One More For The Donald

Flanders

ARCHCONSERVATIVE
Sep 23, 2010
The Donald is a busy man, but I wish he would make time to lead an ABOLISH THE HANDSHAKE movement.

“One of the curses of American society is the simple act of shaking hands, and the more successful and famous one becomes the worse this terrible custom seems to get,” the 2016 Republican presidential frontrunner wrote in his book The Art of the Comeback, published in 1997. “I happen to be a clean hands freak. I feel much better after I thoroughly wash my hands, which I do as much as possible.” (He has repeatedly described the custom of handshaking as “barbaric,” because of the germs.)

07.25.1512:01 AM ET
Stay Classy: Trump Used To Test His Dates For AIDS
Asawin Suebsaeng

Stay Classy Trump Used To Test His Dates For AIDS - The Daily Beast

Years ago I read that some people flashed a card that said something like “I do not shake hands” or words to that effect. The fist-butt is a clear sign of an underground movement against the handshake. It is only waiting for a charismatic leader to get it up and running.

I never was a believer in the handshake. More so since I got a touch of arthritis in my hands. Hand-shakers always have to demonstrate how strong they are. The shorter they are, the tighter they squeeze.

images

The Donald is a busy man, but I wish he would make time to lead an ABOLISH THE HANDSHAKE movement.

“One of the curses of American society is the simple act of shaking hands, and the more successful and famous one becomes the worse this terrible custom seems to get,” the 2016 Republican presidential frontrunner wrote in his book The Art of the Comeback, published in 1997. “I happen to be a clean hands freak. I feel much better after I thoroughly wash my hands, which I do as much as possible.” (He has repeatedly described the custom of handshaking as “barbaric,” because of the germs.)

07.25.1512:01 AM ET
Stay Classy: Trump Used To Test His Dates For AIDS
Asawin Suebsaeng

Stay Classy Trump Used To Test His Dates For AIDS - The Daily Beast

Years ago I read that some people flashed a card that said something like “I do not shake hands” or words to that effect. The fist-butt is a clear sign of an underground movement against the handshake. It is only waiting for a charismatic leader to get it up and running.

I never was a believer in the handshake. More so since I got a touch of arthritis in my hands. Hand-shakers always have to demonstrate how strong they are. The shorter they are, the tighter they squeeze.

images
imagesLZ04OGL1.jpg
imagesDCY7KP5W.jpg

Forum List

Back