Former FBI informant cleared to testify in Russia/Uranium scandal

ChrisL

Diamond Member
Jul 24, 2014
Wherever the wild things are!!
Hmmmmm. Very interesting! Wait! Is it fake news??? :D

FBI informant in Obama-era Russian nuclear bribery cleared to testify before Congress

The man’s lawyer, Victoria Toensing, told The Hill on Wednesday night that the FBI sent her a formal letter saying it no longer had any reason to ask the informant to keep his work confidential, clearing the way for him to potentially testify before the Senate Judiciary Committee, the House Intelligence Committee and the House Oversight and Reform Committee.

The committees are keen to learn what the informant knows about any Russian efforts to curry favor with Bill and Hillary Clinton, to win Obama administration approval for Moscow’s purchase of large uranium assets in the United States or to secure billions in new uranium sales contracts with American utilities.

“The FBI has informed me that they are releasing my client from his [nondisclosure agreement] so that he can testify to Congress about his work uncovering the Russian nuclear bribery case and the efforts he witnessed by Moscow to gain influence with the Clintons in hopes of winning favorable uranium decisions from the Obama administration,” Toensing said.

“He is now able and willing to talk with the congressional committees seeking his testimony though I will be working with all parties to ensure his identity remains confidential to ensure his safety,” she added.

Russia’s uranium business drew controversy starting in 2015 when it was revealed that former President Clinton collected a $500,000 speaking fee from a Russian bank and millions more in charitable donations interested in the Uranium One deal while his wife Hillary Clinton served as secretary of State. Russia’s Tenex nuclear sales arm also secured billions in new American nuclear fuel contracts about the same time.

The Obama administration said they saw no national security reasons to block the deals, one of which gave Russian President Vladimir Putin control of 20 percent of America’s uranium stockpile.

he shot himself in the head 4 times. then burned down his home. Then shot the neighbors kid who was looking through a telescope. Left skidmarks on the road too
Dude must be chuck norris!

"Authorities are still uncertain as to how he mananged to jump from the 38th floor ledge twice"

1dd243c6f98d084640a76dace144f855--deception-pay-attention.jpg

You know I forgot this quote. Impossible to tell of course, but was this a legitimately deep concern on her part? Considering the emotional and physical toll the campaign takes on anyone, and the rabid rage from some about the double standard and political protection she was receiving, it's quite conceivable that she was extremely concerned. Not just with the private server issue, but with many other potential activities that she knows would no longer be protected.

Worse yet, any potential soul mates from the establishment who remained from either party after Trumps win are either being purged, or are left impotent. Just look at the words, so blunt yet poetic.

So much said on such a broad swath of issues with so few words. It should be more than a meme, it should be placed on a plaque and hung in a museum, a reminder to future generations. On that last point, I can imagine a movie in the making about her colossal loss and the extraordinary steps she took to seize power. The world learns more and more about this each day, I hope there are many moments of introspection.

"Authorities are still uncertain as to how he mananged to jump from the 38th floor ledge twice"

The first was a practice run to see if he died and when he saw that he died and it was a successful method he went back and did it again and then it was a clear case of suicide :smoke:

Democrats be Googling "Countries with no USA extradition treaty"

^^^^ North Korea, Hillary has the same fashion dress as Kim Jong-un, so North Korea would be perfect.

CTZVHSkUsAQSV7U.jpg:large

Breaking News Just In:

Hillary aka Baby Jane is already on suicide watch :omg:

Hillary-Clinton-Makeover--118194.jpg

Forum List

Back