Good Question.Will Climate Change Back To Global Warming Through September Again?

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
:abgg2q.jpg:
You know the term "climate change" only came about because certain people are too stupid to realize global warming can cause cooler temperatures in some places occasionally right?

"Climate change" was actually popularized in recent years by the right wing pollster, Frank Luntz. He suggested the Bush Jr, administration use it to make global warming sound less severe. So it was actually popularized for the complete opposite reason, and by the complete opposite side than right wingers think.
He can claim that all he wants. He's a rwnj, why should we believe him?

Why is it that the left seems to talk about "Climate Change" in the fall/winter/spring,,then come mid-june/July,,all of a sudden we are experiencing "Global Warming". Right?
And don't be surprised if they start this up again once many of the 57 degrees start getting into the 90's soon.
You know the term "climate change" only came about because certain people are too stupid to realize global warming can cause cooler temperatures in some places occasionally right?

"Climate change" was actually popularized in recent years by the right wing pollster, Frank Luntz. He suggested the Bush Jr, administration use it to make global warming sound less severe. So it was actually popularized for the complete opposite reason, and by the complete opposite side than right wingers think.

But who cares?

Who cares about how it sounds?

Here in 2019, climate change is nothing more than a hobby for academics and folks on community message boards. A hobby only.....because the science is having zero effect on the public policy makers. Nada.....egg. In fact, public policy makers could not possibly be any more bored about climate change.....because the people just dont care that much. Progressives a bit slow at connecting the dots on this dynamic. They own a big billboard but little else....:cul2::cul2::cul2:....in fact, the level of l0siNg is rather epic.

Climate change action based upon the "consensus science" in the past 20 years? Yuk.....yuk.....0 :113:

This science isn't mattering s0ns
You are endlessly amusing. Everyone in the world faces this truth except a few brainwashed republicans.

Sad.

But who cares?

Who cares about how it sounds?

Here in 2019, climate change is nothing more than a hobby for academics and folks on community message boards. A hobby only.....because the science is having zero effect on the public policy makers. Nada.....egg. In fact, public policy makers could not possibly be any more bored about climate change.....because the people just dont care that much. Progressives a bit slow at connecting the dots on this dynamic. They own a big billboard but little else....:cul2::cul2::cul2:....in fact, the level of l0siNg is rather epic.

Climate change action based upon the "consensus science" in the past 20 years? Yuk.....yuk.....0 :113:

This science isn't mattering s0ns
You are endlessly amusing. Everyone in the world faces this truth except a few brainwashed republicans.

Sad.
Lol
Young stupid progressives in training...

Climate change" was actually popularized in recent years by the right wing pollster, Frank Luntz.
That's not why scientists took up the term. As they know that climate change involves not just global warming but also changes to the ocean, atmosphere, and lands/rivers, they adopted it as a better "catch all" term.

The Moon Bats will claim that because of the Bermuda High being over the SE for the last week or so and causing some really hot temperatures that it is proof of "Global Warming". However, they will ignore the cold weather caused by the low pressure in the west.

The Moon Bats are often confused about Climate Science like they are confused about History, Economics, The Constitution, Biology and Ethics.

You prove your ignorance with every post you make.
That doesn't make sense deno. Try to focus and to maintain your composure:

Who taught you (and me) that the climate has changed for billions of years, and that the earth is 4.54 billion years old?

Face it....

You're a dumb ass......
Yes deno, get all the angst from 7th grade lunch out of your system.

Better? Good. So, who taught us that the climate has been changing for billions of years?

Science Dumb Ass.....
Ah, science. As performed by climatologists, geologists,biologists, physicists, etc

But now, you think they are laboring under the ignorance of their own life's work and discoveries. Doesn't that seem absurd to you?

You are the one that didn't think the earth was millions of years old....

It's absurd that you try to deflect like this....

The Moon Bats will claim that because of the Bermuda High being over the SE for the last week or so and causing some really hot temperatures that it is proof of "Global Warming".
So what? Scientists don't claim that. And, try to remember,you are attempting to debunk the scientists. So, put your big boy pants on, and debunk the scientists.

You are the one that didn't think the earth was millions of years old
I never said or implied that, not have i ever thought that. Deno, put down the crack pipe, you are derailing.

And actually, professor, it is 4.54 BILLION years old.

I just wanted try to to help you understand the absurdity of your own behavior. I mean that honestly, Deno. I want you to take a step back and realize how stupid you sound when you try to counter accepted, robust climate theories with the idiot talking point, "the climate always changes". I don't think you're getting it. Or, maybe you are, and that's why you're so grumpy

Last edited:
I never said or implied that, not have i ever thought that. Deno, put down the crack pipe, you are derailing.

I just wanted try to to help you understand the absurdity of your own behavior. I mean that honestly, Deno. I want you to take a step back and realize how stupid you sound when you try to counter accepted, robust climate theories with the idiot talking point, "the climate always changes". I don't think you're getting it. Or, maybe you are, and that's why you're so grumpy

You are such a Dumb Ass....

Look at post 143 dip shit:abgg2q.jpg:

Why? I never said or implied that i don't believe the earth isn't that old. Deno, you are embarrassing yourself.

Done whining yet? Good. So Deno, do you feel a little silly now? You are saying that scientosts are laborimg under the ignorance of the very knowledge they discovered. Please tell me you understand how stupid that sounds.

Why? I never said or implied that i don't believe the earth isn't that old. Deno, you are embarrassing yourself.

Done whining yet? Good. So Deno, do you feel a little silly now? You are saying that scientosts are laborimg under the ignorance of the very knowledge they discovered. Please tell me you understand how stupid that sounds.

Again, all anyone has to do is look at post 143....

You should have quit this while you just looked stupid.....

Ad they will not find me saying or implying what you claim. You misunderstood, and now you are doubling down on stupid. You are skilled at that.

But, when you are done having your little fit, you should consider what I said earlier.

Ad they will not find me saying or implying what you claim. You misunderstood, and now you are doubling down on stupid. You are skilled at that.

But, when you are done having your little fit, you should consider what I said earlier.

Post 143 proves it along with you telling me how old the

earth is after I had to explain it to you...…..

Forum List

Back