Good News From Afghanistan-Chrenkoff

It's because that was a sucsess...who wants to hear about that, we just want to hear the bad and about death, or atleast thats what the media man tells me. Are you calling him a liar? :huh:

wolvie20m said:
It's because that was a sucsess...who wants to hear about that, we just want to hear the bad and about death, or atleast thats what the media man tells me. Are you calling him a liar? :huh:
Yeah, guess I am! :mm:

Seems the WSJ has found an audience for this news, he writes this column and the other on Good News from Iraq, twice a month.

I know those good stories come out once and awhile, usually when nothing bad has happen. Though it's good to see our work isn't in vain.

wolvie20m said:
I know those good stories come out once and awhile, usually when nothing bad has happen. Though it's good to see our work isn't in vain.

While it would be great not to have to use the military at all, they are the best diplomats the US has. (including the Lt. General who spoke a bit bluntly, we need that kind of diplomat too!)

wolvie20m said:
Wars are for when diplomacy fails, and with these terrorists states it seems to be all they understand.
Actually war is the final step in diplomacy, after the shooting, the military begins the rebuilding. At least that's pretty much how US has done it, when there is a victory. (See Dawes plan 1924). Marshall Plan. What we are now doing even this early in Iraq, rifles then shovels.

I know and thats what allot of the common people don't understand. The billions being sent over now are being used to help and rebuild. I'm surrounded by idiots I swear.

Jezzzz....I need some more informed friends...

wolvie20m said:
I know and thats what allot of the common people don't understand. The billions being sent over now are being used to help and rebuild. I'm surrounded by idiots I swear.

Jezzzz....I need some more informed friends...

Sounds to me your friends are just young. My students are tortured having me, but they do come out knowing a lot of stuff. LOL

Forum List

Back