Google brought me here

Hello everybody.
As you can probably tell by the location of this post, I am new to these forums. As it applies let me introduce myself. I am a college student, with 0% political background and 65% 'conspiracy theorist' as acquaintances. I know it's not uncommon for my generation (19-25?) to have that outlook on government and politics, I like to look at both sides. Keep in mind when I say 0% political background, I'm implying I don't follow it as much as I should. News on tv and newspapers is all i hear (along with the friends outlook of course).
with that said, I'm here to learn a little from everyone, as well as give my output (whether you like it or not :p)....so please to meet...me.

Would you prefer we spoon feed you our views or just hook you up to the garden hose? :lol:

Smart move joining USMB, lose the nutters.

i do have to admit i'm curious what he searched for to find this place
LOL

Well, I was searching about the Roman Empire. Then I started wondering how much of the world they ruled. Then i searched the same for Mongolia. Then I wondering how much of the world the US 'Rules' in present day...that brought me here haha, but I yet to find an answer

Irrelevant. This entire planet is ruled by a brown dwarf. You'll learn about this unfortunate troof in the conspiracy section. Welcome.

Forum List

Back