Google brought me here

Sonofabeat588

Rookie
Feb 20, 2011
Hello everybody.
As you can probably tell by the location of this post, I am new to these forums. As it applies let me introduce myself. I am a college student, with 0% political background and 65% 'conspiracy theorist' as acquaintances. I know it's not uncommon for my generation (19-25?) to have that outlook on government and politics, I like to look at both sides. Keep in mind when I say 0% political background, I'm implying I don't follow it as much as I should. News on tv and newspapers is all i hear (along with the friends outlook of course).
with that said, I'm here to learn a little from everyone, as well as give my output (whether you like it or not :p)....so please to meet...me.

If you unlock the code the blueprint to the revolution exists in this rhelm.

Google is truth.

Welcome! Don't let the liberal baked potato heads get their meat hooks into you and drag you down... We have plenty of moral conservatives here if you want be lead in the right direction!

Welcome! Don't let the liberal baked potato heads get their meat hooks into you and drag you down... We have plenty of moral conservatives here if you want be lead in the right direction!

She says with that avie of a redneck sprawled on the ground with her legs opened wide.. :lol:

Real moral, stupid.

She says with that avie of a redneck sprawled on the ground with her legs opened wide.. :lol:

Real moral, stupid.

You can always tell a dumbass poser. :lol:

To the OP: Conspiracy theories aren't my thing, but welcome aboard!

Hope your shots are up to date.

Real moral, stupid.
technically, the girl in your avatar has her legs spread wider than the one in hers

just sayin ;)

Real moral, stupid.

You can always tell a dumbass poser. :lol:

To the OP: Conspiracy theories aren't my thing, but welcome aboard!

Hope your shots are up to date.

:razz:

Hello everybody.
As you can probably tell by the location of this post, I am new to these forums. As it applies let me introduce myself. I am a college student, with 0% political background and 65% 'conspiracy theorist' as acquaintances. I know it's not uncommon for my generation (19-25?) to have that outlook on government and politics, I like to look at both sides. Keep in mind when I say 0% political background, I'm implying I don't follow it as much as I should. News on tv and newspapers is all i hear (along with the friends outlook of course).
with that said, I'm here to learn a little from everyone, as well as give my output (whether you like it or not :p)....so please to meet...me.

If you have opinions or ideas on or about anything, you have a political background. ;)

welcome

Have you met Terral?

I think our conspiracy theorists here will make your real life acquaintances seem very, very milquetoast.

Hello everybody.

welcome

Last edited:
Have you met Terral?

I think our conspiracy theorists here will make your real life acquaintances seem very, very milquetoast.
i do have to admit i'm curious what he searched for to find this place
LOL

Well, I was searching about the Roman Empire. Then I started wondering how much of the world they ruled. Then i searched the same for Mongolia. Then I wondering how much of the world the US 'Rules' in present day...that brought me here haha, but I yet to find an answer

Forum List

Back