Good luck with this poll, DJT

NPR. LMFAO

They only people that listen to that are Liberal Professors, FemiNazis, DemNazis, & The Sexually Confused.
Also people who have more education and earn more than the average American.
You mean people who like consuming propaganda right?
I'm sorry I couldn't hear you, my BS detector was going off.
See Laura Logan’s recent comments. They might enlighten you.

NPR. LMFAO

They only people that listen to that are Liberal Professors, FemiNazis, DemNazis, & The Sexually Confused.

Which is why they need their radio funded by taxpayers, because, they,

wait. I'm confused.
You are confused, NPR does not receive any direct federal funding.

lol!!!!!!

What? It goes though a middle man? And that makes it ok that a group of "more than average" Americans, get their radio paid from by the rest of US?

NPR. LMFAO

See Media Bias/Fact Check It might enlighten you.https://mediabiasfactcheck.com/?s=npr

NPR. LMFAO

wait. I'm confused.

lol!!!!!!

What? It goes though a middle man? And that makes it ok that a group of "more than average" Americans, get their radio paid from by the rest of US?
They do get some government grants for specific programs. Instead of turning up your nose maybe you should be more curious and expand your horizons. Might I recommend one of my favorite programs: 'Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me'.

NPR. LMFAO

wait. I'm confused.

lol!!!!!!

They do get some government grants for specific programs. Instead of turning up your nose maybe you should be more curious and expand your horizons. Might I recommend one of my favorite programs: 'Wait, Wait, Don't Tell Me'.

Your assumptions about my horizons is noted and dismissed.

NPR. LMFAO

See Media Bias/Fact Check It might enlighten you.
Yeah the MSM is objective and unbiased. LOL

How anyone could believe that, is beyond explanation.

^ is this motherfucker trying to pretend ladders are rare and hard to get?
^this motherfucker is trying to pretend that illegals can afford a ladder, have the strength/endurance to carry it to said wall, and (if the wall is 30 feet) the ability to climb down on the other side without breaking something.

^this motherfucker is trying to pretend that illegals can afford a ladder, have the strength/endurance to carry it to said wall, and (if the wall is 30 feet) the ability to climb down on the other side without breaking something.
^ good lord how much does that motherfucker think a ladder costs? And does that motherfucker think the illegal is going to jump off from the top instead of just pulling the ladder over? And what about the videos of illegals climbing the border wall without even needing a ladder?

^ good lord how much does that motherfucker think a ladder costs? And does that motherfucker think the illegal is going to jump off from the top instead of just pulling the ladder over? And what about the videos of illegals climbing the border wall without even needing a ladder?
Good lord, does anyone think that a wall without some manning will stop anything.....

What do you think the point of a wall is? Agree with it or not, it is a tool and not an end all be all in stopping illegal border crossings.

On the contrary I defy you to find anyone or any organization that is NOT biased. What you need to know is what their biases are. I gave you a tool, use it.

Three 'someones' that are utterly unbiased toward any party - or news story for that matter. :D

Poo slinging though - you might see some pro bias there.
v2-pg-26-chimps-getty.jpg

Good lord, does anyone think that a wall without some manning will stop anything.....

What do you think the point of a wall is? Agree with it or not, it is a tool and not an end all be all in stopping illegal border crossings.
To date, funding for plenty of barriers has been authorized

On the contrary I defy you to find anyone or any organization that is NOT biased. What you need to know is what their biases are. I gave you a tool, use it.
Agreed but when 95% of MSM reporting has a liberal basis, it is clear they have an agenda which doesn’t include informing the public.

Blackflag is really stupid. He thinks that a Wall is the end all be all, and that if it is not 100% effective, BY ITSELF, that it is a failure.

Blackflag is really stupid. He thinks that a Wall is the end all be all, and that if it is not 100% effective, BY ITSELF, that it is a failure.
Uh, says the special ed guy boasting about knowing what a wall is :lmao:

Except that nothing I ever said, was anything like that.

Sorry about all the two syllable words in that post. I know you struggle.

Struggle - something illegals won’t encounter as they climb over the obese dotard’s walls

Struggle - something illegals won’t encounter as they climb over the obese dotard’s walls

If you really believed that, you would not be so afraid of it.

Forum List

Back