Goodbye Poor Japan...

Today's pop quiz. Which of these two pictures is Tokyo last month, yes the Tokyo that was destroyed by radiation and is a footnote in history, undergoing a massive secret evacuation:

EB756EC6-7FC7-47D5-85D7-026D37C228DE.png

television-vast-wasteland.jpg

Japan Physician: Parents should evacuate children from Tokyo; Danger from Fukushima radiation
February 15th, 2014

The Threat
I’ve done examinations on more than 1,500 patients. [...] I run blood work and conduct thyroid ultrasound examinations. [...] I’ve mostly tested patients living in Tokyo, and I’ve found a lot of harmful symptoms in children, especially in kindergarten students or elementary school [...] serious effects in the elderly. There have been abnormalities in their differential white-blood-cell count [...] decline in the neutrophil [...] I conducted the first tests in December 2011 [...] the threat has seemed to be spreading into Tokyo since then....

...People living in eastern Japan [...] are trying to look away from the dangers of radioactivity. Hence they avoid taking the matter seriously.
The Future

...There was a baby with a serious illness. [...] she had no neutrophils. [...] Thankfully, she recovered after moving to the Kyushu area. [...] there aren’t any medicines to help [...] I’ve seen a lot of patients from Tokyo who are badly affected, but when they move [...] they get better. After they come back to Tokyo, it gets worse again.
I worry about the children, their parents, and the children who will be born in the future. I want the patients to move to the safer place [and] strongly recommend that anyone living in the area head to a safer place one or two months out of the year. I encourage everyone living in Tokyo to take blood tests as frequently as possible. [...]
More from Dr. Mita here: I hope adults will leave Tokyo, not just children — Strange things happening — Medications don’t seem to work — Rare diseases increasing dramatically..
Japan Physician Parents should evacuate children from Tokyo Danger from Fukushima radiation InvestmentWatch

Investment watch blog helps people see or anticipate trends so they can invest wisely for future profits.

Well there you go, a single doctor with an opinion that Tokyo should be evacuated definitely backs up your "Goodbye Japan" melodrama.

I'm still saddened that Tokyo is gone.

The population of Tokyo has continued to grow steadily since Conspiracy Boy graced us with his brilliant insight.

What a moron :rolleyes:

Well there you go, a single doctor with an opinion that Tokyo should be evacuated definitely backs up your "Goodbye Japan" melodrama.

Of weight is to note that single doctor [who is not alone by the way] was quoted on an investment blog. Investors ignore pro-nuclear hype and actually look at what's going on in the trenches to figure how to invest. That's because they know that radiation kills. And they presumably have maps to see the size of the radioactive exclusion zone around Chernobyl which was many times less disasterous than Fukushima, having only one meltdown instead of four... Then they extrapolate to the future to see that eventually the "news will come out" that Tokyo isn't and hasn't been livable all along due to radiation poisoning. Though I get the logic behind some of the denial at least. Wouldn't want a mass-exodus of tens of millions from Tokyo all of a sudden!

Of weight is to note that single doctor [who is not alone by the way] was quoted on an investment blog. Investors ignore pro-nuclear hype and actually look at what's going on in the trenches to figure how to invest. That's because they know that radiation kills. And they presumably have maps to see the size of the radioactive exclusion zone around Chernobyl which was many times less disasterous than Fukushima, having only one meltdown instead of four... Then they extrapolate to the future to see that eventually the "news will come out" that Tokyo isn't and hasn't been livable all along due to radiation poisoning. Though I get the logic behind some of the denial at least. Wouldn't want a mass-exodus of tens of millions from Tokyo all of a sudden!

You are a stone-cold idiot. The population of Tokyo is GROWING, you fool.

Of weight is to note that single doctor [who is not alone by the way] was quoted on an investment blog. Investors ignore pro-nuclear hype and actually look at what's going on in the trenches to figure how to invest. That's because they know that radiation kills.

Hah hah an "investment blog" which is just regurgitating a link from enenews.com, which in turn got it from a wordpress site called nsgroom, which shows source as vice.com.

You investment blog bills itself as an "alternative news source" and seeks donations. A brief glance shows what it does is throw out a high volume of alarmist chicken little shit. A sampling of their recent headlines:

READY TO BLOW: Iceland raises aviation volcano alert to red…Quakes surge… Subglatial eruption underway…

Get Ready! Paid Mercenaries Being Deployed to Ferguson!

DEPRESSION! 50% of Americans Now Receive Federal Benefits!

Student Loan Bubble: The Next Economic Implosion?

Hyperinflation CRISIS Caused by Fed Will Destroy U.S. Dollar!

30 stats to show to anyone that does not believe the middle class is being destroyed

8 Reasons You Could See Global Economic Collapse!

UFO FOUND ON GOOGLE EARTH & WORMHOLE / STAR GATE ?

So this is your great source that all the investors use to make their market moves? Do you know how ridiculous you sound? Clearly this site does nothing but spread fear, fear sells and that is good mouseclick ad revenue from people like you.

Great source, we'll file your Tokyo thing right next to wormhole stargate.

Tokyo is generally safe now but 1,000 kilometres away from Japan's capital, the situation is still critical and some abnormalities in wild animals in Fukushima were reported. High caesium concentrations were observed in immature monkeys and the radioactive isotope caesium-137 would have a similar effect on the human population in Fukushima but the study showed that no caesium concentration was detected in a group of monkeys living 400 kilometres away from Fukushima.

Wild monkeys in the Fukushima region of Japan have blood abnormalities linked to the radioactive fallout from the 2011 nuclear power plant disaster, according to a new scientific study that may help increase the understanding of radiation on human health. The Japanese macaques (Macaca fuscata) were found to have low white and red blood cell levels and low haemoglobin, which the researchers say could make them more prone to infectious diseases.

But critics of the study say the link between the abnormal blood tests and the radiation exposure of the monkeys remains unproven and that the radiation doses may have been too small to cause the effect. The scientists compared 61 monkeys living 70 km from the Fukushima Daiichi plant with 31 monkeys from the Shimokita Penisula, over 400km from Fukushima. The Fukushima monkeys had low blood counts and radioactive caesium in their bodies, related to caesium levels in the soils where they lived. No caesium was detected in the Shimokita troop.

Last edited:
You do realize that 1,000 kilometers is 625 miles, right?

Three and a half years after the disaster half of Japan would be dead if the radiation were lethal within that radius.

You do realize that 1,000 kilometers is 625 miles, right?

Three and a half years after the disaster half of Japan would be dead if the radiation were lethal within that radius.

?????????????????

I agree with Silhouette. Radiation is invisible. The disaster in Fuchishima was worse than Chernobyl. We have not been told the truth. I believe the true measure of the effects of that disaster have yet to be seen.

I agree with Silhouette.
So you agree they are secretly emptying out Tokyo as we speak?

Actually I've seen you claiming there are thousands of Chinese troops hidden in Mexico ready to invade, so you sharing tin foil with him doesn't surprise me.

Just heard from some friends in Tokyo today. Funny thing, they say there are still lots and lots and lots of people around. This evacuation must be really, really secret.

:lol:

Can confirm, was transferring daily at the Shinjuku Station human ant hill to go from JR line to Toei. I suspect half the time I could have simply lifted my feet off the ground and still moved in the direction I wanted.

Forum List

Back