Good day to all....PatekPhilippe here...

PatekPhilippe

Jul 30, 2009
Sasebo Japan
Retired Navy.

I spent a couple years on the now defunct MSNBC Politics message board. I see that there are a few immigrants from that board here also...unfortunately they are all LIBTARDS!:cuckoo:

I collect watches and I'm still gainfully employed.

Good taste in time pieces apparently. Welcome

Apparently.

patek_philippe_watches.gif

Welcome Patekphilippe

Patek...

MSN's UK message boards are still up-and-running...

You'll find a lot of refugees at...

( news.uk.msn.com/opinion/message-boards )

...mostly in the "General Discussion" zone; some in the "Politics" zone.

Things are quiet over there as I write this but there's been a lot of activity there in the past 48 hours.

Same mix of Left and Right as on the defunct "Politics" board.

Fewer trolls, but I don't expect that to last long, as more-and-more find their way over there.

Don't know how long the activity over there will last, or how long the UK boards will continue to remain up and running, but folks are beginning to leave bread-crumbs (links) behind, suggesting different boards, and there is some semi-interesting chatter already developing over there (although, admittedly, The Community is still suffering from shell-shock, two days later).

Regards,

Kondor

neo con tards...!!! i love someone who hits the door name calling....

so lets get this out of the way...fuck yourself.

Last edited:
Retired Navy.

I spent a couple years on the now defunct MSNBC Politics message board. I see that there are a few immigrants from that board here also...unfortunately they are all LIBTARDS!:cuckoo:

I collect watches and I'm still gainfully employed.

WELCOME PATEKPHILIPPE!

and thank you for protecting our country!

Rose.jpg

Thanks Kondor3...I looked around the UK boards...a little stuffy over there...but I figure that the Americans won't last too long......I bet more and more of them end up here.

PixieStix...as soon as I can...I will post a pic of my COMEX and SBS Milsub and a few Pateks I've aquired over the years.

nice name callling in rep there .....gaytard...is that the best you can do....by the way ....i am neither gay nor a retard but i see how you are. i guess you can name call but no one else can....

My my...aren't your panties all in a twist ......

You're boring.....no wonder you spend your entire waking existence looking for legitimacy and friends on a message board.
:funnyface:

Forum List

Back