Good Marine

Sonny Clark

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2014
Gadsden Alabama
A US Marine enters the Catholic Church confessional booth in Jacksonville , FL.
He tells the priest, "Bless me, Father, for I have sinned. Last night, I beat the sh** out of a flag burner and an Obama supporter."

The priest says, "My son, I am here to forgive your sins, not to discuss your community service."

The Professor: Former radio-telegraph operator and member of Second ANGLICO (Air and Naval Gunfire Liaison Company), Camp Lejeune, NC.

I enlisted in the Corps just two days after my 17th birthday in 1956. I tried to enlist earlier, but they caught me (forged birth certificate). Fortunately, they didn't press charges and the only thing I had to do again was take the physical. My birthday was on a Sunday, I took the “bend over and spread your cheeks” physical on Monday and was sworn on on Tuesday.

Jar heads are good for Jar heads...thank you for your service, was you one of the ghey ones with the ghey Navy?

The Professor: Former radio-telegraph operator and member of Second ANGLICO (Air and Naval Gunfire Liaison Company), Camp Lejeune, NC.

I enlisted in the Corps just two days after my 17th birthday in 1956. I tried to enlist earlier, but they caught me (forged birth certificate). Fortunately, they didn't press charges and the only thing I had to do again was take the physical. My birthday was on a Sunday, I took the “bend over and spread your cheeks” physical on Monday and was sworn on on Tuesday.
Thank you.

Jar heads are good for Jar heads...thank you for your service, was you one of the ghey ones with the ghey Navy?
No. That's Joe Liplock that you're thinking of.
I was at Redstone Arsenal, Ala., and they have members training there that is from all the branches of the military..Those poor Marines would for some reason pass out during a tattoo session..We'd all go to the bar and get wasted then fight...

Camp Lejeune, NC. - Onslow Beach - 2nd Recon -- Radio Operator - July thru December 1968

My cousin just retired from the Marines, she's having a hared time, no one jumps when she yells out orders now...

Camp Lejeune, NC. - Onslow Beach - 2nd Recon -- Radio Operator - July thru December 1968
In field radio man?

In field radio man?
Yes. Radio Operator, Crypto, Electronics. I went through radio operators school, Crypto, and electronics in San Diego at the Marine Base next to the naval base. August of 1967 thru July 1968.

My cousin just retired from the Marines, she's having a hared time, no one jumps when she yells out orders now...
My daughter was in the U.S.M.C for 7 years right out of high school. 1991 - 1997
I am sure she enjoyed every minute...My old man loved Nam, he volunteered for 5 years of duty there, of course he was the NCO club manager...

In field radio man?
Yes. Radio Operator, Crypto, Electronics. I went through radio operators school, Crypto, and electronics in San Diego at the Marine Base next to the naval base. August of 1967 thru July 1968.
I almost went there but chose anti-armor missile systems...

In field radio man?
Thank you.

In field radio man?
Thank you.
Your welcome....even though I was just Army dog face...

Forum List

Back