Goodbye Poor Japan...

A friend had to go to Japan for business once and said he'll never return. He refused to even nod his head when bowed to. His dad was at Pearl when it was attacked.

Your friend sounds like an idiot.

Nuclear power should be prohibited....

By whom?
By sane people who realize that all it does is boil water to run turbines, just like geothermal, coal, gas, solar thermal and other fuels do. And that it doesn't ever turn a profit when all costs are considered. And that there still is no plan to deal with the radioactive waste from the process from mining uranium to fuel rod disposal. And that that radiation stays lethal to humans for around 200,000 years...

That's "whom"...

Nuclear power should be prohibited....

By whom?
By sane people who realize that all it does is boil water to run turbines, just like geothermal, coal, gas, solar thermal and other fuels do. And that it doesn't ever turn a profit when all costs are considered. And that there still is no plan to deal with the radioactive waste from the process from mining uranium to fuel rod disposal. And that that radiation stays lethal to humans for around 200,000 years...

That's "whom"...

In other words, you can't answer and have no idea what you are talking about, as usual.

And, of course, Tokyo is still fully inhabited.....

I have friends who live in Tokyo right now. They don't love living there, but they are fine.

Silhouette's long record of failed predictions stays at 100%.

Oh- on related note- her prediction that Kasich would win the GOP Primary in California went down in flames also.

Because ambient abnormally high levels of radiation kills quickly and obviously....NOT. Instead of posting pretty pictures of clean streets and oblivious denizens, post some chest and abdominal x-rays of school kids..
So you want x-rays from kids in Tokyo, and these would be the kids you said were being evacuated two years ago, from the city you said was gone three years ago.

Wow that burden of proof sure shifted over time, we went from an empty dead city to x-rays.

b92e82b0cfce4323e2f7da7dbb0988b6.jpg

My friend and his family from Japan visited me here 2 weeks ago and stayed total of 3 days in my house............. They all glow in the dark. LOL.

Glowing in the dark is easier to believe than the notion that you have any friends.

My friend and his family from Japan visited me here 2 weeks ago and stayed total of 3 days in my house............. They all glow in the dark. LOL.

Glowing in the dark is easier to believe than the notion that you have any friends.

Dude I have friends all over the planet. My call center is located in Makati, Phil..
And I don't have a fucking clue where the fuck your going with this. Cyber monkey.

Surely the largest energy gobbler of that country is Toyko, with all that lighting going on 24/7. Now that they have to abandon that city, their needs will be going down so I guess the poison lingering around there for 240,000 years sort of helped solve that problem.
Checking in, it's 2017 and we're about three years into this abandoned Tokyo thing you were harping on. So I have two questions for you:

1. Any updates on the mass evacuation you spoke of?
2. Do you feel as stupid as everyone else reading this thread thinks you look?

Silhouette

Surely the largest energy gobbler of that country is Toyko, with all that lighting going on 24/7. Now that they have to abandon that city, their needs will be going down so I guess the poison lingering around there for 240,000 years sort of helped solve that problem.
Checking in, it's 2017 and we're about three years into this abandoned Tokyo thing you were harping on. So I have two questions for you:

1. Any updates on the mass evacuation you spoke of?
2. Do you feel as stupid as everyone else reading this thread thinks you look?

Silhouette

Just another example of Silhouette's perfect record of predictions fails.

If she would just make stock predictions we could probably make good money on selling short any stock she recommends.

Have wild animals moved into the city in the absence of human habitation?

Forum List

Back