Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

Too much farm land and too many cattle ranches have been bought up by developers to make shitty and cheap subdivisions. That Is why all this land is disappearing.
Bullshit.

There is tons of open land. Anyone who has been in an airplane will tell you there is a lot of open land everywhere. Soon the WEF will tell democrats to begin livestock bans.

Democrats will make excuses for the shortages they are intentionally creating as part of the WEF great reset, depopulation agenda.

Democrats = WEF

As if the price of beef isn't high enough in Joe Biden's America, look for even higher prices for beef and shortages soon.

Will someone please make America America again?

U.S. Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low​

"Not many ranchers active today will remember the last time the U.S. cattle industry was this small. On January 1, 2024, the All Cattle and Calves inventory was 87.15 million head, the smallest total inventory since 1951. The All Cattle and Calves inventory is 1.9 percent smaller year over year and is the fifth consecutive year of declining cattle inventories, a total decrease of 7.65 million head or 8.1 percent since the most recent peak in 2019. The 2023 calf crop was 33.6 million head, down 2.5 percent year over year and the smallest calf crop since 2014.

The January 1, 2024 beef cow herd inventory was 28.22 million head, down 2.5 percent year over year and a decrease of 3.47 million head or 10.9 percent lower, from the cyclical peak in 2019 (Table 1). The current beef cow inventory is the smallest beef cow herd since 1961. Table 1 shows that the top ten beef cow states, which currently represent 57.3 percent of total beef cows, accounted for 79.4 percent of the year over year decrease in total beef cow numbers and 67.7 percent of the decrease from 2019 to 2024..."

U.S. Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

View attachment 899142
Well, at least the Climate Change problem has been solved. Now that we have less farting cows we don't have to enact green policies anymore. The world has been saved!

Bullshit.

There is tons of open land. Anyone who has been in an airplane will tell you there is a lot of open land everywhere. Soon the WEF will tell democrats to begin livestock bans.

Democrats will make excuses for the shortages they are intentionally creating as part of the WEF great reset, depopulation agenda.

Democrats = WEF
WEF???? WTF???? Thanks for the good laugh.

Last edited:
The stock market means very little to the economy when people's credit cards are maxed out and they're having to work two jobs to afford everything.
I`ve been on a fixed income for several years but my credit card isn`t maxed out. Stupid people do stupid things every day.

Till your WEF masters tell you to support livestock bans to help global warming.

Democrats = WEF

Nope. All for livestock. Life will be so much cheaper when I can snatch a chicken from my neighbors yard. I probably should look into this WEF thing though. If they are already beaming messages into your head around the tinfoil hat, I probably need to see what kind of dark magic they are harnessing.

Covid, food processing plants destroyed, slaughtering millions of chickens, low cattle inventory, and exorbitant bacon prices are part of the elites' plan to kill off as many people as possible.

As if the price of beef isn't high enough in Joe Biden's America, look for even higher prices for beef and shortages soon.

Will someone please make America America again?

U.S. Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low​

"Not many ranchers active today will remember the last time the U.S. cattle industry was this small. On January 1, 2024, the All Cattle and Calves inventory was 87.15 million head, the smallest total inventory since 1951. The All Cattle and Calves inventory is 1.9 percent smaller year over year and is the fifth consecutive year of declining cattle inventories, a total decrease of 7.65 million head or 8.1 percent since the most recent peak in 2019. The 2023 calf crop was 33.6 million head, down 2.5 percent year over year and the smallest calf crop since 2014.

The January 1, 2024 beef cow herd inventory was 28.22 million head, down 2.5 percent year over year and a decrease of 3.47 million head or 10.9 percent lower, from the cyclical peak in 2019 (Table 1). The current beef cow inventory is the smallest beef cow herd since 1961. Table 1 shows that the top ten beef cow states, which currently represent 57.3 percent of total beef cows, accounted for 79.4 percent of the year over year decrease in total beef cow numbers and 67.7 percent of the decrease from 2019 to 2024..."

U.S. Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

View attachment 899142
People are eating healthier.
Less beef. More vegetables, chicken, and fish.
Oh, and fake beef.

But I can see how being healthy would be a threat to MAGATS.

Too much farm land and too many cattle ranches have been bought up by developers to make shitty and cheap subdivisions. That is a major factor why all this land is disappearing.
See also this report from Virginia Tech:

‘”More than 31 million acres of U.S. agricultural land have been irrevocably lost to urban expansion since 1982 and an additional 175 acres of farm and ranchland are lost every hour to make way housing and other industries.”

Forum List

Back