Google boycotted Easter

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016

Google changes their home page countless times a year to incorporate graphics that coincide with various holidays, birthdays, historical events, and causes, but not for Easter Sunday. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story. Copyright © 2017
----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Like we keep telling the brain deads of society, keep stripping it away and soon you morons will get to live in a Country just like N. Korea man you are some dumber than dumb idiots honest to gawd you are American's cancer.

Calm yourself cupcake.

Here's a gift for you so you can celebrate.
16195142_10155744787876562_5355889587552352691_n.jpg

Wow................a corporation doesn't change it's website for Easter and suddenly it's the fall of western civilization because they are Godless heathens.

Google changes their home page countless times a year to incorporate graphics that coincide with various holidays, birthdays, historical events, and causes, but not for Easter Sunday. Media analyst Mark Dice has the story. Copyright © 2017

Like we keep telling the brain deads of society, keep stripping it away and soon you morons will get to live in a Country just like N. Korea man you are some dumber than dumb idiots honest to gawd you are American's cancer.

Google hasn't Doodled Easter since 2000. The sky hasn't fallen yet.

Google hasn't doodled Easter since 2000? Then we should blame Jr. for the war on Easter and the fall of western civilization.

Cowardice Is the Crime That Enables All Others

After what happened to Charlie Hebdo, they're afraid of offending Muslime.

Man, I just seached Google for Easter eggs and look!

screenshot_121.png

Excluding Easter makes equality more equal to most dumbasses.
I'm not sure it was some deeply thought out decision by the think tank at Google. A lot less folks celebrate Easter than they used to. Maybe they just didn't think about it.

I'm not sure it was some deeply thought out decision by the think tank at Google. A lot less folks celebrate Easter than they used to. Maybe they just didn't think about it.

No, its on purpose. They do the same thing at Christmas.

Google has previously received criticism for ignoring Christian holidays, including its refusal to include the word ‘Christmas’ on its December 25th logos or sometimes not even changing the logo on December 25th at all.

UPDATE: What Easter? Google Ignores Holiday, Instead Commemorates Cesar Chavez

Google has previously received criticism for ignoring Christian holidays, including its refusal to include the word ‘Christmas’ on its December 25th logos or sometimes not even changing the logo on December 25th at all.

Well, if that's the policy, they are being consistent and who said a private business had to recognize religious holidays?
Do they recognize Passover, Ramadan, Vesak? Kwanzaa? Yom Kippur? If they do, I agree they got something against Christianity. Does it keep anyone awake at night? Who CARES?

Excluding Easter makes equality more equal to most dumbasses.

We will put you American haters back into your places sooner or later American blood wins. Sooner or later you can all cower back into your corners , b

View attachment 122069
Calm yourself cupcake.

Here's a gift for you so you can celebrate.
View attachment 122060

And you the coward haven't served EITHER ONE

View attachment 122068

What service did you serve in and for how long?

Me? 20 years in the Navy, saw service in 4 war zones, Beruit in 83, Desert Storm (pts. 1 and 2) in the early 90's, and Kosovo in the late 90's.

upload_2017-4-17_11-9-27.png

20 yrs as well ( hubby).

And you are the dumbasses stripping this nation.
upload_2017-4-17_11-10-31.png

Well, if that's the policy, they are being consistent and who said a private business had to recognize religious holidays?
Do they recognize Passover, Ramadan, Vesak? Kwanzaa? Yom Kippur? If they do, I agree they got something against Christianity. Does it keep anyone awake at night? Who CARES?

I'd like to take that fkn flower off your profile because it oh so offends, .................... GET THE POINT OF COURSE NOT.

Man, I just seached Google for Easter eggs and look!

View attachment 122065

OMFG, TRY putting in everything you don't know .Hmmm figure that one out.

You missed the point of what they are putting up there, and what IS NOT being put there and the reason behind it.

Not what you can or can not search.

Google changes their home page countless times a year to incorporate graphics that coincide with various holidays, birthdays, historical events, and causes, but not for Easter Sunday. Media analyst Mark Dice.<snip>

That's all I need to know. Dismissed.

Mark Fucking Dice. SMFH.... Gullible's Travel

Forum List

Back