Google munipulated millions of votes in 2016

Google is corrupt and should not be allowed to control our elections

Google doesn't control my vote. Do they control yours? How?

They may sway votes in smaller elections like Town or even the Dem nomination. I agree that for President the "control" is minimal. Which is why I found it funny that the Democrats kept blaming Russia. If voters are uninformed and easily swayed by ads for POTUS then they are dumb.

And dumb they are, but Google doesn't control votes. If they're deliberately lying, that's another story - and a lawsuit is the proper response.

But this campaign to regulate internet media is simply authoritarian government lusting after more power.

I agree but the Gov't regulates many industries from Newspapers, to banking, travel and leisure, manufacturing. So only a matter of time until they regulate somewhat the social media empire.

So what are you saying? "It's only a matter of time so we should just roll over and let it happen"?

We don't have much choice either way. If the Gov't chooses to regulate they will.

They may sway votes in smaller elections like Town or even the Dem nomination. I agree that for President the "control" is minimal. Which is why I found it funny that the Democrats kept blaming Russia. If voters are uninformed and easily swayed by ads for POTUS then they are dumb.

And dumb they are, but Google doesn't control votes. If they're deliberately lying, that's another story - and a lawsuit is the proper response.

But this campaign to regulate internet media is simply authoritarian government lusting after more power.

I agree but the Gov't regulates many industries from Newspapers, to banking, travel and leisure, manufacturing. So only a matter of time until they regulate somewhat the social media empire.

So what are you saying? "It's only a matter of time so we should just roll over and let it happen"?

We don't have much choice either way. If the Gov't chooses to regulate they will.

Heh.. guess you could say that about anything. But it's not always the case. We can push back. Do you think we should, or are you arguing for "acceptance"?

Heh.. guess you could say that about anything. But it's not always the case. We can push back. Do you think we should, or are you arguing for "acceptance"?

I think we should elect those who are logical and reasonable and "push back" that way.

I started a thread recently before this came out
Is it ok for Google to contribute to any politican?

This has been out for a couple of months
NOPE this is breaking

The only breaking thing about is it proves the old adage figures lie and liars figure. Epstein started the craziness in Sept 2016.

Robert Epstein suggests Google is favoring Hillary Clinton with results manipulation | Daily Mail Online

ECXQWTKXYAAW3qv.jpg

So much for their whole "popular vote" meme.

Clinton beat Trump in the popular vote. Nothing has changed. You people are sore winners.

Are they going to tell people what social media they can use? You really cannot regulate social media and search engines.

Google is a threat to democracy according to far leftist Robert Epstein

how many times are you sheep going to post this quacks work?

This is like the 15th thread on this guy

Are you suggesting that he is wrong?

What is your proof and your expertise?

You KNOW Google did that shit. You have even admitted it.

I know that Google gives left sources more weight in their search algorithm. I do not know it sways votes in any significant way.

I laid out in a different post the problem with his conclusions. His results are faulty and have never been replicated, which in the field is vital to credibility.

My expertise is that it is what I do for a living.

Are they going to tell people what social media they can use? You really cannot regulate social media and search engines.

Sure you can. You won't have anything like a free society, but you can do it. Ask China.

Trump tweet: Wow, Report Just Out! Google manipulated from 2.6 million to 16 million votes for Hillary Clinton in 2016 Election!" Trump wrote Monday on Twitter. “This was put out by a Clinton supporter, not a Trump Supporter! Google should be sued. My victory was even bigger than thought!”
Hillary Clinton zings Trump over new voter conspiracy theory

I saw this testimony that Fox Business Network referred to congressional testimony in July from behavioral psychologist Robert Epstein. In testimony to the Senate Judiciary Committee, Epstein claimed that based on his research, “biased search results generated by Google’s search algorithm likely impacted undecided voters in a way that gave at least 2.6 million votes to Hillary Clinton.”

Now some of you uninformed people may doubt Google's influence in searchs let me PROVE to you the bias of Google... the reason I don't use them anymore for searches!
LOOK: 129,000 results for "Trump anti-immigrant"... in spite of the facts that:
1) Trump MARRIED a legal immigrant.
2) His grandmother was a Legal immigrant!
And yet the MSM/Google influencing voters with the false statement!
While the Google search "Trump anti illegal-immigrant" result 549!
Is it any wonder that just simply search manipulations using the term "Trump anti-immigrant" could
influence up to 16 million voters against Trump?
Screen Shot 2019-08-20 at 10.49.01 AM.png

They can regulate banks and newspapers? They can certainly tell Twitter they are less like AT&T as Twitter claims and more like the NYT and thus have to be held to the same journalistic standards.

The Democratic Party's policies are: outrageous claims and promises to facilitate the real agenda of tax-and-spend programs and projects that make the money disappear with studies and consultants, funnelling that money to themselves and their friends; all the while seeking ever more power by any means necessary. They factor in every kind of vote fraud imaginable because w/o it they can't win.

People know they've been lied to and cheated and that's why Trump was elected. There's not a rational or calm mind among the lot of them; they're careening all the way to communism as fast as their millennials and the lefty media can get there. It will fail spectacularly.

They're ensuring Trump's reelection.

Google, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Microsoft, Apple, Comcast all Tech, Social Media, and Media corps ONLY support Democrats. It is a huge problem with all the Let Bias in which we are subjected.

Google is a threat to democracy according to far leftist Robert Epstein

First the Trumpers blamed imaginary illegal Mexican voters. Now they blame Google.

Imagine what it would be like if they'd LOST?
These are the winners whining.
Unbelievable.

So it doesn't bother you at all that Google is cooking their search engine? Is it because they chose your side? When such a powerful company becomes an advocacy group, it can't be good. It is bad enough they fire people for political reasons.

Taking down groups engaged in hate speech and violence is NOT wrong.

So you have started with your Democrat party?

Forum List

Back