Goodbye Beef - US Cattle Inventory Reaches 73 Year Low

The longest period of low unemployment since 1969 and a record stock market. Oh the humanity! :rolleyes:
The most significant period of UNDEREMPLOYMENT since the great depression and record disparity between company earnings and employee take home pays creating good stock market numbers on the shoulders of starving people.

Idiot...

Jo

The most significant period of UNDEREMPLOYMENT since the great depression and record disparity between company earnings and employee take home pays creating good stock market numbers on the shoulders of starving people.

Idiot...

Jo
You would have loved the 1980s then.

1707409671718.png

Still down from Trump years following the housing bust and the muslim years. Dot com peak a distant memory. Probably more Mexicans now but less of them working. Obiden has it all figured out. Back in the late 70s' 80s' they forced Mom and Dad of the productive to go to work to pay the cost of the inner city Social Programs to breed and stay home, yet get paid. see uptick//

As if the price of beef isn't high enough in Joe Biden's America, look for even higher prices for beef and shortages soon.
Will someone please make America America again?

0f8.jpg

But just think of how much we are saving the planet by cutting down on cow farts?!

Honestly, I wish my father were alive---- he just would not believe it.

But don't you worry, JG, Biden is still a SHOE IN for reelection! Just ask Trader Jack!!! :71:

Bugs are animals...just smaller....
Insect protein is very high quality. The total weight of insect versus human is and 3 to 1 in favor of insects. They don't even require feed overhead like fish or livestock and have a reproduction rate of some 2000% compared to nominal livestock.

Insect protein is very high quality. The total weight of insect versus human is and 3 to 1 in favor of insects. They don't even require feed overhead like fish or livestock and have a reproduction rate of some 2000% compared to nominal livestock.
Don't tell these folks what they do with protein like that....

^^^ This is what WEF shills will say to justify banning private livestock ownership.

^^^ This is what WEF shills will say to justify banning private livestock ownership.
One should have nothing to do with the other.
Apples and oranges.....if we prefer beef to cock roach....we need to speak up and trust me people will.

One should have nothing to do with the other.
Apples and oranges.....if we prefer beef to cock roach....we need to speak up and trust me people will.
If the WEF takeover is successful, all you will have access to is bugs.

Do you think the people who want to depopulate earth, want to feed you bugs because it's good for you?

If the WEF takeover is successful, all you will have access to is bugs.

Do you think the people who want to depopulate earth, want to feed you bugs because it's good for you?
I think that the WEF will be hunted down and eliminated.

The parasites in them are super tasty and super good for you.

Forum List

Back