Good News For Republicans Is That Bad News For Democrats Doesn't End On Nov. 2nd

If I'm not mistaken we heard similar things come out of the liberals mouths in 06 when they took the house and senate. Remember? Everyone was talking about the "end of the Republican Party".

When are we going to stop this reactionary back and forth voting and start realizing that none of this party lines shit really means ANYTHING for the American people besides one party of idiots is taking power from another party of idiots?

It's time for a Third Party in America. Yes it is.
Sharia Law Party anyone?:lol:

This is an interesting read on Redistricting. The Republicans have already made gains even before the Elections on November 2nd. The future does not bode well for Democrats...

The American Spectator : Blue States See Red Over Redistricting

Interesting. Probably because people are moving out of those Blue-State Democrat controlled Hellholes for greener pastures. And whom could blame them?

I certainly can't blame em.

More than likely coming to Florida, Texas, and other Non-State Tax Climes...And I certainly don't blame them...but then the jobs market isn't so great in those places either with the FED run-Amok...

If you live in a Red State,you have good reason to be optimistic about the future. If you live in a Blue State,you only have Third World Misery to look forward to.

Forum List

Back