Good going Jan Brewer: 2 down 97 to go.

But it HAS happened. It's happened in Arizona. The government is making decisions to withhold care from people for financial reasons.

How many people will that kill on a national level?

It hasn't happened on a national level with government.
Why are you pretending it won't?
You act like this is something new Dave. Insurance companies make these life and death decisions by the day.
Someone died today because insurance did not provide enough or no cash for tests, treatment or surgery.
Real world. The current system is fucked. We pay 300K for an 88 year old to live and let these other folks die.
We have become a nation of village idiots.
So: Insurance companies making decisions to withhold treatment for financial reasons is bad.

But government making decisions to withhold treatment for financial reasons is good.

Have I got that right?

If that is what you believe then have at it.
I run 3 businesses and pay 1K a month for health insurance for a healthy family of 5.
1 month ago my son goes in for ACL surgery from a football injury. It is paid for but get this dave: we had quotes for the MRI from $400-$4000.
Guess why that is dave? The current system needs to be done away with. We need to end health care as abenefit and go back to where the FREE MARKET determines health care, not insurance companies and government.
I agree with you. Government and insurance are terrible ways to deliver health care efficiently and cost effective.
Unless someone else is paying the freight. Those folks are the problem and that over demand on the system because those that get their health insurance provided for free have no conception of free market pressures and that is what has run up the price of health care.
We need to end group health care now and go back to YOU pay for YOUR health care and I pay for mine. Individual policies that YOU pay for with YOUR $$ and I pay forwith MY $$$.
End all government paid health care for everyone including employees immediately.
Do you favor that? That would cut costs immediately as YOU and I would immediately be the CUSTOMER again.
It needs to happen now. The free ride is over. Everyone pays their own way. NO BENEFIT HEALTH CARE PERIOD.

Right wing kooks claim the Obama bill has death panels.
Under right wing kooks OWN definition Brewer has authorized now operating death panels.
No right wing kook acknowledges the hypocrisy of one is okay and the other alleged death panel is not okay. Many right wing kooks stand silent when Brewer does it because she is a Republican and as ideologues they can never break lock step.
Moral of the story: right wing kooks are not principled.
You seem to be leaving out a chapter:

Left wing kooks condemn Brewer's actions while conveniently forgetting that the system they support will do the exact same thing only on a nation-wide scale.

Moral of the story: Left-wing kooks are hypocrites.

The "System" is just an instrument used to get things done. A means or a tool.

Like an ax.

The Liberal uses the ax to chop wood.

The Conservative uses the ax to chop off hands.

More of the story: Keep the ax away from Sociopathic Conservatives with no empathy.

There is nothing righteous about you empathizing using other people's money.

You seem to be leaving out a chapter:

Left wing kooks condemn Brewer's actions while conveniently forgetting that the system they support will do the exact same thing only on a nation-wide scale.

Moral of the story: Left-wing kooks are hypocrites.

Like an ax.

More of the story: Keep the ax away from Sociopathic Conservatives with no empathy.

What part of the Constitution don't you understand?

Huh?

The part where the government gets to levy taxes to pay debts?

The general welfare clause?

The commerce clause?

Which of these do you need explained?

Why pay to live in a civil society. That's the cost. And there are benefits too.

Like an ax.

Huh?

The commerce clause?

Why pay to live in a civil society. That's the cost. And there are benefits too.

Do you want to use that as yuour argument for healthcare? obama said he was not going to raise taxs on anyone who did not make over 250,000 dollars. If they create a tax to fund obamacare wouldn't that be a new tax on everybody?

Huh?

The commerce clause?

Do you want to use that as yuour argument for healthcare? obama said he was not going to raise taxs on anyone who did not make over 250,000 dollars. If they create a tax to fund obamacare wouldn't that be a new tax on everybody?

Where the heck have you been?

I was against the Tax Compromise.

Huh?

The commerce clause?

You are against it but yet you want to use taxs as your argument for healthcare? That doesn't make anysince to me. Care to explain?

You are against it but yet you want to use taxs as your argument for healthcare? That doesn't make anysince to me. Care to explain?

Shared costs drives down price.

And additionally, HMOs, will be signing up people that they normally don't get, young healthy kids..who sometimes wait until they get sick to get health care.

I don't agree with the plan. The public option would have been better and cheaper.

But this is definitely better then what we had..which was expensive for people with health care and no guarantee of not getting booted once they got sick. And emergency health care for everyone else.

And additionally, HMOs, will be signing up people that they normally don't get, young healthy kids..who sometimes wait until they get sick to get health care.

I don't agree with the plan. The public option would have been better and cheaper.

But this is definitely better then what we had..which was expensive for people with health care and no guarantee of not getting booted once they got sick. And emergency health care for everyone else.

You mean finding more people to pay more for other people?

It's still a tax on those that make under 250,000 no matter how you spin it.

I don't know where you are getting that from..but in terms of things to spend federal taxes on..I am for it.

So you get your snazzy F35s and I get the Health Care package for people that can't afford it.

I don't know where you are getting that from..but in terms of things to spend federal taxes on..I am for it.

So you get your snazzy F35s and I get the Health Care package for people that can't afford it.

I don't have healthcare coverage anymore my company drop their healthcare coverage plan. The first of this year. I do not want obamacare I will never except it.

What do you mean you don't know where I am getting that from?
First it was a fine then obama had it reworded as a tax.

You mean finding more people to pay more for other people?

In other words, "Fuck 'em, let them die"?

Republican Health Care Plan for Americans:

230 billion added to deficit

32 million Americans lose HC

Children thrown off parents HC

HC Companies once again able to "cut" sick people

------------------------------------

branch+in+eye.jpg

Republicans screaming, "Somebody, please poke me in the eye"!

Republican Health Care Plan for Americans:

230 billion added to deficit

32 million Americans lose HC

Children thrown off parents HC

HC Companies once again able to "cut" sick people

------------------------------------

branch+in+eye.jpg

Republicans screaming, "Somebody, please poke me in the eye"!

:eusa_whistle: you have posted some shit that has been way over the top, but this time even this shit tops the rest. BULL SHIT.

Forum List

Back