Good Grief… Occupy Wall Street Imbeciles Release 13 Demands Including “$20 Minimum Wa

BRILLIANT VID'o just Brilliant:clap2::cool:
Those demands sound about as ridiculous as those on the right who want to end Social Security, welfare, and the income tax.

Really, I mean how ever did we survive before Social Security, the nanny welfare state, and the income tax? Everyone knows expecting personal responsibility and accountability is as radical as expecting everything to be handed to you on a silver platter for doing absolutely nothing at all. That's just crazy talk, man. Crazy

weed.jpg

These people are clueless.
These people are correct in believing that the Bankers and the Federal Reserve have too much control but seem to have no idea what to do about it.

At least they are out trying to do something, not just sitting at their computers bad mouthing people on message boards.

Yea the French Revolution was great

Some of you disgust me with your knowledge of history and the world

These people are clueless.
These people are correct in believing that the Bankers and the Federal Reserve have too much control but seem to have no idea what to do about it.

At least they are out trying to do something, not just sitting at their computers bad mouthing people on message boards.

Have they figured out what they're gonna replace capitalism with and who is going to fund their sugar tits?

Come on BIG,cut the mouth,your venom should be against the Banks and Finiance Sector who RIPPED YOU ALL OFF.....STEALING THE BAILOUT CASH,to enjoy buying MORE FRENCH CHAMPAGNE to quaff down their fraudulent mouths.

But NO you attack decent Americans who....GET UP,STAND UP..STAND UP FOR THEIR RIGHTS......NICE TO SEE SOME (and growing number) of REAL TRUE AMERICANS HAVE FOUND THEIR BACKBONES AGAIN.

DON'T SAY MUCH THOUGH ABOUT THE REST OF YOU:eusa_shhh: INCLUDING YOU BIGBOY.

This protest will only get bigger and will be better for America.TIME TO WAKE UP "AMERICA"

I'm theliq,:cool:I kick ASS because I can and DO.

this protest is getting bigger, yesterday i mentioned if the unions joined in they coulkd cause a lot of harm. Well, the word is out the unions are joining in the protest. Could this be the start of something bigger in line for 2012?

you mean you haven't figured that out yet?

and just who the fuck are you cock sucker?

Come on BIG,cut the mouth,your venom should be against the Banks and Finiance Sector who RIPPED YOU ALL OFF.....STEALING THE BAILOUT CASH,to enjoy buying MORE FRENCH CHAMPAGNE to quaff down their fraudulent mouths.

But NO you attack decent Americans who....GET UP,STAND UP..STAND UP FOR THEIR RIGHTS......NICE TO SEE SOME (and growing number) of REAL TRUE AMERICANS HAVE FOUND THEIR BACKBONES AGAIN.

This protest will only get bigger and will be better for America.TIME TO WAKE UP "AMERICA"

I'd whoop your pussy ass

I would have let these institutions fail and cut you off of unemployment after 6 months...

Get a job at McDonalds and keep looking please

Half of yall don't know shit about struggling, nor a back bone

The only way to eliminate corruption in wall street is to eliminate it in ourselves and in our government.

It starts with taxes fair through their simplicity and a budget that is balanced by law.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, sending your kids to the stars.

Yet another example of why the returning soldiers they spit on and cursed should have been turned loose on the Left back in the sixties, until the streets ran red with hippie blood, and the leftists were either killed, imprisoned, or beaten into permanent submission. God, how I would have loved clubbing, bayoneting and shooting that treasonous, stinking, unwashed, filthy communist rabble. A worthless waste of oxygen and space, the whole cowardly, infamous, scummy lot of them! This country would have been better off with the filth of our generation removed from it!
Agree that they're scummy, but I can't agree with wholesale murder. Sorry. Idiots saying stupid things is part of the First Amendment that we both swore to support and defend.

True enough, but when it degenerates into violence (as it did in the sixties, and as some on the Left have threatened in this case) THEN, the First Amendment no longer applies; that's not speech, that's riot and attempted insurrection, and I still say that should have been dealt with then, and should be dealt with now, with an iron fist. They want war in the streets, I say let's stop talking and start fighting... and this time, FINISH IT, once and for all. This ain't about "peaceful protest", it's about the violent radicals who did (and will again) take it to the next level.
When they break the law, arrest them. Prosecute them. Punish them.

Oh! A game! A funny little game of retarded presumption!

Ok, I'll play...

To answer your question, I think the protesters have the right to peacefully assemble and make their point ... even if their point is patently retarded and it makes Wall St. firms uncomfortable.

So Mr. Presumpto, you think that Wall St. firms and the police have the right to break the law?

Hint: They don't. :lol:

Tell me how stopping commerce is legal and we can go from there.
Oh? You want to play too?

Fine. To answer you, there is nothing about commerce that makes it inherently legal; so stopping illegal commerce is patently legal, and is something that the police should be engaged in--rather than violating the 1st amendment rights of girls armed with signs and chalk.

Now you tell me how violating 1st amendment rights is legal, "and we'll go from there".

Hint: It isn't.
There's nothing in the First Amendment that gives you the right to destroy property and interfere with other people's freedom of movement.

Might want to read it again.

Your FRIGHTENED OF THE BANKS ETC.,WELL I'D TAKE MY MONEY OUT AND PUT IT INTO A BANK WHO ARE CLEAN....if every America transferred the accounts from the GUILTY then you would bring these BULLIES to HEEL.

As it happens I have money but I do UNLIKE YOU have Principle.

You DOPE,YOU KEEP ON SUPPORTING THOSE THAT RIPPED YOU OFF,as for me I KICK ASS AND HAVE NO FEAR UNLIKE YOU OF ANYONE,inparlicular the RIP OFF BANKS...Grow a BACKBONE you complete CREEP:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

THELIQ...fighting and kicking ASS for AMERICA:cool::clap2:by the way I have never been unemployed,employ 300 plus folk,support many charities....SO WHAT DO YOU DO BIG MOUTH......I'll tell YOU,NOT MUCH AT ALL,EXCEPT TALK CHEAP.

I'd whoop your pussy ass

I would have let these institutions fail and cut you off of unemployment after 6 months...

Last edited:
The only way to eliminate corruption in wall street is to eliminate it in ourselves and in our government.

It starts with taxes fair through their simplicity and a budget that is balanced by law.

:smoke: It ain't rocket science, sending your kids to the stars.

You can't have a balanced budget amendment we went over this earlier in the thread

now an act putting it into effect for 5-10 yrs is more plausible but you cant have a balanced budget year in and year out, you ignore a lot of reality by thinking thats possible

Hi Dave,you must admit that tax payers have been pissed off at the Banks complete arrogance at taking what was in effect the TAX PAYERS money and spending the money on themselves ie the BONUSES they received...folk in the US are finding it tough enough at the moment,without this being throw in their faces..just saying..steve:cool:

Fine. To answer you, there is nothing about commerce that makes it inherently legal; so stopping illegal commerce is patently legal, and is something that the police should be engaged in--rather than violating the 1st amendment rights of girls armed with signs and chalk.

Now you tell me how violating 1st amendment rights is legal, "and we'll go from there".

There's nothing in the First Amendment that gives you the right to destroy property and interfere with other people's freedom of movement.

Your FRIGHTENED OF THE BANKS ETC.,WELL I'D TAKE MY MONEY OUT AND PUT IT INTO A BANK WHO ARE CLEAN....if every America transferred the accounts from the GUILTY then you would bring these BULLIES to HEEL.

You DOPE,YOU KEEP ON SUPPORTING THOSE THAT RIPPED YOU OFF,as for me I KICK ASS AND HAVE NO FEAR UNLIKE YOU OF ANYONE,inparlicular the RIP OFF BANKS...Grow a BACKBONE you complete CREEP:cuckoo::eusa_whistle:

THELIQ...fighting and kicking ASS for AMERICA:cool::clap2:

I'd whoop your pussy ass

You must be drunk

What part of my post says I support the people that ripped me off

Considering Im only 21, I havent been ripped off by anyone other than those who have indebted me over the past decade, Bush and Obama...

The banks contributed to the devaluation of our currency and debt, but as I already stated... I believed in letting them fail

As much as it hurts, it is better to deal with the short term unemployment rather than massive debt and just building a bigger bubble to burst

They were to big to fail then, how important are they now that we have injected a trillion bucks into these institutions

So how I am different than you, if it was up to me we would have never came to this point

Not sure how I'm supporting these banks when I deal with what is essentially a mom and pops bank in terms of size...

But keep making your assumptions, thats why the rest of the country is laughing at you idiots who have nothing more than an elementary understanding of how we got in this predicament, what compounded it and what the other side is saying. Rather than actually opening your mind and learning all of the above

You must think I'm as dumb as you, if you think I'm going to infuse more chaos in the name of something I don't know, and isn't agreed upon, into a system built upon speculation in order to achieve that unnamed goal

WTF exactly is taking America Back or whatever dumb populist slogan these morons have come up with.

Please really think about that bolded sentence, if u can convince me, I'm with you, but I don't see this devolving into anything other than a mobocracy if these people are successful.

These people are hilarious... what this guy is saying is just begging for me to call him an asshole

First of all, the constitution was written to enable commerce and allow people freedom in it and protect it. Whatever powers are not in the Constitution, the people have a right to perform. Therefore it becomes the governments job to protect these freedoms.

This is such a basic understanding I can't understand and it provides some insight as to why some of these protestors and so many Americans like this asshole Loki are complete fuck heads.

Read the constitution for beginners, and then look at court rulings to further that understanding. But you probably want somebody else to do that for you just like most of the demands made by these assholes and those who want broader entitlements would like.

Secondly, what reinforces the fact that you can't prohibit movement, be it commercial or private, is the fact courts have ruled panhandling is legal until they stop a persons movement.

Therefore a protest without proper licensing can not impede movement. Again, that is another point proving you are wrong, what is the purpose of a license to hold an event, be it a protest or not if you can impede whoever's movement.

Theirs nothing illegal about a Taxi, Bus, or Truck driver...

Your ignorance is maddening

Anybody who thinks the arrests are wrong must be an anarchist

Its funny how big government people would prefer anarchy when it is beneficial to them.

THELIQ...fighting and kicking ASS for AMERICA:cool::clap2:by the way I have never been unemployed,employ 300 plus folk,support many charities....SO WHAT DO YOU DO BIG MOUTH......I'll tell YOU,NOT MUCH AT ALL,EXCEPT TALK CHEAP.

I'd whoop your pussy ass

Sorry, "Liq" but it's readily apparent that you don't have money, don't employ 300 people, nor do you support numerous charities. In order to do any of those things you would have to have a clue about how a free market economy works and the role banks have in that economy. You don't. You have the typical myopic view of the world that an immature child gets from sitting in their parent's basement playing with their pud twelve hours a day.

Didn't the banks and the finance sector get its money from the people that the "demonstrators" elected? Didn't "their" representatives hand over massive amounts of money and leave the constituents with the "bill"? Aren't these "demonstrators" declaring their intention to keep the same people in office that actually inflamed this mess? Just sayin'

WELL HOW wrong YOU ARE,I know the Banking Industry very well,I live in Australia and we have very rigid Govenment imposed laws for the Banks etc., Around 12 years ago,the population were fed up with the 4 Big Banks,Legislation was brought in for communities and towns to start Community Banks......these have been very successful,the profits have been used in those communities,it moreover broke the monopoly of the Big 4,with lower home loans,lower Bank charges etc,.

3 of the Big 4 invested in your illegal in this country (US) home loan schemes and lost billions of $ for clients here who had invested in the Banks,had they had done this in Australia they would have been fined and IMPRISONED...so strict our our laws,RIGHTLY SO,unlike the US where you have self regulation...WHICH as we have all CLEARLY SEEN is NO REGULATION AT ALL.

As we export worldwide your comments are banal,as I intimated you are a FOOL which is apparent for all to see.

So keep supporting the CRIMINAL and Fraudulent BANKS,fortunately there are Americans who have a backbone,and will bring YOUR Banks to HEEL........Disgusting that they are...but not thought of by YOU it seems.....because of your incapability.:cuckoo:

There are people like myself that have a mind.....and a backbone,and a flourishing business:cool:So stop talking complete siht

I'd whoop your pussy ass

Sorry, "Liq" but it's readily apparent that you don't have money, don't employ 300 people, nor do you support numerous charities. In order to do any of those things you would have to have a clue about how a free market economy works and the role banks have in that economy. You don't. You have the typical myopic view of the world that an immature child gets from sitting in their parent's basement playing with their pud twelve hours a day.

Last edited:
Agree that they're scummy, but I can't agree with wholesale murder. Sorry. Idiots saying stupid things is part of the First Amendment that we both swore to support and defend.

True enough, but when it degenerates into violence (as it did in the sixties, and as some on the Left have threatened in this case) THEN, the First Amendment no longer applies; that's not speech, that's riot and attempted insurrection, and I still say that should have been dealt with then, and should be dealt with now, with an iron fist. They want war in the streets, I say let's stop talking and start fighting... and this time, FINISH IT, once and for all. This ain't about "peaceful protest", it's about the violent radicals who did (and will again) take it to the next level.
When they break the law, arrest them. Prosecute them. Punish them.

aww come on; can't we just shoot them, this time? I mean, we seriously need to clean out the gene pool here!

I'd whoop your pussy ass

Oh lookee here, theliq isa real badass all the way from Down Under. Listen up, you Crocodile Dundee wannabe, WE don't tell YOU how to run YOUR country, and you've no business telling US how to run OURS. Go work to make your own land into your "socialist paradise"; we Americans can and will run OUR internal affairs as WE see fit, and if we wanted your opinion, we would ask for it! Now shut up! You just got told by a Southern American how to mind your own business. We aren't "Yanks", we're not polite, we like to fight, and we don't take kindly to outsiders! This ain't your fight, Aussie, so I suggest you stay the hell out of it!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back