'Good Riddance' It Seems

You post as if you believe everything Trump says.

You post as if you don't read the articles posted, yet comment upon them anyway.

“Maybe we do better by having some of the people who just don’t like him leave, and replace them with somebody else,” Sen. Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma told The Associated Press. “And I think that’s what’s happening.”

You post as if you don't read the articles posted, yet comment upon them anyway.

“Maybe we do better by having some of the people who just don’t like him leave, and replace them with somebody else,” Sen. Jim Inhofe of Oklahoma told The Associated Press. “And I think that’s what’s happening.”

So you don't believe everything Trump says?

So you don't believe everything Trump says?
LOL he does , just too embarrassed to admit it Trump said "I'm smart ,,got a standing O people loved me"?? The man is a GD waste of skin and as nat posted
By this juncture, after nine miserable months of a Trump regime, we know that domestic issues are in a quagmire.

BUT, what should scare us should be what Trump's inexperience and stupidity may usher in regarding North Korea.

Trump is just a taller version of Kim Jung Un.....narcissistic, reckless and a "deity" among a bunch of sycophants who would readily offer their loyalty to a charlatan above their oath to the welfare of the nation.

What Trump is doing regarding North Korea, is to challenge an equally crazed world leader (with nukes) in the same way that he bullied opponents in a real estate deal...........The problem, however, is that this orange idiot is gambling with our lives, rather than his own money.

the swamp won't be drained weather until this idiot this moron this bully is out of our WH and bringing his family of grifters with him

Forum List

Back