Good luck with this poll, DJT

Although not always 100% accurate, below (for those people who still believe that random polling is a valid indicator) is a quick look at how "independents" are turning away from demagoguery.

Do you approve or disapprove of President Donald Trump declaring a national emergency to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border?
  • Overall...... 36% approve..........61% Disapprove
  • Democrats.....6% Approve.......94% Disapprove
  • Republicans......85% Approve.........12% Disapprove
  • Independents....33% Approve..........66% Disapprove
Source: NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll of 807 U.S. adults conducted Feb. 15-17. “Overall” results reflect all respondents, and the margin of error is 4.6 percentage points. Party affiliation results reflect the 709 respondents who identified as registered voters, and the margin of error is 4.9 percentage points. “Unsure” responses not shown.

Really shows how propaganda and lying can be effective.

Those who are too fucking stupid to know how walls work and when they are warranted can thank us later.
Speaking of too stupid to know how walls work, has your stupid ass ever heard of a ladder?
Yeah I’m sure many illegals carry them in their back pocket.
^ is this motherfucker trying to pretend ladders are rare and hard to get? :cuckoo:

Your inability to understand how walls work, is credible.

You have long displayed the intelligence of a low grade moron.

This is a little odd-

Trump Declaring National Emergency
National
Approve Disapprove
95%. 5%
From the same link
Trump Declaring National Emergency Approve Disapprove is on every page.

Just as they break up the responses to each poll question by political affiliation, gender, income, etc.; they also break up the answers by those who approve and disapprove of Trump's declaration.

The poll is listing on each page how the people who approve and disapprove Trump's declaration answered the question on that page.

So for example, one page 3, the question is asked, "In declaring a national emergency to build a wall along the U.S. - Mexico border, is President Trump:"

The choices are "Properly using his presidential power", "Misusing his presidential power", and "Unsure".

Of the people who approve of Trump's declaration of an emergency, 92 percent said he is "Properly using his presidential power", 5 percent said he is "Misusing his presidential power", and 3 percent said "Unsure".

Of those who disapprove of Trump's declaration of an emergency, 7 percent said he is "Properly using his presidential power", 90 percent said he is "Misusing his presidential power", and 4 percent said "Unsure".

Life’s as much about doing the right things as it is not doing the wrong things. Learning’s as much about learning what to do as it is about learning what not to do.

Those who are too fucking stupid to know how walls work and when they are warranted can thank us later.
Speaking of too stupid to know how walls work, has your stupid ass ever heard of a ladder?
^ is this motherfucker trying to pretend ladders are rare and hard to get? :cuckoo:

Everybody knows how walls work, dumbass. What a stupid fucking comment.

By attacking the Wall because it is not infallible, you demonstrated that you do NOT know how Walls work.

I know this is hard for you to understand. What with you being a low grade moron.

By attacking the Wall because it is not infallible, you demonstrated that you do NOT know how Walls work.

I know this is hard for you to understand. What with you being a low grade moron.
In the masses of ignorant, uneducated neanderthals of the modern GOP, apparently knowing how walls work is something to be proud of? Backwards, trash people.

In the masses of ignorant, uneducated neanderthals of the modern GOP, apparently knowing how walls work is something to be proud of? Backwards, trash people.

THat fact that I am ridiculing you for not knowing how Walls work, is not the same as me bragging because I DO know how they work.

And again, this stupidity of yours, is credible, as you have consistently presented as a low grade moron.

Most other libs, would accuse of playing stupid, to cowardly avoid a point they cannot refute.

But not you. I believe you. YOu have a very credible air about you.

THat fact that I am ridiculing you for not knowing how Walls work, is not the same as me bragging because I DO know how they work.

And again, this stupidity of yours, is credible, as you have consistently presented as a low grade moron.

Most other libs, would accuse of playing stupid, to cowardly avoid a point they cannot refute.

You can barely type, it seems. No wonder your’re proud of something so pathetically easy as knowing what walls are.

Question: How do TUNNELS under a wall work????..........(LMAO)

Solar-powered drug tunnel discovered on Mexican border with ...

Drug tunnels found under U.S.-Mexico border as Trump pushes for ...
As the border wall grows, smuggling tunnels proliferate —

I'm guessing that, just because el Chapo was able to tunnel his way out of prison, once, you feel we should not bother with walls around prisons.

Am I right?

The wall as a policy measure has never been particularly popular over Trump's presidency. For some reason, he is still making gains.

It appears he does not have to deal with those poll numbers.

You can barely type, it seems. No wonder your’re proud of something so pathetically easy as knowing what walls are.

I will use small words.

I am NOT proud of knowing what how a Wall works.

BUT.

You are stupid for NOT knowing.

Why do you want a porous border?

As long as Paco can come here and get a job working for oh, let’s say TRUMP (as he regularly employs illegals), then your stone age, simpleton’s idea that a wall will solve your problems will never work.

As long as Paco can come here and get a job working for oh, let’s say TRUMP (as he regularly employs illegals), then your stone age, simpleton’s idea that a wall will solve your problems will never work.
Not my idea, but why do you like porous borders?

Forum List

Back