Good Evening

o please....you are the one hitting the board running your mouth.....about subversive....

no fool like an old fool now is there?

I thought this was what one does here, you seem to do the running of your mouth quite well, for a subversive.

"let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law, and if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for woman to speak in the church."
1 Corinthians 14:34-35

Guess the Bible takes away the freedom of expression from women, huh? ...and this from an agnostic! :badgrin:

Allow me to shit on that parade

She's a no fucking around wican witch

not to mention she's the Dame of the Raw Milk Underground, but we don't talk about that, since it doesn't exist, if you know what I mean

As my screen name implies, I enjoy doing things my way, but have no problems hearing other points of view, and enjoy a spirited debate. FYI, as a political junkie, I agree with Mark Levin 99% of the time.... That alone should lead me into polite political conversation. I'm first year baby boomer, remember the 50's and 60's well, and miss the H*** out of what was once a great cohesive, and ethically moral country. Enough for now, I'll meet you all on the forum...BTW, just call me Vig! :D

:welcome: and go fuck yourself

Thank you, subversive! :badgrin:

o please....you are the one hitting the board running your mouth.....about subversive....

no fool like an old fool now is there?

I thought this was what one does here, you seem to do the running of your mouth quite well, for a subversive.

"let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law, and if they will learn anything, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for woman to speak in the church."
1 Corinthians 14:34-35

Guess the Bible takes away the freedom of expression from women, huh? ...and this from an agnostic! :badgrin:

Allow me to shit on that parade

She's a no fucking around wican witch

not to mention she's the Dame of the Raw Milk Underground, but we don't talk about that, since it doesn't exist, if you know what I mean

I'm not sure that a GOD exists, but I'm damn sure that there is no such thing as a fucking witch....bitch, yes!

As my screen name implies, I enjoy doing things my way, but have no problems hearing other points of view, and enjoy a spirited debate. FYI, as a political junkie, I agree with Mark Levin 99% of the time.... That alone should lead me into polite political conversation. I'm first year baby boomer, remember the 50's and 60's well, and miss the H*** out of what was once a great cohesive, and ethically moral country. Enough for now, I'll meet you all on the forum...BTW, just call me Vig! :D

Hello, Vig. Welcome to USMB!

Thank you, sir, a wonderful user name you have there. I was thinking of using Ronaldo Maximus, but Vigilante is my usual handle, and as such was my weapon of choice.

And an excellent user name to you, good sir.

you are a Levinite/am radio denizen? :eusa_doh: You'll fit right in w/ a certain crowd here. :tinfoil:

Excellent, perhaps we can all get together and discuss how to dispatch the subversives. :badgrin:

Have you heard of Drake_Roberts? He/they hasn't/haven't posted in a while, I think. But I spectated his/their 2nd Civil War thread before I joined, and you sound like you would fit right in with him/them.

you are a Levinite/am radio denizen? :eusa_doh: You'll fit right in w/ a certain crowd here. :tinfoil:

Excellent, perhaps we can all get together and discuss how to dispatch the subversives. :badgrin:

Have you heard of Drake_Roberts? He/they hasn't/haven't posted in a while, I think. But I spectated his/their 2nd Civil War thread before I joined, and you sound like you would fit right in with him/them.

When I have some time, I shall investigate him/they!

Welcome to the USMB! :)

Merci Beaucoup....
039.gif

Hmm.. So Vigilante..do you take the law into your own hands?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Good evening, and welcome to USMB, Vigilante. Hope you enjoy the boards. I like Mark Levin most of the time, too, especially his research since it is based in probity and not speculation, for which he has been singularly excoriated by those the truth hurts politically.

:puke: [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION] you tinfoiler :tinfoil:

Good evening, and welcome to USMB, Vigilante. Hope you enjoy the boards. I like Mark Levin most of the time, too, especially his research since it is based in probity and not speculation, for which he has been singularly excoriated by those the truth hurts politically.

:puke: [MENTION=29697]freedombecki[/MENTION] you tinfoiler :tinfoil:

Subversive assholes everywhere!
icon_fU.gif

This will be fun, and entertaining!:eusa_clap:

When I have some time, I shall investigate him/they!

A word of warning, the three users on one account thing gets pretty confusing sometimes.

Forum List

Back