More News From The Tolerant Islam

Discussion in 'Middle East - General' started by Annie, Feb 7, 2005.

1. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770
    http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2-1470584,00.html

2. theim

theim Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +234
    You see, this sort of thing is just too wide spread for Islam to be a "religion of peace". Once in a while you'll get a Catholic blowing up a protestant school in Ireland or vice versa, or an abortion clinic, or a Jewish terrorist in Isreal, but Muslims are violent everywhere. From Europe to America to Africa, Arabia, and Southeast Asia. It's not just a psycho hijacking a religion to push his agenda. It is many clerics callling for attacks on "infidels".

Anything "un-Islamic", that is, anything western or democratic, is targeted.

Yes, I remember the Crusades. But get this: there were alot of reasons for the crusades. Not the least of which was the Muslims conquering a good chunk of Christian territory (Spain).

Christianity has mostly given up violence and converting people via force, realizing that that directly contradicts the Bible.

Not so for Islam. Far from it. The Koran activley encourages this type of behavior. Islam is not a religion of peace. It is a religion of slavery, war, and destruction.

3. Annie

Annie Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,770

Christianity and Judaism do not offer their believers hope in the destructive acts above. Over and over again, when some individuals do violence, the other 'believers' condemn the evildoers. Not so with Islam. The few who have spoken out, are drowned by the silence of the others.

4. wolvie20m

wolvie20m Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +26
    Your wrong bro the quaran doesn't incite violence at all it's the intrepretation the radical fools give to it. Such as jihad is the most abused word of all, it means to bring the faith to others. Not war, but I could read the bible and find somewhere in there I need to kill all jews. The diffrence I have the sense not to, they lack that common sense.

By the way doesn't that sort of sound like the KKK in the 50's and 60's?