Los Angeles county bans official travel to Alabama due to abortion bill

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Los Angeles County bans official travel to Alabama due to abortion bill
BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) - One of the largest counties in the country says it’s not doing business with Alabama because of the recently passed abortion bill.

You ppl really are gawd dam idiots.
So the communist state wont let you leave because some little bitch Hitler Gov . thinks what he does so everyone else has to do and pay for it all at that. Id say go to hell Hitler pos.

I'm selling all my airline stocks. The absence of these flights could ruin the industry.

BIRMINGHAM, Ala. (WBRC) - One of the largest counties in the country says it’s not doing business with Alabama because of the recently passed abortion bill.

So the communist state wont let you leave because some little bitch Hitler Gov . thinks what he does so everyone else has to do and pay for it all at that. Id say go to hell Hitler pos.

So the county leaders that ban people's travel are not little dictators themselves?

So the county leaders that ban people's travel are not little dictators themselves?

Talk about violating people’s rights.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No one has banned travel to Alabama. Nor could they. What has been banned is official city travel to Alabama. The last time the City of Los Angeles had business in Alabama was never.

No one has banned travel to Alabama. Nor could they. What has been banned is official city travel to Alabama. The last time the City of Los Angeles had business in Alabama was never.
You could say that about anywhere

I guess New York does send truckloads of their trash there, though. Hmm.

I'm surprised anybody travels to that shithole

Yeah. Who wants to go to California. It is a shithole for sure. How many pet rats do you have.

Not as many rats as the typical Alabama cousin fucker

Wrong. Your state is being over run by rats. Not just the 4 legged kind. Two legged assholes like yourself same as the rats. No one wants to go to your state. It’s the biggest shithole in the US.

Yeah. Who wants to go to California. It is a shithole for sure. How many pet rats do you have.

Wrong. Your state is being over run by rats. Not just the 4 legged kind. Two legged assholes like yourself same as the rats. No one wants to go to your state. It’s the biggest shithole in the US.

5th largest economy in the world. Foreigners dream of going to California, not your cousinfucking backwater.

Meaningless virtue signaling from the county that should instead be figuring out how to wipe out the infectious diseases that are sweeping through it like a dark ages plague.

5th largest economy in the world. Foreigners dream of going to California, not your cousinfucking backwater.
The only state I know of that has a shit map.

They are targeting the Black Christians. Birmingham has more Blacks than any other races. And I don't see any White conservatives that will be catching any bus, plane or train out of L.A. No one here from the south goes to L.A. anymore. Southerners doesn't feel like stepping on poop all day. And so that I'm glad that they has put a travel ban in that county. Nobody doesn't need to go there.

LAX is finally preparing to develop a rental car facility, parking areas and a transportation hub in the 20 square blocks of Manchester Square as part of its modernization plan.

But as homelessness rose during the last three years, and parking crackdowns drove campers and RVs out of nearby Venice and other communities, the neighborhood became filled with one of Los Angeles' largest collections of homeless camps outside the 50 square blocks of skid row.

The squatters' village of tents, peeling campers, lopsided RVs and cars is home to 200 to 350 people. The airport, which has spent $437 million buying out residents and plans to spend an additional $1 billion for property, won't pay to relocate the homeless occupants.

2010 Census Shows Black Population has Highest Concentration in the South - 2010 Census - Newsroom - U.S. Census Bureau

LOS ANGELES — Wholesale fish distributors, produce warehouses and homeless encampments line Ceres Avenue downtown, creating perfect conditions for rats.

Uneaten food is dumped on the street — a salad platter was recently splattered on the asphalt — and discarded clothing piles up only to be swirled into rats' nests.

Those rats, experts say, are likely contributing to the growing number of typhus infections cropping up on skid row and other parts of the region. The disease is spread by fleas, which are carried by rats, opossums and pets.
Los Angeles' rat problem fuels typhus outbreak among homeless

snakeplissken2.gif

Forum List

Back