Google refuses White House request to take down an anti-Muslim clip

we will not fight your fucking religious war for you no matter how much you cream your jeans wishing for it.

Go to the hell of your choice

oh I see

you cant move beyond idiot insults.

this is why you cant think anything trough like an adult.

Its makes you people really shitty voters

oh I see

I do not think supporting the White House requesting free media be silenced is thinking like an adult.

Anyone who watches the first couple minutes of that hack piece of video has to realize the absurdity of claiming it as the cause of Islamist murder and mayhem in the ME. You would have to be 6 years old and dain-bramaged to take offense, it is really that bad.

Anyone who watches the first couple minutes of that hack piece of video has to realize the absurdity of claiming it as the cause of Islamist murder and mayhem in the ME. You would have to be 6 years old and dain-bramaged to take offense, it is really that bad.

Or living in a medieval world like many of those rioters do.

oh I see

I do not think supporting the White House requesting free media be silenced is thinking like an adult.

asking people not to shout racist and inflamitory stuff is not illegal you fucking idiot.

jesus you people are fucking insane

oh I see

asking people not to shout racist and inflamitory stuff is not illegal you fucking idiot.

Yeah, we've been asking you radical Leftists to stop for quite some time.

Evidently it's not illegal to ignore those requests, either... Cuz you keep doing it!

Or living in a medieval world like many of those rioters do.

which I'm sure you think is our fault.

Evidently it's not illegal to ignore those requests, either... Cuz you keep doing it!

from the party who can not gleen enough black votes to get to 1% of black voters

oh I see

Stifling free speech just to keep from offending a bunch of goddamned fucked up Muslims is LUDICROUS when you consider that these same goddamned fucked up Muslims want to KILL US!!

You are truly a fucked up idiot.

from the party who can not gleen enough black votes to get to 1% of black voters

Do you think I give a fuck? If 99% of black people are too stupid to vote for anyone other than the Plantation boss, it just means that LBJ was right when he said," I'll have these n*****s voting Democrat for the next 200 years."

Forum List

Back