Gonna move on...

Frank Apisa

Jul 30, 2016
...after a very short stay.

Only been here a week, but it is not for me.

WAY TOO MANY of the posts are just variations of "You are an idiot" or "I know how to spell F U C K."

These kinds of discussions used to be fun...when the Internet discussion idea was relatively new. Now...they are just tiresome.

Best of luck to everyone here.

Sorry. If you stayed, though, those of us who agree with you might have someone to talk to.

This is the first time I've seen you. Never mind. You must know what you're doing, after all you gave the place four days! OK, then. Nice to meet you. Good-bye.

WAY TOO MANY of the posts are just variations of "You are an idiot" or "I know how to spell F U C K."

These kinds of discussions used to be fun...when the Internet discussion idea was relatively new. Now...they are just tiresome.

I'm getting tired of it too, that's why I'm in the general discussion area. Even the FZ went form funny to mostly people cussing each other out over politic's. I have another board for times like that,it doesn't allow flaming but the board moves more slowly than USMB so I keep both sites. If you don't come back it's been nice talking to you.

Fucking leave already. Goddamn, asshole mother fucking douchebag bitch whore.
Oh and Cun+

There are boards more moderated than this one. I hope you find what you are looking for. This board is the most active precisely because free speech is not limited except in a few, specific instances. Have you checked out the clean debate zone? It may be more up your alley.

Admin is not going to change the mod rules just to become like all the other, less popular sites because that would be the death of USMB. Maybe they could be convinced to moderate the CDZ more heavily, but that would be about all you can hope for. The ignore feature would help you to weed out the ones you don't want to hear without affecting members who do want to hear them.

Good luck and take care. ♡

Leave, many sites censor free speech and conservative views..

Stupid fucking liberal pussy

...glad to be joining a new forum.

I've been participating in these things for the last two decades...discussing mostly politics, religion, and philosophy...the kind of stuff you are not supposed to discuss in non-cyber life.

I'm an Independent who champions a very progressive agenda.

I'm an agnostic who prefers not to use descriptors like "agnostic" except as a shortcut. My "agnosticism" is best expressed as...

I do not know if there is a GOD or if there are gods;
I do not know if there are no gods;
I see no reason to suspect gods CANNOT EXIST;
I see no reason to suspect that gods MUST EXIST...that they are needed to explain existence;
I do not see enough unambiguous evidence upon which to base a meaningful guess in either direction...

...so I don't.

Looking forward to discussions here.

Good luck, we'll pray for you...

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your F U C K ing way out.

Forum List

Back