Good News For Republicans Is That Bad News For Democrats Doesn't End On Nov. 2nd

This is an interesting read on Redistricting. The Republicans have already made gains even before the Elections on November 2nd. The future does not bode well for Democrats...

The American Spectator : Blue States See Red Over Redistricting

Republicans want a chance to "finish the job". What kind of country will this be once they are finished? They brought it to it's knees. Guess that wasn't enough.

Things will begin to get better for this nation if the Republicans regain control of Congress. You can bank on that. Your Hopey Changey will even be able to take some credit for this. It all hinges on the Republicans taking Congress back though. If they don't,all bets are off.

I don't know if this is good news for Republicans. But it sounds like good news for the nation at large.

The problem i see is that progressives get violent when they lose power.

I don't know if this is good news for Republicans. But it sounds like good news for the nation at large.

Yea that's why i always say people better be very vigilant on Election Day. The "Community Organizer" cretin groups like ACORN and the Black Panthers will be out in force intimidating and trying to rig elections. The Democrats are desperate and that makes them even more dangerous. Look for massive voter-fraud this November. People just need to stay vigilant and pay close attention to what's going on at their polling places. Just do the right thing and report anything suspicious. They have already made it clear that they're going to rig the absentee ballots and especially Military votes. It is very sad but it is what it is. Just get out and vote but stay vigilant.

The future is not looking nearly as bright as the Democrats once thought. Remember all their boasting about the Republicans being all done forever? Ooh such hubris. The GOP's future actually looks pretty bright. The same cannot be said for the Democrats.

All the discussion has been on the congressional level.

We haven't talked much about what the big change in voting patterns might mean in the state legislatures.

Republicans might capture all kinds of state offices too. Reapportionment will mean things get even harder.

It looks to be an interesting election. For the Democrats, it will be chickens coming home to roost, for Republicans, we are looking for some interesting eggs to hatch.

It sounds like fun

All the discussion has been on the congressional level.

We haven't talked much about what the big change in voting patterns might mean in the state legislatures.

Republicans might capture all kinds of state offices too. Reapportionment will mean things get even harder.

It looks to be an interesting election. For the Democrats, it will be chickens coming home to roost, for Republicans, we are looking for some interesting eggs to hatch.

It sounds like fun

Indeed. Take a look at the governors races. The tea parties concentration really is at the local levels, more than Fed or State.

As for the OP, the GOP better watch out after elections too, as Avatar said earlier, it's good for the people.

If I'm not mistaken we heard similar things come out of the liberals mouths in 06 when they took the house and senate. Remember? Everyone was talking about the "end of the Republican Party".

When are we going to stop this reactionary back and forth voting and start realizing that none of this party lines shit really means ANYTHING for the American people besides one party of idiots is taking power from another party of idiots?

You know, although I disagree with you on most things, normally I respect your opinion, and think your points are well thought out.

Then you say some stupid ass shit like this.

If I'm not mistaken we heard similar things come out of the liberals mouths in 06 when they took the house and senate. Remember? Everyone was talking about the "end of the Republican Party".

When are we going to stop this reactionary back and forth voting and start realizing that none of this party lines shit really means ANYTHING for the American people besides one party of idiots is taking power from another party of idiots?

That's the way I see it...

Essentially, what difference does it make?

That's the way I see it...

Essentially, what difference does it make?

None.

Sharia Law is creeping. It's any day now.

The future is not looking nearly as bright as the Democrats once thought. Remember all their boasting about the Republicans being all done forever? Ooh such hubris. The GOP's future actually looks pretty bright. The same cannot be said for the Democrats.

Unless you were born into wealth; or you make over 800k a year, then you and the GOP's future does look bright. I'll take my hat off to the Republicans, they've certainly been winning the battle for the past 30 years. That's because the corporate interests that support them have the wealth to influence our political system by putting politicians into office that have not a thread of character; nor humanity, and without question, are willing to screw America's prosperity and its citizens. Now with the recent Citizen's United decision, I'm certain they'll buy Government in no time to limit the scope it plays in our lives so that it completely works for the sociopaths that will soon be running this country.
The Republican party is the party of "only me and fuck everyone else" as this is the very message that most of Corporate America has been telling the American people since the 70s. Through years of Reaganomics, the war on Unions by the GOP, deregulation, trade policies, and offshoring which seem to only benefit the Corporations and the rich, the middle class dream is gone. Congratulations GOP, you did it! :clap2: Wages have remain stagnate for average laborers (around 30 - 150k depending on industry) while CEOs and executive board members take in nearly a million, if not more, per year (not including bonuses and stock options:cuckoo:). It has come to a point that most workers feel privileged when their companies offer 401ks, stock options, and health insurance when we all know it should be a right. I consider myself to be one of the lucky ones! It is common for both parents to take on a job nowadays when we used to only see the father work and he was compensated enough to avoid debts, put the kids through school, and have a healthy retirement fund. Average folks these days are living check to check and are working hard (often taking a 2nd job) to provide for their families and doing everything they can to avoid government programs to help them. Yet, the GOP calls these people "lazy" and freeloaders of society. Then we had the Bush Tax cuts which were supposed to create jobs and get people working again; but not a single job was created under Jr's watch. In fact, thousands of jobs were eliminated and moved over seas; at the same time, 41,000 manufacturing plants were closed while he was in office. Wall Street is doing just fine though. Stocks are up and corporate wealth continues to increase all in the name of Capitalism and this so called "Free Market." Of course, that can only be true if unemployment continues to rise. So I agree that the GOP's future does look bright. Again, I applaud you. :clap2:
The truly sad thing is that the GOP supporters who are average working people do not realize the party of "me and fuck everyone else" is totally working against their best interest. That's because they've manipulated them with God and fear tactics. They draw their attention to issues like Pro Life, Muslim rhetoric, Government takeovers, death panels, terrorists, immigration, and massive Government spending. So when it comes time for these average folks to live their lives and look for work, build a savings, build a retirement, purchase a home, and provide for their families and realize how tough it is, they think that it must be something wrong with them; or God is punishing them. There is nothing wrong with YOU. You've just been misguided by Corporate propaganda.:muahaha:
:ack-1:WAKE UP!

It's time for a Third Party in America. Yes it is.

The American Spectator??? :lol:

The American Spectator is actually pretty well respected. If you think they're lying about this then just go and do your own research on the coming Redistricting. Red States are on the rise while Blue States are in decline. It's true.

Forum List

Back