GOOD NEWS from El Rushbo

What a great way to start the day! Lefty clowns going nuts over something about Rush, again. Well, I guess it is better than thinking about the train wreck y'all put in the White House...when he's not out being fluffed by Hollyweird idiots or working on the old golf game that is.

Keep up the good work as it leads to some great free lefty entertainment from time to time, El Rushbo!

Now, the story centers on one of the students at Manchester Middle School named Cam and his relationship with his father. See, Cam's father -- in the book -- has been deployed to Afghanistan and Cam doesn't understand it. Doesn't understand why his dad would leave, doesn't understand why his dad would leave the family, doesn't understand what the big deal is.

He just struggles with it. It's a long separation. He loves his dad and it's all kind of confusing to him. So, as the story develops, Rush Revere, Liberty, and the crew -- the time-traveling crew from Manchester Middle School, the students -- travel to Lexington, Concord, and Bunker Hill; they witness the events that led to the Declaration of Independence.

They meet and have conversations with exceptional Americans like Dr. Joseph Warren, Paul Revere -- and, yes, George Washington himself. And through the time travels you will see that the student Cam matures before your very eyes and learns a great deal about the why and the how his dad is doing what he's doing. And it gives him some insight about the amazing sacrifice of our military heroes. See, to Cam, he knows his dad is in the military, but it's still his dad.

That's the thing that's most important to him, and he's struggling with thinking that his father, by deploying, is abandoning him. You might think that's strange. It isn't. It happens routinely in military families. So we decided to address it here in this book in our attempt to honor the people who do what they do.

what the fuck would rush know about the sacrifices of our military? how would he know anything about the hardships of "real soldiers" and their families?

fuck that fat piece of shit.

and you oughta check out some of Rush's skills at reading his books on tape , guess they are CD's nowadays ED . Me , I'm looking forward to seeing the whole RUSH REVERE series on video for my grandchildren .

Uh, you don't "read" books that are on tape.

You have proven yourself to be very ignorant about this book but you do seem to share lushbo's cavalier disregard of facts concerning true American heroes and our country's birth.

Once again, Revere's first name was not Rush. Stop perpetrating and defending that lie.

:eusa_liar:

and there has gotta be more coming from RUSH as he is still fairly young . YEP , Rush just said that this new book is new and that demand is very high !!

If you should ever happen to be anywhere near the InterWebs, try Google.

You'll find the book was published in October 2013.

How many times do we have to tell you these facts?

maybe worth repeating Moonglow and Gentlemen , I like when Rush is in the news and on message boards but I think that its a CURRENT announcement .

There have been several threads about this travesty. Its old news, the "book" has been out for quite along time now.

Why would RWs agree with rewriting our history with a fat drug addicted, alcoholic drug smuggler as the hero?
Hey dumb fuck, it a new one in the series. Look at the liberal trying to shut down freedom of speech and the press. You are a stupid POS.

right on , right on , right on Rightwinger , get them while they are young !! A childs thinking is formed in his / her early years !! America is the youngsters country / home and they should be taught the good and glory that the USA has done in its relatively short time on Gods good green earth . Heck , the libs and public school teachers teach that America is the great satan that needs to be brought down . As example see the [about] 20 year old students at Harvard as they say that America is more of a threat to the world than Islamic supremacy !!

HARVARD Stewdants , the best and the brightest , most about 20 years old [guess] and just out of Public schools to go to college and ready to run / ruin the USA just a bit more !! --- ---

HARVARD Stewdants , the best and the brightest , most about 20 years old [guess] and just out of Public schools to go to college and ready to run / ruin the USA just a bit more !! --- ---

Did you bother to listen to their explanations?

It was the US that upended Iraq and unsettled the region. Nationbuilding at its finest

The Way Things Ought to Be was actually written by John Fund
Another, can't remember the title, was written by Joseph Farah of World Nut Daily.

Who wrote the time travel nonsense book? And yes, apparently, he does have a second time travel book about the American Revolution. I wonder who wrote this one.

The man is a whore who has no knowledge or respect for true American heroes.

[chuckle] !! Mornin Luddely !!

You're applauding ghost written books published under the name of an anti-American, anti-America, pro-Russia, drunk, drug addict, drug smuggler who is lying about true heroes of the American Revolution in order to turn a fast buck off really stupid anti-America, anti-American Pootarians.

You really don't have much to gloat about.

In point of fact, real Americans are ashamed that we actually have US citizens who hate their own country that much.

:321:

and --- Rush was talking just a little bit ago , he has more books planned !! Probably about 2 hours ago , he said that he might someday tell the story on the Alamo . I wish him well !!

and --- Rush was talking just a little bit ago , he has more books planned !! Probably about 2 hours ago , he said that he might someday tell the story on the Alamo . I wish him well !!

I notice you're too cowardly to actually address what was said.

[chuckle] !! Mornin Luddely !!

You're applauding ghost written books published under the name of an anti-American, anti-America, pro-Russia, drunk, drug addict, drug smuggler who is lying about true heroes of the American Revolution in order to turn a fast buck off really stupid anti-America, anti-American Pootarians.

You really don't have much to gloat about.

In point of fact, real Americans are ashamed that we actually have US citizens who hate their own country that much.

:321:

But, what you meant to say is he has more ghost writers to hire and, I'm sure there are more anti-American Pootarians - like you - who will buy them.

Like John Kerry said - 'in the US, you're allowed to be stupid'.

and Rush's books are very popular no matter wot you libs try to imply Luddley . I want to see him eventually address Hiroshima and Nagasaki and put those atom bombs in the correct context as needed so American lives could be saved !!

Lefties prefer the homosexual rant of zinn and chomsky's "the people history".

Obviously, you've never read either.

:rolleyes-41:
I have read, and own Howard Zinn ' s marxist indictment of freedom, a life's work of hate. No sources, not a textbook, not as used as people claim.

You said I never read either? I just threw chumpsky in there for fun, so Which chomsky book did you think I referred to?

Obviously you are not well read on either.

Forum List

Back