Hello

I'm a 60yo MWM, fiscally conservative and socially moderate. I'm best described as a Libertarian. I was a frequent poster and member of the old Tennessean newspaper forum in Nashville, Tn using this same name.

Howdy. I like the .45 Carry sentiment (although it's a little hard to conceal). I prefer the 9mm but to each his own. Welcome.

I'm a 60yo MWM, fiscally conservative and socially moderate. I'm best described as a Libertarian. I was a frequent poster and member of the old Tennessean newspaper forum in Nashville, Tn using this same name.

Welcome and always wear a vest. As Becki noted many here are packing. :D

With a handle like that you are probably un-infected by the Ayers-Obama jism spreading through our society by way of the American education system, the media and popular culture which reduces its victims to walking, talking, anti-American Zombies bent on defeating the forces of Patriotism, Godliness and a respect for our Constitution as the Founding Fathers wrote and intended it.

If so, welcome!

:D

Forum List

Back