Good Evening

Good evening, and welcome to USMB, Vigilante. Hope you enjoy the boards. I like Mark Levin most of the time, too, especially his research since it is based in probity and not speculation, for which he has been singularly excoriated by those the truth hurts politically.

:puke: [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION] you tinfoiler :tinfoil:

Subversive assholes everywhere!
icon_fU.gif

This will be fun, and entertaining!:eusa_clap:

Congratulations! You have already discovered the answer to everything on here!

Have you heard of Drake_Roberts? He/they hasn't/haven't posted in a while, I think. But I spectated his/their 2nd Civil War thread before I joined, and you sound like you would fit right in with him/them.

When I have some time, I shall investigate him/they!

A word of warning, the three users on one account thing gets pretty confusing sometimes.

A threesome? But aside, I must admit, the stupid does run deep in this forum, and the entertainment is better than most!

When I have some time, I shall investigate him/they!

A word of warning, the three users on one account thing gets pretty confusing sometimes.

A threesome? But aside, I must admit, the stupid does run deep in this forum, and the entertainment is better than most!

Have you read up on him/they? Or was the stupid in reference to my other post?

BTW, not sure if I said this already, but nice avi.

In Ref. to your discovery post! The avi. is perhaps a little "cloak and dagger", but you got the point, as I'm sure others did to! :D

In Ref. to your discovery post! The avi. is perhaps a little "cloak and dagger", but you got the point, as I'm sure others did to! :D

Okay. That makes a lot more sense. For example, their master/mega thread is 50-70 pages long. Something like that. It is still pretty interesting if you have the time.

Okay. That makes a lot more sense. For example, their master/mega thread is 50-70 pages long. Something like that. It is still pretty interesting if you have the time.

I'm here primarily for the entertainment, and annoying the subversives which it appears I have accomplished! :D

Amazing isn't it that the supposed tolerant subversives are more intolerant than the Patriots!

As my screen name implies, I enjoy doing things my way, but have no problems hearing other points of view, and enjoy a spirited debate. FYI, as a political junkie, I agree with Mark Levin 99% of the time.... That alone should lead me into polite political conversation. I'm first year baby boomer, remember the 50's and 60's well, and miss the H*** out of what was once a great cohesive, and ethically moral country. Enough for now, I'll meet you all on the forum...BTW, just call me Vig! :D

Good evening, and welcome to USMB, Vigilante. Hope you enjoy the boards. I like Mark Levin most of the time, too, especially his research since it is based in probity and not speculation, for which he has been singularly excoriated by those the truth hurts politically.

:puke: @freedombecki you tinfoiler :tinfoil:

Why yes, Dottie, yes I am. And Vigilante just handed you yours in the very next post. Do you want it back? :muahaha:

Roll-Your-Weinies.jpg

BTW, I'd like to thank you RIGHT MINDED people that have given me REPS, as it seems the subversives have tried to neg rep me off the forum! Intolerance, the watchword, of the Fascist left! They don't like CONSERVATIVES that want to take part of the conversation, and bring facts, and, if I may add, a biting tongue to lash the little piss ants!

BTW, I'd like to thank you RIGHT MINDED people that have given me REPS, as it seems the subversives have tried to neg rep me off the forum! Intolerance, the watchword, of the Fascist left! They don't like CONSERVATIVES that want to take part of the conversation, and bring facts, and, if I may add, a biting tongue to lash the little piss ants!

Funny how the Republican party is commonly called the RIGHT even by Democrats, isn't it?:lol:

Funny how the Republican party is commonly called the RIGHT even by Democrats, isn't it?:lol:

They know we are right...If you read most subversives (I use that instead of Democrats, as it fits them much better) posts, you realize that they ALL have a mental disorder. To make up for their inadequacies they constantly play the race, sexist, homophobe, religious cards, among their hand of degradation!

They know we are right...If you read most subversives (I use that instead of Democrats, as it fits them much better) posts, you realize that they ALL have a mental disorder. To make up for their inadequacies they constantly play the race, sexist, homophobe, religious cards, among their hand of degradation!

Hilarious. Sadly, I am sure I would find that funnier if I weren't left-handed. Damn.

Hilarious. Sadly, I am sure I would find that funnier if I weren't left-handed. Damn.

As long as you're not left brained, you'll be fine!:D

Honestly, I'm sort of neither party. But I agree with the right nine times out of ten and would run in that party if I ran for office, so... yeah.

Honestly, I'm sort of neither party. But I agree with the right nine times out of ten and would run in that party if I ran for office, so... yeah.

Excellent, one of my favorite Ed Koch quotes was (and he was a confirmed Liberal, but with sanity, sadly missing from 99% of the progs today) was.....

“If you agree with me on 9 out of 12 issues, you should vote for me, if you agree with me on 12 out of 12 issues, you should see a psychiatrist.” :D

Excellent, one of my favorite Ed Koch quotes was (and he was a confirmed Liberal, but with sanity, sadly missing from 99% of the progs today) was.....

“If you agree with me on 9 out of 12 issues, you should vote for me, if you agree with me on 12 out of 12 issues, you should see a psychiatrist.” :D

Anybody who agrees with everything their party believes should probably be examined for insanity.

Anybody who agrees with everything their party believes should probably be examined for insanity.

You notice the Republican's are divided, BUT, the subversive party lies with all hands aboard!

You notice the Republican's are divided, BUT, the subversive party lies with all hands aboard!

Shame that doesn't bode well for the country. You know something isn't right when the crazies rule.

Forum List

Back