a majority of the police chiefs support the death penalty in the abstract, when given a choice between the sentence of life without parole plus restitution versus the death penalty, barely half of the chiefssupport capital punishment.

* Police chiefs do not believe that the death penalty significantly reduces the number of homicides.

* Police chiefs do not believe that murderers think about the range of possible punishments.

* Debates about the death penalty distract Congress and state legislatures from focusing on real solutions to crime.

dpic.r0301.gif

dpic.r0303.gif

More
ROF-LAME-O!!!!

Oh yeah, there it is... Jackpoticus Stupidicus Moronite.

Charts and shit with all the trimmings. Arguing an argument you lost 3 months ago.

2005798949605151449_rs.jpg
now he will proclaim you "pwned"

LOL

he's a "winna on da interwebs" ya know

yes, they can
LOL

well, if only the more reasonable on the left would just call them out on their stupidity maybe they would stop
i wont be holding my breath waiting for that
Demographically, the forces at work have chipped away at what was once a GOP-leaning majority in the country. The most important is minorities' rising share of the vote. Whites accounted for 76 percent of the overall electorate last November, down from 85 percent in 1988.

In the last election, there were more than 2 million additional African American voters, about 2 million more Hispanic voters and about a million more Asian American voters.

The Take: GOP Comeback Limited by Demographics, Political Forces - washingtonpost.com

I was a Republican for many years before they dropped off the right end of the scale. I would once again like to be able to vote for a Republican. But I can't support a party whose policies exclude so many people.

well, if only the more reasonable on the left would just call them out on their stupidity maybe they would stop
i wont be holding my breath waiting for that
Demographically, the forces at work have chipped away at what was once a GOP-leaning majority in the country. The most important is minorities' rising share of the vote. Whites accounted for 76 percent of the overall electorate last November, down from 85 percent in 1988.

In the last election, there were more than 2 million additional African American voters, about 2 million more Hispanic voters and about a million more Asian American voters.

The Take: GOP Comeback Limited by Demographics, Political Forces - washingtonpost.com

I was a Republican for many years before they dropped off the right end of the scale. I would once again like to be able to vote for a Republican. But I can't support a party whose policies exclude so many people.
what GOP policies exclude anyone?

And yet, Hispanic friends of my family in AZ have no problem with the AZ law. Personally, Bf, I find your attitude towards minorities to be distasteful and racist. The Democrats don't view them as equals, they treat them as pets to be stroked when it is convenient. That, little man, is racist. They are nothing more than a voting block. Your use of race as a weapon to divide Americans is sickening. Shame on you - shame on anyone - Democrat or Republican or anyone else who does likewise.

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks." -- From Hamlet (III, ii, 239), William Shakespeare

The irony is REALLY thick on this thread.

Conservative think tanks, rhetors and right wing talking heads are making a concerted effort to take over ownership of racist terminology, to come up with new ways to stick the word onto liberals and their policies. But to see it parroted by brain washed right wing pea brains like you is pathetic. You are a tool Cali girl, but you are so obtuse that you don't even know it. The irony is you DO believe the crap you just posted.

Tell your 'Hispanic friends' they are a tiny minority. The Hispanic protests against this draconian profiling law took place in 70 cities across the U.S.

0501-immigration-rally-new-york.jpg_full_600.jpg

What is REALLY sad Cali girl, you right wing morons are so devoid of human elements like empathy and so FULL of dogma, ideology and self-centeredness that you can't put yourself in another persons shoes. Your epiphany will only come when YOU are the target of profiling and bigotry.

The Hispanics make up almost 15% of the population, and there numbers are growing larger. Southern California, as well as all of Arizona and New Mexico, and the southern half of Texas will be majority Hispanic in the next 25 years. CaliTool and the other fools better realize that the Hispanic voter is not going to let stupid politicians go unpunished as their voting power grows. That is simple demographics for simple minds like Cali and Fitz.

The Hispanics make up almost 15% of the population, and there numbers are growing larger. Southern California, as well as all of Arizona and New Mexico, and the southern half of Texas will be majority Hispanic in the next 25 years. CaliTool and the other fools better realize that the Hispanic voter is not going to let stupid politicians go unpunished as their voting power grows. That is simple demographics for simple minds like Cali and Fitz.

What about the Spoted Owl vote?

The Spotted Owl vote really is regional in Oregon and Washington and does not pertain to this discussion, but go ahead, Samson, and carry on with it.

Soooooo... you have a problem with white people, old people... or you're just a boxcar loader looking to knock off a threat to your weak ass murderous neo-feudalist philosophy?

So are you going to be complaining about the 84% white Democrat Party?

Why you shithead's so damn stupid?????

The Democrat Party is like 60 or 70% white AT MOST. Included in that "WHITE" are gays and feminists and atheists and scientists and college professors. ALL the people the right wing DOESN'T want.

I laugh at you guys. Sometimes a little spit comes out. But I'm not really spitting on you. That was an accident.

at least you admit your rabid. But thanks for proving my point you have a problem with white people. Is this racism or self hatred?

That would be, "you're rabid", not "your rabid". Your rabid implies ownership. Just in case you didn't know.

So pointing out that the "WHITE" people in the Democratic Party are gays and feminists and atheists and scientists and college professors means I have a problem with "white people"?

Actually, I'm proud of THOSE white people. I'm not proud of the Confederate Conservatives of which you are obviously one. Yuck!

Black support for the Dems will continue to erode as more and more blacks learn and understand the real racist history of the Dem Party and Dem Heroes.

The party of Lincoln is no more Frank. It has been replaced by Negrophobe whites that play 'Barack the magic negro'

Nixon's Southern Strategy

The Republican Party built its power on the white vote, the church-going vote, and the male vote. But each of these groups are shrinking as a share of the electorate, while groups with little taste for the GOP are exploding.

One of the architects of the southern strategy, key Nixon advisor Kevin Phillips, described the GOP’s strategic choice to repudiate black voters and welcome southern whites back in a 1970 New York Times interview (James Boyd, May 17, 1970, “Nixon’s Southern strategy: ‘It’s All in the Charts,’” The New York Times).

“From now on, the Republicans are never going to get more than 10 to 20 percent of the Negro vote and they don’t need any more than that… but Republicans would be shortsighted if they weakened enforcement of the Voting Rights Act. The more Negroes who register as Democrats in the South, the sooner the Negrophobe whites will quit the Democrats and become Republicans. That’s where the votes are. Without that prodding from the blacks, the whites will backslide into their old comfortable arrangement with the local Democrats.”

This is not a problem with the majority of the Confederate Republicans. In fact, it is a badge of "honor".

I know many of the folks in the Democratic Party in our area, and most are not "gays and feminists and atheists and scientists and college professors." The majority are white and Christian as a matter of fact, but not as dominating in those percentages as in our Republican Party.

This thread does prove one thing.....again.

That dean is a white hating, Christaphobe, who likes to pigeon hole whole groups of people and us terms like Confederate to scare people.

Forum List

Back