Good news everyone!

Sokar

Yippiekiyay, mother****er
May 24, 2012
Hell
I'm here!

Refugee from Wordforge. A formerly great board that is in the process of being nerfed in compliance with the 'everyone deserves fairness' era we find ourselves in.

We may have a few people come over here. I see my buddies MuadDib and brudder already and I hope to see more.

I'm a conservative bomb thrower and I'm proud of it. I think it should be legal to put saddles on liberals and ride them around like ponies or grind them up into Solyent Green. The world would be a better place.

Looking forward to checking the place out.

Thanks for the welcomes.

Quick question - how long before my rep starts to work? I'm repping you guys but nothing is showing. Wordforge required 50 posts before it would work.

Greetings and Felicitations, Sokar!

Now I thought Soylent Green was people....not liberals... "Get your hands off my wallet you damn dirty liberal!" Wait...now I'm confused...

Welcome aboard.

TLS

Sup dude? Trying to figure out who all is over here now.

This place makes WF look like it's at a dead stop. So many posters and threads. That's awesome.

Hey Muad, brudder and TLS. I'm already pissing off liberals.

You guys better step your game up.

Ah. I guess that's a tradition on every board.

It was said pretty clear in the first post where, me, Muad, Lonely Squire, brudder and Ramen are all from. We spent 8 years there but the board is being pussified by the owner, so we're ready for something new.

PS - Apparently it is against the rules to promote other boards here. Understand, we sure as hell aren't promoting anything here. If it was so great, we would have stayed instead of looking for greener pastures.

Last edited:
Hey Muad, brudder and TLS. I'm already pissing off liberals.

You guys better step your game up.

Keep up the good work.
thumbup.gif

It was said pretty clear in the first post, me, Muad, Lonely Squire, brudder and Ramen are all from here:

www-wordforge-net (apparently I can't post pics, URL's or much of anything else until I reach 15 posts)

We spent 8 years there but the board is being pussified by the owner, so we're testing new waters.

Maybe the Libs can over there where they'll feel right at home.

It was said pretty clear in the first post, me, Muad, Lonely Squire, brudder and Ramen are all from here:

www-wordforge-net (apparently I can't post pics, URL's or much of anything else until I reach 15 posts)

We spent 8 years there but the board is being pussified by the owner, so we're testing new waters.

Maybe the Libs can over there where they'll feel right at home.

maybe you can go piss up a rope, tough guy

n00bs :lol:

Forum List

Back