Good Evening

Vigilante

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2014
Waiting on the Cowardly Dante!!
As my screen name implies, I enjoy doing things my way, but have no problems hearing other points of view, and enjoy a spirited debate. FYI, as a political junkie, I agree with Mark Levin 99% of the time.... That alone should lead me into polite political conversation. I'm first year baby boomer, remember the 50's and 60's well, and miss the H*** out of what was once a great cohesive, and ethically moral country. Enough for now, I'll meet you all on the forum...BTW, just call me Vig! :D

As my screen name implies, I enjoy doing things my way, but have no problems hearing other points of view, and enjoy a spirited debate. FYI, as a political junkie, I agree with Mark Levin 99% of the time.... That alone should lead me into polite political conversation. I'm first year baby boomer, remember the 50's and 60's well, and miss the H*** out of what was once a great cohesive, and ethically moral country. Enough for now, I'll meet you all on the forum...BTW, just call me Vig! :D

Hello Vig, :D

I am likin` your style already. Great header and great user. Confidence!

Mark. R. Levin, Liberty *and* Tyranny...a great read. :thup:

Thanks for the good introduction and I hope you have yourself a challenging and exciting time at USMB.

Hey Virgil. Welcome. :thup:

Thank you, but if I may correct you, the name is Vig, Virgil or Vergil, as often used, was a character in Dante's Inferno... appropriate, but alas, not I!

We have a Dante. He is around here somewhere....

By the number of members, I was pleasantly surprised to get my first choice in user names.... rarely happens, usually have to go to VigAlante, and hear from the 2 digit IQ crowd that I spelled it wrong, even after explaining why, 3-4 hundred times!

jug_hiii.jpg

Yes Jughead, glad to be aboard, as I see the subversives are active here.... One of the great joys in my life is eating..... Lunch today at the "All you can eat" $15 buffet consisted of 4 dozen oysters on the half shell, and a plate full of boneless, BBQ'd Chinese ribs....absolutely pig heaven, but only do that once a week!....I don't care if it will kill me, as I haven't a chance of being shot by an irate husband catching me with his lovely bride!:D

Yes Jughead, glad to be aboard, as I see the subversives are active here.... One of the great joys in my life is eating..... Lunch today at the "All you can eat" $15 buffet consisted of 4 dozen oysters on the half shell, and a plate full of boneless, BBQ'd Chinese ribs....absolutely pig heaven, but only do that once a week!....I don't care if it will kill me, as I haven't a chance of being shot by an irate husband catching me with his lovely bride!:D
I frequent the All-U-Can-Eat places myself as well. In the past I've been warned by restaurant staff due to the amount of food I was consuming. So I tried spreading out my visits. That didn't work, so now I don't focus only on a few food items, like crab legs, giant shrimp, or dim sum food, I mix my food. This appears to work, as I've not gotten any warnings with this strategy. :)

Hello, Vig. Welcome to USMB!

Good evening, and welcome to USMB, Vigilante. Hope you enjoy the boards. I like Mark Levin most of the time, too, especially his research since it is based in probity and not speculation, for which he has been singularly excoriated by those the truth hurts politically.

I frequent the All-U-Can-Eat places myself as well. In the past I've been warned by restaurant staff due to the amount of food I was consuming. So I tried spreading out my visits. That didn't work, so now I don't focus only on a few food items, like crab legs, giant shrimp, or dim sum food, I mix my food. This appears to work, as I've not gotten any warnings with this strategy. :)

Yes, Being a BIG BOY myself, I've had that happen...my answer to them is my wife only eats chicken, so I'm making up the difference. Usually get a laugh from the host, and all is good after that!

Good evening, and welcome to USMB, Vigilante. Hope you enjoy the boards. I like Mark Levin most of the time, too, especially his research since it is based in probity and not speculation, for which he has been singularly excoriated by those the truth hurts politically.

His common sense approach to Manchurian muslims many unconstitutional agendas, and the wounding of America by the same, one can't deny he continues to hit the nail on the head! Undoubtedly the best representative of the RIGHT view of what should be in this country of all the radio pundits. :up:

Forum List

Back