Good News!

I have not read those links.

I don't care what they say, caffeine kills your nervous system regulatory functions, causes early neuron burnout and ruins circulatory response long term.

-In addition to sucking the vitamins out of your body like a sponge.

Originally posted by NewGuy

I don't care what they say, caffeine kills your nervous system regulatory functions, causes early neuron burnout and ruins circulatory response long term.

That may be all correct, but it's kept me chuggin since college!

Mmmmmmmm coffee. It's been over a month since I've had a real coffee. I'm not sure if I feel better yet, I better have one in order to make a proper analysis :D Seriously though, my teeth are all the better for it, and I've been sleeping a lot better. I do miss my morning buzz though. :(

Doctor Newguy has spoken.

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^ Note:

That is DISTILLED WATER, not coffee.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pr Spake:

Oooooooooh hell.... who you trying to kid?

Juan Valdez is my best friend.
[disclaimer] If you are too young to know who Juan Valdez is, don't talk to me unless you are blond, female, and could be considered Marine Groupies [/disclaimer]

Forum List

Back