Hello All

Gudrid

Bilderbergs' Catcher
Jul 30, 2009
Illinois
I'm looking for an interesting discussion board. This place looks like it fits the bill. So...hi there. About me - I'm married with kidlets, born and raised in the south, now living in the midwest. I like raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens.

I like raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens.

When you're done waxing poetic, clean my chimney would ya?

WELCOME Gudrid!

nepotism.jpg

I like raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens.

When you're done waxing poetic, clean my chimney would ya?

Maybe. I've heard that a sweep is as lucky, as lucky can be. :razz:

Strollingbones - it's not easy, but I try to muddle on.

Hi Jen. :)

You can blow them a kiss and that's lucky too.

On a side note, I remember these lyrics without looking them up. I suspect those brains cells should be put to better use.

I'm looking for an interesting discussion board. This place looks like it fits the bill. So...hi there. About me - I'm married with kidlets, born and raised in the south, now living in the midwest. I like raindrops on roses, whiskers on kittens, bright copper kettles, and warm woolen mittens.

Welcome :) We've been off to a good start so far :) Hope you enjoy the forum. Ive found this forum to be alright....there are a few people on here that cant display anything but ignorance and insults.. but I deal with them like I do children...as you've seen :) I hope to see more of you in the forums from here on out :) Your cool people :)

Jamie

Welcome to the playground. Did you bring some toys? I too was raised in the South and moved here to the Midwest because that's where my wife was from. I get by ok because I laugh at 'em alot up here! There's lots of neat folks here and some that could be alot neater... I'm sure we'll hack with each other soon enough... You'll like bones once you learn her sense of humor. She'll crack you up. Lot's of others here too. If you can't laugh with them, laugh at them!

NW Illinois puts you near Wisconsin I think? (I have no sense of geography...). We just got back from Wisconsin. I love it there. Just beautiful with friendly, interesting people. Can't wait to go back. I'm in southern Illinois, just across the river from St. Louis.

I have toys, but they're kind of lame. You have to go to Japan for the really good toys.

Forum List

Back