Good news everyone!

Sokar making new friends as per usual, I see. :lol:

He's kicking ass and taking names already!
rotfl-1.gif

Ah. I guess that's a tradition on every board.

It was said pretty clear in the first post, me, Muad, Lonely Squire, brudder and Ramen are all from here:

www-wordforge-net (apparently I can't post pics, URL's or much of anything else until I reach 15 posts)

We spent 8 years there but the board is being pussified by the owner, so we're testing new waters.

Maybe the Libs can over there where they'll feel right at home.

No, this is our home. Good peeps here.

I'm here!

Refugee from Wordforge. A formerly great board that is in the process of being nerfed in compliance with the 'everyone deserves fairness' era we find ourselves in.

We may have a few people come over here. I see my buddies MuadDib and brudder already and I hope to see more.

I'm a conservative bomb thrower and I'm proud of it. I think it should be legal to put saddles on liberals and ride them around like ponies or grind them up into Solyent Green. The world would be a better place.

Looking forward to checking the place out.

Oh, look. New toys. :)

Hey noobs. Those are my libs you're messing with. Granted they're libs, but they have value to me. I'd take a generally dim view of not hearing from them on a regular basis. Consider yourself warned, something I only do once.

Hey noobs. Those are my libs you're messing with. Granted they're libs, but they have value to me. I'd take a generally dim view of not hearing from them on a regular basis. Consider yourself warned, something I only do once.

No worries...they appear to be heavily salted with catnip. I'll play with them gently, and return them to you in near-new condition, okay?

I'm here!

Refugee from Wordforge. A formerly great board that is in the process of being nerfed in compliance with the 'everyone deserves fairness' era we find ourselves in.

We may have a few people come over here. I see my buddies MuadDib and brudder already and I hope to see more.

I'm a conservative bomb thrower and I'm proud of it. I think it should be legal to put saddles on liberals and ride them around like ponies or grind them up into Solyent Green. The world would be a better place.

Start cutting the weak ones out. :cool:

I'm here!

Start cutting the weak ones out. :cool:

I think I'll identify the ringleader, remove him, and watch their organization fold like a house of cards.

Last edited:

No worries...they appear to be heavily salted with catnip. I'll play with them gently, and return them to you in near-new condition, okay?

The ones that taste like mixed grill you can have.

Forum List

Back