Google/YouTube Supports Hamas

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
So I was watching a YouTube video about some of the atrocities of Hamas, and being a real AMERICAN, I left a comment that "Hamas, and any who support these criminals need to be put down like the rabid dogs they are."

Well, within a few minutes I got a pop-up on YouTube lecturing and threatening me for "hate speech."

Google thinks that silencing opinion will mean those opinions do not exist.

Google, who ironically had th slogan, "don't be evil" has become an enabler of evil. Google IS evil, and they support and encourage evil.

Last edited:
Youtube is a strange place.

Once I uploaded a song and the singer demanded the death penalty for child rapists - hate speech.
Once I uploaded a song against murderous nazis - hate speech.

It is the world of the do-gooders where contests do not have winners and everything is painted in gaudy colors.

With reference to the word, "Faggot", in Fairy Tale of New York, I wrote on YouTube Shane McGowan's reason for the word. A warning box came up because of the word faggot, so I didn't bother. So less people will understand the song.

Well, within a few minutes I got a pop-up on YouTube lecturing and threatening me for "hate speech."

Google, who ironically had th slogan, "don't be evil" has become an enabler of evil. Google IS evil, and they support and encourage evil.
So Gullible .
Has it not dawned on you yet that Go Ogle is a prime Deep State front line media asset ?
Then you could start asking simple critical questions like , -----Why are they supporting the Freedom Fighters ?

No wonder you cannot even grasp the possibility that this is yet another US proxy war and that October7th was a carefuilly orchestrated False Flag .

You are a perfect example of a Gullible who is so easily entrained .

So I was watching a YouTube video about some of the atrocities of Hamas, and being a real AMERICAN, I left a comment that "Hamas, and any who support these criminals need to be put down like the rabid dogs they are."

Because of Google censorship and disinformation at least 6 million votes were shifted away from Trump to Biden
in 2020. ( that's not even counting their control of the algorithms and the questions about online access to Dominion's machines)

This is about globalism against americanism and make no mistake Google is not on our side.

Last edited:
So Gullible .
Has it not dawned on you yet that Go Ogle is a prime Deep State front line media asset ?
Then you could start asking simple critical questions like , -----Why are they supporting the Freedom Fighters ?

No wonder you cannot even grasp the possibility that this is yet another US proxy war and that October7th was a carefuilly orchestrated False Flag .

You are a perfect example of a Gullible who is so easily entrained .
"Freedom fighters"

How utterly insane.

"Freedom fighters"

How utterly insane.
What then do you think they are fighting for?
More pet food deliveries , their favourite missing Turkish coffee ?

Just think before scribbling nonsense .

luiza why the "fake news"????

What's not true in your uninformed Hamas brain?

Trump should have declared martial law....weeded out the FBI rats __ put the
"Freedom fighters"

How utterly insane.
Not to jump in out of context here but I would not completely rule out the possibility that the October 7th attack was in fact some type of false flag operation that Netanyahu was aware of.

Mossad would never have done it, which means someone went way out of their way to make sure they couldn't have stopped it which narrows the possibilities considerably.

However watching the media roll with it and sympathizing with the Hamas side on the Israeli response is quite telling .

I use to like YT, been posting there for years. But now, they got some tranny in the censor office that is taking censoring what people say to new heights, if it's not some AI robot. Gonna ween myself off their communist crap site now.

Forum List

Back