Good evening, all.

AmandaBR

Rookie
Mar 16, 2013
I'm a survivor of the infamous PE2000 Yahoo message board that mysteriously closed this month after a 14 year run. I'm here to see what people have to say about what's going on in our world, and offer an opinion of my own along the way.

I'm a survivor of the infamous PE2000 Yahoo message board that mysteriously closed this month after a 14 year run. I'm here to see what people have to say about what's going on in our world, and offer an opinion of my own along the way.

Welcome!!! The PK2 can't even post there anymore

Welcome!

:thewave:

The world fucking sucks. Welcome to thunder dome.

Welcome to USMB, AmandaBr. Hope you enjoy the boards.

It's a jungle here, Chief. Be careful

- harry_truman_fan

That is complete non-sense. By the way would you like the metal sledge-hammer or the chainsaw? :eusa_shifty:

That is complete non-sense. By the way would you like the metal sledge-hammer or the chainsaw? :eusa_shifty:

Oh and, Welcome. :D

(Take the sledge-hammer, the chainsaw runs out of gas too quickly.)

Forum List

Back