Good news for democrats.

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Welch Allyn, a company that manufactures medical diagnostic equipment in central New York, announced in September that they would be laying off 275 employees, or roughly 10% of their workforce over the next three years

Dana Holding Corp.
As recently as a week ago, a global auto parts manufacturing company in Ohio known as Dana Holding Corp., warned their employees of potential layoffs, citing "$24 million over the next six years in additional U.S. health care expenses".

Stryker
One of the biggest medical device manufacturers in the world, Stryker will close their facility in Orchard Park, New York, eliminating 96 jobs in December. Worse, they plan on countering the medical device tax in Obamacare by slashing 5% of their global workforce - an estimated 1,170 positions.

Medtronic
In March of 2010, medical device maker Medtronic warned that Obamacare taxes could result in a reduction of precisely 1,000 jobs. That plan became reality when the company cut 500 positions over the summer, with another 500 set for the end of 2013.
Others
A short list of other companies facing future layoffs at the hands of Obamacare:
Smith & Nephew - 770 layoffs
Abbott Labs - 700 layoffs
Covidien - 595 layoffs
Kinetic Concepts - 427 layoffs
St. Jude Medical - 300 layoffs
Hill Rom - 200 layoffs

Read more: PICKET: Companies plan massive layoffs as Obamacare becomes reality - Washington Times PICKET: Companies plan massive layoffs as Obamacare becomes reality - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

It's just getting started. The voters voted for this and in reality, NO AMOUNT of republican compromise is going to change it.

Damn. Shit sucks. Unemployment gonna be real damn high, ey? This is what "Forward" means?

Obama's forward plan is working,he is a genius.:eusa_shifty:

$job-fair-line_gi_top.jpg

$Barack-Obama-With-Members-Of-His-Administration-440x293.jpg

CEO says prayer, announces lay offs.

After Obama reelection CEO reads prayer to staff, announces layoffs - The Washington Post

Robert E. Murray read a prayer to a group of company staff members on the day after the election, lamenting the direction of the country and asking: “Lord, please forgive me and anyone with me in Murray Energy Corp. for the decisions that we are now forced to make to preserve the very existence of any of the enterprises that you have helped us build.”

After Obama reelection CEO reads prayer to staff, announces layoffs - The Washington Post

Robert E. Murray read a prayer to a group of company staff members on the day after the election, lamenting the direction of the country and asking: “Lord, please forgive me and anyone with me in Murray Energy Corp. for the decisions that we are now forced to make to preserve the very existence of any of the enterprises that you have helped us build.”
wow. Useing a source like freedomworks will always give you the good old con look at the economy. Why use a non partial source when you can use bat shit crazy con sites.

And the beat goes on. Here, katz uses a source in the coal industry, Murray Energy, to provide the con point he wants. Never, ever use an impartial source, katz. That would be too rational.

bat shit crazy con sites.

of course of Milton Friedman and other conservatives were crazy you'd be able to point out why?

See why we are 100% positive a liberal will be slow??
One can not point anything out to you, ed. You are delusional. And have insufficient brain cells to understand anything. And really do not want to. Just keep posting that dogma, ed. Does make you look like an idiot (well, of course it would. you ARE an idiot).

bat shit crazy con sites.

of course if Milton Friedman and other conservatives were crazy you'd be able to point out why?

One can not point anything out to you, ed. You are delusional. .

Of course if Jefferson and Friedman were delusional you would not be so afraid to point out exactly why for the whole world to see.

What does your fear tell you about your character and IQ??

of course if Milton Friedman and other conservatives were crazy you'd be able to point out why?

Of course if Jefferson and Friedman were delusional you would not be so afraid to point out exactly why for the whole world to see.

nothing. Your sentence simply proves you to be an idiot.

So then you must agree with Jefferson, Friedman, and the Constitution?

Cant your mother help you put your feeling into words?? You'll learn a lot if you try. How will you learn if you are afraid to try??

Cant your mother help you put your feeling into words?? You'll learn a lot if you try. How will you learn if you are afraid to try??
I have indeed learned, ed, that you are incapable of rational discussion. As have many others. Easier to simply ignore your drivel.

I have indeed learned, ed, that you are incapable of rational discussion. As have many others. Easier to simply ignore your drivel.

So then you must agree with Jefferson, Friedman, and the Constitution? Why not ask your mother to help put your objections to tier philosophy into words? How will you learn if you are afraid to try??

So then you must agree with Jefferson, Friedman, and the Constitution? Why not ask your mother to help put your objections to tier philosophy into words? How will you learn if you are afraid to try??
Ed, I actually prefer to deal with people that have some class. If I find out that some one's mother was dead, I would NOT make childish statements regarding her. But then, no one ever said that you had any class. As I told you, my mother is deceased.

Probably better anyway. I imagine a lot fewer tests are going to be 'approved' by insurance in the coming days. No snese in having a glut of equipment.

And the beat goes on. Here, katz uses a source in the coal industry, Murray Energy, to provide the con point he wants. Never, ever use an impartial source, katz. That would be too rational.
So, the companies in the OP DIDN'T lay off any workers?

Your response will be amusing. :lol:

So, the companies in the OP DIDN'T lay off any workers?

Your response will be amusing. :lol:
Actually, what is amusing is your question. Do you have a point, or just another really stupid statement?

Forum List

Back