Good Question.Will Climate Change Back To Global Warming Through September Again?

You know the term "climate change" only came about because certain people are too stupid to realize global warming can cause cooler temperatures in some places occasionally right?
No, it came about to accommodate inaccurate info in order to perpetuate the AGW propaganda.
AGW is ‘warming’ -only and it’s based on greenhouse effect theory. Not cooling or atmospheric evaporational theory.
I'm sorry, that is incorrect. It was an attempt to get certain less intelligent people to understand what is happening.
Most scientists disagree with you
Lol, 3% is far from most my gullible friend.
You have a list of every scientist lol haha please share haha
You claimed most disagreed with me, where is your list?

No, it came about to accommodate inaccurate info in order to perpetuate the AGW propaganda.
AGW is ‘warming’ -only and it’s based on greenhouse effect theory. Not cooling or atmospheric evaporational theory.
I'm sorry, that is incorrect. It was an attempt to get certain less intelligent people to understand what is happening.
Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong
No dumbass, prove yourself right.

the next time 90,000 black birds fall from the sky, i wonder who gets the blame

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
:abgg2q.jpg:
You know the term "climate change" only came about because certain people are too stupid to realize global warming can cause cooler temperatures in some places occasionally right?
"Just-making-shit-up" has become the new "facts"

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
4a1c4b2401b3baaef9e77607dbccab92.jpg

Prove me wrong
prove me wrong

Prove me wrong
prove me wrong

Prove me wrong
prove me wrong
When you can I will lol

Prove me wrong
prove me wrong

You must have "facts" to back up your obviously well-considered claim, otherwise I'm certain you would never have made it.
Would you?

Prove me wrong
prove me wrong

You must have "facts" to back up your obviously well-considered claim, otherwise I'm certain you would never have made it.
Would you?
Just facts prove me wrong

Prove me wrong
prove me wrong
When you can I will lol
You cannot. Only complete morons are still denying that climate change is real.

Not many scientists fall into that category.

You and your idiot friends do though.

Prove me wrong
prove me wrong

Would you?
You have no facts. You play silly word games. And you lose them too.

Prove me wrong
prove me wrong
When you can I will lol
You cannot. Only complete morons are still denying that climate change is real.

Not many scientists fall into that category.

You and your idiot friends do though.

Prove me wrong
prove me wrong

Would you?
You have no facts. You play silly word games. And you lose them too.
So you do have a list of scientist in the world Pls share

Prove me wrong
prove me wrong

Would you?
I'm sure they do.

Forum List

Back