Google boycotted Easter

You know what I find really funny? The people on here who bitch about Muslims and Sharia law because they don't want a theocracy, yet they are screaming about Google not making doodles for Easter and Christmas as a bad thing.

Hey..............don't you realize that if you are making private sector businesses acknowledge Christian holidays, you are trying to make America into a Christian theocracy?

You Christians are trying to do the same thing the Muslims do, force religion down other people's throats.

What's funny is when you tell a person they can't bring a bible to school, but the Muslims can't WTF does that tell you huh.

If a person can't wear an American flag t shirt to school WTF does that tell you.. but hey bring an ISIS flag that is ok

DUDE YOU CAN NOT BE THAT BLIND.

Okay dude, back up your bullshit and provide me a link where a Christian child is banned from having a Bible, but a Muslim can have a Koran in the same school.

I would also like a link proving that schools allow ISIS flags on tshirts at school.

I think all you have is hyperbolic bullshit.

Excluding Easter makes equality more equal to most dumbasses.
I'm not sure it was some deeply thought out decision by the think tank at Google. A lot less folks celebrate Easter than they used to. Maybe they just didn't think about it.

We will put you American haters back into your places sooner or later American blood wins. Sooner or later you can all cower back into your corners , b

View attachment 122069
Calm yourself cupcake.

Here's a gift for you so you can celebrate.
View attachment 122060

And you the coward haven't served EITHER ONE

View attachment 122068

What service did you serve in and for how long?

Me? 20 years in the Navy, saw service in 4 war zones, Beruit in 83, Desert Storm (pts. 1 and 2) in the early 90's, and Kosovo in the late 90's.

View attachment 122071
20 yrs as well ( hubby).

You know, I'll count that, because being a spouse of an active duty military member who deploys is one of the hardest jobs there is. It's full of uncertainty and there are lots of times you have to handle things on your own.

And special kudos to you for sticking out 20 years with your hubby. Why? I was a Personnelman, and as such, was responsible for maintaining service records for the command. I was the one that typed up the paperwork when you got married and when you got divorced, and I can tell you that very few marriages last for a member's entire service career, because they usually end in divorce at the 5 to 12 year point.

Omg do you HAVE to toot your military horn in every single fucking post? How many years were you a deck swabber? 3?

You know what, religion should be a private matter. I am sick of you Evans using it as a weapon against everyone. Go to Church and keep it at home. Matter settled. You are the idiot.

Deciding it is only a private matter, strips it of free speech rights. You do not get to decide that.

You know what I find really funny? The people on here who bitch about Muslims and Sharia law because they don't want a theocracy, yet they are screaming about Google not making doodles for Easter and Christmas as a bad thing.

Hey..............don't you realize that if you are making private sector businesses acknowledge Christian holidays, you are trying to make America into a Christian theocracy?

You Christians are trying to do the same thing the Muslims do, force religion down other people's throats.

By the way I never SAY I AM CHRISTIAN.............. there is a difference between me and most of you God haters..........

THEY STRIP FROM OUR NATION and BRING OUR nation their religion THIS IS AMERICA remember...

LET IT ALL BE ALLOWED OR DON'T ALLOW SHIT. .

I FIGHT for their rights, and what they are losing , that is the difference between most of us Patriots and the God hating whatever.

View attachment 122075

By the way I never SAY I AM CHRISTIAN.............. there is a difference between me and most of you God haters..........

THEY STRIP FROM OUR NATION and BRING OUR nation their religion THIS IS AMERICA remember...

LET IT ALL BE ALLOWED OR DON'T ALLOW SHIT. .

I FIGHT for their rights, and what they are losing , that is the difference between most of us Patriots and the God hating whatever.

View attachment 122075

You think your free because you pack a gun. Think again, we are the elites paupers.

Omg do you HAVE to toot your military horn in every single fucking post? How many years were you a deck swabber? 3?

Biker clearly stated he was a paper pusher. It is a job in the military
and not much happens until the paperwork is started.

I'm not sure it was some deeply thought out decision by the think tank at Google. A lot less folks celebrate Easter than they used to. Maybe they just didn't think about it.

We will put you American haters back into your places sooner or later American blood wins. Sooner or later you can all cower back into your corners , b

View attachment 122069
Calm yourself cupcake.

Here's a gift for you so you can celebrate.
View attachment 122060

View attachment 122068

Me? 20 years in the Navy, saw service in 4 war zones, Beruit in 83, Desert Storm (pts. 1 and 2) in the early 90's, and Kosovo in the late 90's.

View attachment 122071
20 yrs as well ( hubby).

You know, I'll count that, because being a spouse of an active duty military member who deploys is one of the hardest jobs there is. It's full of uncertainty and there are lots of times you have to handle things on your own.

And special kudos to you for sticking out 20 years with your hubby. Why? I was a Personnelman, and as such, was responsible for maintaining service records for the command. I was the one that typed up the paperwork when you got married and when you got divorced, and I can tell you that very few marriages last for a member's entire service career, because they usually end in divorce at the 5 to 12 year point.

Actually, the post you responded to I was telling Old Lady that her claim of military service as a spouse of 20 years to a veteran counts as much as an active duty member's, because not only does she have to experience what deployment is like when her hubby leaves, she also has lots of things she has to handle by herself when he's away. Military spouse is one of the toughest jobs in the world, and very few marriages in the military last more than 12 years.

As far as being a deck swabber? Never had to go to Deck division and strike for a rate, because I scored a 72 on the ASVAB (perfect score is 99, and average is around 55), and because of that, I was given an A school as soon as I left boot camp. Was a Personnelman for the whole 20 years I was in.

But, I know that my favorite stalker has to bitch about something so keep at it Kaiser Bitch.

View attachment 122069

View attachment 122068

View attachment 122071
20 yrs as well ( hubby).

Actually, the post you responded to I was telling Old Lady that her claim of military service as a spouse of 20 years to a veteran counts as much as an active duty member's, because not only does she have to experience what deployment is like when her hubby leaves, she also has lots of things she has to handle by herself when he's away. Military spouse is one of the toughest jobs in the world, and very few marriages in the military last more than 12 years.

As far as being a deck swabber? Never had to go to Deck division and strike for a rate, because I scored a 72 on the ASVAB (perfect score is 99, and average is around 55), and because of that, I was given an A school as soon as I left boot camp. Was a Personnelman for the whole 20 years I was in.

But, I know that my favorite stalker has to bitch about something so keep at it Kaiser Bitch.

LOL

Well, if that's the policy, they are being consistent and who said a private business had to recognize religious holidays?
Do they recognize Passover, Ramadan, Vesak? Kwanzaa? Yom Kippur? If they do, I agree they got something against Christianity. Does it keep anyone awake at night? Who CARES?

Chinese New Year

Google's Latest Doodle Heralds the Year of the Rooster
Google Doodles

Google Doodles

They also fail to realize, another article that I posted about Google taking down INFOWARS, THE FUNNY PART, SOMEONE WHO WORKS AT GOOGLE IS THE ONE WHO GAVE INFOWARS THE HEADS UP in other words they are a whistle blower how they plan on sinking infowars information down when ppl search for information........

They can't get this game being played Hitler did it too lmao . On in Press form obviously no internet back then . Gotta put there there or some smart ass will be sure to say some comment " no internet back then" lol.

I went to google for a paid research study a few years back.. The campus is huge with so many different nationalities . They have never had a Christian google search.

I do get pissed because Google is picking who gets the 1st page in search results ( $$$$)
and like Facebook they are political.

What other choice do we have besides MSN...or a few other search engines and Bing..

Yeah, I was a paper pusher. Why did I choose that job? Simple, it is one of the few jobs in the Navy that has a go anywhere vibe, because all commands have to have someone take care of the pay and personnel files. Because of my job, I was able to serve on a surface vessel, with an aviation outfit, as well as serve on an MSC vessel (very few people get that opportunity because there are so few MSC ships), and do a stint as the head of Amarillo MEPS.

Not only that, but it got me decent training with computers. My whole purpose in joining the Navy was to get training and to travel to as many places as possible. I've been to 26 different countries and 49 different states, the only one I'm missing is Alaska.

And, because I was really good at my job, that allowed me to volunteer for other duties as well. I'm qualified as PRT Coordinator, DAPA, Security forces, PRP teams for loading nukes, at sea and inport fire fighting qualified, and was also a member of the CBR teams.

Why do I talk about my service? Simple............I had a lot of fun, learned a lot of things, and saw a lot of places during my 20 years.

You know what, religion should be a private matter. I am sick of you Evans using it as a weapon against everyone. Go to Church and keep it at home. Matter settled. You are the idiot.

Deciding it is only a private matter, strips it of free speech rights. You do not get to decide that.

And WHO then get to decide what design Google runs on its home page?

Gives ya a hint ---- it starts with a "G".....

oppressedchristians.jpg

:eusa_boohoo:

Yeah, I was a paper pusher. Why did I choose that job? Simple, it is one of the few jobs in the Navy that has a go anywhere vibe, because all commands have to have someone take care of the pay and personnel files. Because of my job, I was able to serve on a surface vessel, with an aviation outfit, as well as serve on an MSC vessel (very few people get that opportunity because there are so few MSC ships), and do a stint as the head of Amarillo MEPS.

Not only that, but it got me decent training with computers. My whole purpose in joining the Navy was to get training and to travel to as many places as possible. I've been to 26 different countries and 49 different states, the only one I'm missing is Alaska.

And, because I was really good at my job, that allowed me to volunteer for other duties as well. I'm qualified as PRT Coordinator, DAPA, Security forces, PRP teams for loading nukes, at sea and inport fire fighting qualified, and was also a member of the CBR teams.

Why do I talk about my service? Simple............I had a lot of fun, learned a lot of things, and saw a lot of places during my 20 years.

I would argue that you didn't learn much of anything.

You know Kaiser Twit, the only reason I don't put you on ignore is because it's kinda fun to see you follow me around and make inane comments.

Google changes their home page countless times a year to incorporate graphics that coincide with various holidays, birthdays, historical events, and causes, but not for Easter Sunday. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story. Copyright © 2017
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we keep telling the brain deads of society, keep stripping it away and soon you morons will get to live in a Country just like N. Korea man you are some dumber than dumb idiots honest to gawd you are American's cancer.

Google hasn't Doodled Easter since 2000. The sky hasn't fallen yet.

And you are the dumbasses stripping this nation.
View attachment 122072

Your causation is faulty.

View attachment 122069

View attachment 122068

View attachment 122071
20 yrs as well ( hubby).

Maybe its different now, but I scored a 94. I mean I know im smarter than you but DAMN :D

View attachment 122069

View attachment 122068

View attachment 122071
20 yrs as well ( hubby).

That wasn't me, it was MindWars who had a hubby in the military for 20 years. Just so you know.

Yes and what Google does is none of her business.

No Biker, Google picks and chooses what holidays to support, the point is acknowledge all major religions or none at all.

Ever consider they are picking the holidays they want to support because those are the holidays that are significant to the leadership?

At any rate, I don't believe that a private business should be forced to support or not support things just because people say so.

If you guys are all about the free market, leave Google alone, and if they are as much against religion as you say, the market will eventually get rid of them.

You guys want to allow private businesses like bakeries to decide what customers they will and won't service, so why such an outcry over Google?

It is part of who and what you became, I have no problem with any of that.

And WHO then get to decide what design Google runs on its home page?

Gives ya a hint ---- it starts with a "G".....

oppressedchristians.jpg

:eusa_boohoo:

You're busy hoisting the equality flag Pogo. That includes everyone or its just hypocritical.

I stopped using Google a year ago when it became obvious that Google was blocking conservative content. Google is an internet arm of the liberals and the democrat party.

Forum List

Back