GOP: 90% White and mostly Christian

I see I have reduced you to posting cartoon characters...pwned

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams

.....just keep up the Great, Ironically Prejudice Posts.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The five leaders of the Philistine nation went to Delilah, and demanded that she find out from Samson what made him so strong, so they could subdue him. She eventually found out it was because his hair had never been cut. While asleep, Samson's hair was cut off. Losing his strength, he was captured by the Philistines, who gouged out his eyes, and made him grind grain in prison.

I was nice enough to find you a new avatar...

work.900521.6.fc-550x550-silver.v3.jpg

I don't understand why this makes some people angry when I point out these truths about the Republican Party.

There is NOTHING wrong with a political party being 90% white and mostly Christian.

Some studies say the party could be as little as 89% white. Not a lot of difference.

This is why the Republican Party is the most powerful in the US, because they are a block. The vote as a block. They see their interests as the same.

It's not about who you are, but what you do.

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white, but about the party voting against the interests of the "middle class". The perception that the party works for the interests of corporations over the interests of the average American Citizen.
Soooooo... you have a problem with white people, old people... or you're just a boxcar loader looking to knock off a threat to your weak ass murderous neo-feudalist philosophy?

So are you going to be complaining about the 84% white Democrat Party?

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white

Really so that is why you feel the need to repeatedly in multiple posts point out that it is mostly White, and what is it you say Confederate?

Please your criticism always has to do with their Race. You think the Vast Majority of Whites are Racists. Anyone who reads your posts can see that.

Nice try though.

The vast majority of white are not racist, BUT vast majority of racist are white, AND, the vast majority of white racists support the Republican/teabaggers.

Except of course the white e Democrats racists like LBJ who called his own SCOTUS pick a ******, or FDR who ran the Tuskegee Experiments or Grand Kleagle Robert Byrd.

"I can't believe I'm saying this, but I'm looking forward to having Coons in the Senate" -- The channeled spirit of Robert Byrd when asked about the Delaware Senate race

The vast majority of white are not racist, BUT vast majority of racist are white, AND, the vast majority of white racists support the Republican/teabaggers.

:lol::lol::lol:

If it looks like a duck, and quacks like a duck, we have at least to consider the possibility that we have a small aquatic bird of the family anatidae on our hands.
Douglas Adams
ROFL, trying to apply Godwin's law to cartoons?

Tardtard, you are amusing at times.

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white

Really so that is why you feel the need to repeatedly in multiple posts point out that it is mostly White, and what is it you say Confederate?

Please your criticism always has to do with their Race. You think the Vast Majority of Whites are Racists. Anyone who reads your posts can see that.

Nice try though.

Is English your first language?

I don't understand why this makes some people angry when I point out these truths about the Republican Party.

There is NOTHING wrong with a political party being 90% white and mostly Christian.

Some studies say the party could be as little as 89% white. Not a lot of difference.

This is why the Republican Party is the most powerful in the US, because they are a block. The vote as a block. They see their interests as the same.

It's not about who you are, but what you do.

The criticism hasn't been about the party being white, but about the party voting against the interests of the "middle class". The perception that the party works for the interests of corporations over the interests of the average American Citizen.

People do not always report their party affiliations accurately to pollsters, and they do not always vote in line with their party. Is Nikki Haley white? Is Bobby Jindal white?

WTF is your point, rdean? Are you implying every Jew or Muslim in America is a Democrat?

Get over yourself. People vote as they believe, not by their race or religion.

And not all of us are Christians...:eusa_whistle:

Douglas Adams

.....just keep up the Great, Ironically Prejudice Posts.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

The five leaders of the Philistine nation went to Delilah, and demanded that she find out from Samson what made him so strong, so they could subdue him. She eventually found out it was because his hair had never been cut. While asleep, Samson's hair was cut off. Losing his strength, he was captured by the Philistines, who gouged out his eyes, and made him grind grain in prison.

I was nice enough to find you a new avatar...

work.900521.6.fc-550x550-silver.v3.jpg
Tardtard, did you skip ahead to how that worked out for Delilah and the Philistines?

Douglas Adams

Ah, my favorite pwned pea brain, Big Fizzzzzzz

Hey pea brain, please tell us again that you are not a Statist, but you believe when the State executes an innocent person it is not murder, it's just a boo-boo...

No system of justice is perfect. Secondly, executing the wrong person is an accident. Not murder. Executions are a punishment for a crime.

Douglas Adams

No, I count on bfgrn amusing me ALL the time...he consistantly posts with wildly wanton contradiction of any logic, either its very well planned or an innate personality trait.

Douglas Adams

No, I count on bfgrn amusing me ALL the time...he consistantly posts with wildly wanton contradiction of any logic, either its very well planned or an innate personality trait.

Hey Samson, I'm right here, why don't you take me on directly? I would love to debate you on who is logical.

Douglas Adams

Ah, my favorite pwned pea brain, Big Fizzzzzzz

Hey pea brain, please tell us again that you are not a Statist, but you believe when the State executes an innocent person it is not murder, it's just a boo-boo...

No system of justice is perfect. Secondly, executing the wrong person is an accident. Not murder. Executions are a punishment for a crime.
ROFL... Wow, tardtard... you never fail to provide.

A demand for law enforcement and an equal justice system in a society that is not afraid to punish criminals and utilize the best deterrent of all, when appropriately used... equal stateism.

thanks for proving once again why you earned the title Tardtard. A tard among tards.

IThe criticism hasn't been about the party being white, but about the party voting against the interests of the "middle class". The perception that the party works for the interests of corporations over the interests of the average American Citizen.

Which votes would these be?

The year Obama became president, HC rates skyrocketed 29%. If a person became sick, they could lose their HC for "pre existing" conditions, such as and "allergy" or a "hernia". The CEO of Cigna received a paycheck of 73 million dollars. The right wing has fought to keep this AND even make it worse.

Republicans apologized to BP. If they get control of both houses, they will make sure BP pays NOTHING. It will ALL be on the middle class.

The Republicans want to add another trillion to the deficit to give millionaires and billionaires more money to move jobs overseas.

How can you ask such a dumb question. The GOP hasn't been hiding their agenda. Either you agree with it or you don't.

But I suspect some agree because they hate having a "black" guy in the "WHITE" House and will agree to ANYTHING if they believe it will somehow get him out.

Forum List

Back