Goodbye Poor Japan...

A friend had to go to Japan for business once and said he'll never return. He refused to even nod his head when bowed to. His dad was at Pearl when it was attacked.

Isn't that a bit like blaming a white person today for slavery?

more proximity to the event. He said his DAD was at Pearl
Harbor--------it is a kinda personal thing

A friend had to go to Japan for business once and said he'll never return. He refused to even nod his head when bowed to. His dad was at Pearl when it was attacked.

No, it is "a kinda personal thing" for the men who actually fought.

Pear Harbor Vets Reconcile in Hawaii

No, it is "a kinda personal thing" for the men who actually fought.

Pear Harbor Vets Reconcile in Hawaii

no children are very prone to internalize the psychic
"conflicts" of their parents

latestfukuanim.gif

SoCal Seal Lion Pups In Big Trouble - Vid

Sea Life Dying All Over SoCal Beaches

Disastrous BC Shellfish Die-Off - Don't Say 'Radiation'

Reactors Melted Long After Seawater Was Pumped In

Only Some Of Fukushima Melted Fuel Is Now Solid

Fukushima Radiation Leakage Rate Increasing

Fukushima - More Radiation In 1 Day That Total Chernobyl

TEPCO Publishes 'Safe Work Conditions' Booklet

Godzilla says,,,,

Thanks for the radiation...

You should be banned for making light of what's happening to Japan.

Ah....banning people for senses of humor now....how very fascist of you. :D

No need to ban, but a sense of humor requires something to be funny.

actually no-----humor is based on relief of tension

Well put. So is music.

Godzilla says,,,,

Thanks for the radiation...

Well put. So is music.
and masturbation...

Well put. So is music.
and masturbation...

well----moonie------you are right

Japanese Physician: Children & Elderly Should Be Evacuated From Tokyo

Shigeru Mita, a physician at the Mita clinic in Kodaira city in Tokyo, Japan, is urging families to take their children out of the city based on what he is finding in patients in the region. His warning is based on examinations of over 1,500 patients which included blood tests and thyroid ultrasound examinations. He has found increased abnormalities in their differential white-blood-cell count and severe declines in neutrophil resulting in neutropenia. Neutrophil cells are the white blood cells from bone marrow that attack diseases and are involved in the healing process.

Neutropenia is common among patients receiving radiation treatments for cancer. However, the patience that Dr. Mita sees at the clinic are not receiving cancer treatments, they are simply in Tokyo, becoming ill, and going to the doctor. By itself, patients don’t have symptoms that are unique on the surface other than increased number of illness and infections. The reduced level of neutrophil cells seriously compromises their immunity and makes it difficult for them to fight diseases naturally. He stated (translated from Japanese)...

Our patients mostly come from Tokyo, Chiba, Kanagawa, Saitama, and other Northern Kanto areas. I have found an obvious decline of neutrophil value in leukocyte (WBC) of these children.

The pediatricians’ general textbook says that reference value of neutrophil for healthy children (6-12 years old) is between 3000 and 5000. 3000 is considered as the threshold value. But the mean number of neutrophil values of the children who have visited our clinics since the accident has decreased to 2500. The mean value should normally be 4000, but it has shifted to 2500. It is lower than the threshold value of 3000. I think this points at a serious problem.

Dr. Mita reports that a baby born with no neutrophils. The baby recovered quickly after being moved to the Kyushu area for two months.

The situation is not entirely hopeless. He said that when patient leave to places like Osaka, Kyoto, or Shikoku they get better and their levels of neutrophil cells typically bounce back for many patients. Other patients improve, but may never get normal neutrophil levels back. Japanese Physician: Children & Elderly Should Be Evacuated From Tokyo » The Free Patriot

God damn it! I had a chance to visit Tokyo some years back and turned it down. Now it will be a footnote in history.

I'm not even going to listen to the schills that will show up on this thread to downplay the dangers to children and adults living in Tokyo, or how truly terrible, horrible and bad FOUR reactors melting down uncontrollably in Japan really is.

All I will say is that it makes me sick to my stomach knowing how hard GE sold Japan on nuclear water boilers when that nation sat on the world's third largest geothermal steam reserve already there for the tapping. Both types of energy do exactly the same thing. They use steam to run turbines: PERIOD. So one kills off an entire country and poisons the oceans for 240,000 years with the world's deadliest substance: radioactive plutonium. The other has a slight sulfur smell as is a naturally occuring resource. The worst accident from a geothermal plant would be a local explosion and some steam burns to some employees.

Wow. Just wow. Tokyo gone. Hard to believe. American greed when will you die? Anyone who participated in lying to Japanese officials, or bribing them into the nuclear industry should climb to a very tall building and jump the fuck off. No, I've got a better idea, they should be rounded up and sent to Fukushima to monitor and clean up their own mess until each one dies the slow way..

The children around Chernobyl exclusion zone:

chernobylvictimsweb.jpg

New York's proportional "future exclusion zone" [though the cancer rates in Long Island are so high now that it should already be in place] around the Indian Point Nuclear Reactor:

ChernobylNewYorkFinishedComparison.jpg

So is the Sky still falling?

Saw pictures of a lot of people at the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo for the usual deep remorse wordplay.

It has now been about one and a half years since since Silhouette informed us Tokyo was gone, curious if still clinging to this proclamation?

Saw pictures of a lot of people at the Yasukuni Shrine in Tokyo for the usual deep remorse wordplay.

It has now been about one and a half years since since Silhouette informed us Tokyo was gone, curious if still clinging to this proclamation?

Its a Hologram....return of the Twilight Zone

He may be too busy struggling with his confused sexual identity to keep track of all the crazy shit he posts.

God damn it! I had a chance to visit Tokyo some years back and turned it down. Now it will be a footnote in history.

Wow. Just wow. Tokyo gone.

They are in the process of leaving, quietly. Children and women first. Men to follow. It will take time for all of them to realize what a health hazard it is to stay, but when runoff and groundwater begins to make the soles of their shoes start to melt and their feet go numb, they'll be accelerating that pace.

Hello crazy person! I'll be swinging through Tokyo again shortly so I thought it was time to revisit your thread started almost three years ago about how it is gone.

Do you have any further information on how the evacuation is coming? Surely after three years I can expect an empty city right? I'll be sure to post pictures of the empty wasteland for you.

Silhouette

Cheers!

Because ambient abnormally high levels of radiation kills quickly and obviously....NOT. Instead of posting pretty pictures of clean streets and oblivious denizens, post some chest and abdominal x-rays of school kids..

Because ambient abnormally high levels of radiation kills quickly and obviously....NOT. Instead of posting pretty pictures of clean streets and oblivious denizens, post some chest and abdominal x-rays of school kids..

So.........about that evacuation......

Is the humiliation starting to sink in yet?

Forum List

Back