Golan Heights is Officially Part of Israel

ILOVEISRAEmember: 35639 said:
It’s what happens when you’re at work; someone starts talking to you and that becomes the main focus. You should try it sometime . No comment about your Racist remarks; Pro Palestinian bigoted Mentality.
You defend an apartheid regime and you call me racist?

You refer to Jews as looking a certain way yet you’re not Racist? You wouldn’t feel that way if Jews expressed Blacks using certain physical Characteristics stating They all look alike to me. Typical bigoted Racist Pro Palestinian mentality

Last edited:
You refer to Jews as looking a certain way yet you’re not Racist? You wouldn’t feel that way if Jews expressed Blacks using certain physical Characteristics stating They all look alike to me. Typical bigoted Racist Pro Palestinian mentality
I was referring to Israeli's, not Jews.

You ever get tired of being wrong?

Apartheid regime?

Why is it that you rely on silly, meaningless slogans?
Because it was codified into Israeli law.

They want to be known as the Jewish State. That's apartheid!
None of the Non Jews, citizens of Israel think of themselves, and their country, as being under an Apartheid regime.
And many are proud to serve not only in government but in the Military.

Now, how are you going to get a poll from all of them and force them to say that they live under apartheid, when they are not?

I was referring to Israeli's, not Jews.

You ever get tired of being wrong?

That would be like me stating that all black Africans look alike to me ( Unlike those who come from Haiti, Jamaica, etc.) You never get tired of being Racist, ignorant and stupid

Apartheid regime?

But it’s OK to have Muslim and Arab States? What about Abbas who states no Israelis inside “ Palestine “ or their denial of Jews to their Holy Sites? :ahole-1:

RE: Golan Heights is Officially Part of Israel
⁜→ Billo_Really, Sixties Fan, Hollie, et al,

This entire idea of Israel being an "apartheid state" is simply a bad interpretation of the law and the intent.

Elements of Crimes • International Criminal Court said:
Article 7 (1) (j) Crime Against Humanity of Apartheid
Elements of the Offense (Pager 12):

1. The perpetrator committed an inhumane act against one or more persons.
2. Such was an act referred to in article 7, paragraph 1, of the Statute, or was an act of a character similar to any of those acts.
3. The perpetrator was aware of the factual circumstances that established the character of the act.
4. The conduct was committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups.
5. The perpetrator intended to maintain such regime by that conduct.
6. The conduct was committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against a civilian population.
7. The perpetrator knew that the conduct was part of or intended the conduct to be part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against a civilian population.[/indnet]

Apartheid regime?

None of the Non Jews, citizens of Israel think of themselves, and their country, as being under an Apartheid regime.

Now, how are you going to get a poll from all of them and force them to say that they live under apartheid when they are not?
(COMMENT)

1, The enforcement of Immigration and Customs Laws at the border is NOT an "inhumane act."

2. Article 7, Paragraph 1, of the Statute
The application and interpretation of law pursuant to this article must be consistent with internationally recognized human rights, and be without any adverse distinction founded on grounds such as gender as defined in article 7, paragraph 3, age, race, colour, language, religion or belief, political or other opinion, national, ethnic or social origin, wealth, birth or other status.

(a) Murder;

All cases in which the crime of Murder is alledged, is investigated by Israeli Authorities. The adjudication is made by the relevent police and security services for Judical action where required.

(b) Extermination;

NONE.

(c) Enslavement;

NONE.

(d) Deportation or forcible transfer of population;

NONE.

(e) Imprisonment or other severe deprivation of physical liberty in violation of fundamental rules of international law; 1Paragraph 2 of article 5 (“The Court shall exercise jurisdiction over the crime of aggression once a provision is adopted in accordance with articles 121 and 123 defining the crime and setting out the conditions under which the Court shall exercise jurisdiction with respect to this crime. Such a provision shall be consistent with the relevant provisions of the Charter of the United Nations.”) was deleted in accordance with RC/Res.6, annex I, of 11 June 2010. Rome Statute of the International Criminal Court.

Exceptions for the administration of legal practices in the due course of obligations public order and safety and in cases where:

Claimaints committed Criminal Acts directed against a State with the intention of - or calculated to - cause death or serious bodily injury to the civilian population, or to any other person not taking an active part in the hostilities, the purpose of such act, by its nature or context, is to intimidate a population and to compel a government or an international organization to do (or to abstain from doing) some act that furthers the criminal objective.

Claimants committed offences which is solely intended to harm the Occupying Power.

Claimants committed offences which constitute an attempt on the life or limb of members of the occupying forces or administration, a grave collective danger, nor seriously damage the property of the occupying forces or administration or the installations used by them.

Claimants committed offences which constitute espionage, of serious acts of sabotage against the military installations of the Occupying Power.

Claimants committed acts which constitute intentional offences causing the death of one or more persons.

(f) Torture;

NONE.

(g) Rape, sexual slavery, enforced prostitution, forced pregnancy, enforced sterilization, or any other form of sexual violence of comparable gravity;

NONE.

(h) Persecution against any identifiable group or collectivity on political, racial, national, ethnic, cultural, religious, gender as defined in paragraph 3, or other grounds that are universally recognized as impermissible under international law, in connection with any act referred to in this paragraph or any crime within the jurisdiction of the Court;

Border barriers established for Israeli law enforcement agencies and security services to enforce the immigration laws and to investigate criminal and terrorist activity of any such organizations and aliens within the Soveriegnty of Israel or attempting to enter Israel.

(i) Enforced disappearance of persons;

NONE.
3. The perpetrator was aware of the factual circumstances that established the character of the act.

NOT APPLICABLE. Matters are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction of Israel.

Israel has the inherent right of national self-defence and to take measures necessary to maintain territorial integrity, as well as the protection of Israeli interests under agreement for peace and security elsewhere.

4 The conduct was committed in the context of an institutionalized regime of systematic oppression and domination by one racial group over any other racial group or groups.

NOT APPLICABLE. Israel has the inherent right to repel intervention in matters which are essentially within the domestic jurisdiction.

5. The perpetrator intended to maintain such regime by that conduct.

Israel has the right to protect and defend its existence from external and hostile activity.

6. The conduct was committed as part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against a civilian population.

NOT APPLICABLE. Every nation has the inherent right to that what actions as may be necessary to neutralize threats against the sovereignty or territorial integrity.

7. The perpetrator knew that the conduct was part of or intended the conduct to be part of a widespread or systematic attack directed against a civilian population.

NOT APPLICABLE. No widespread or systematic attack directed against any civilian population. Israel takes every effort to avoid civilian casualties when hostile activities “utilizing the presence of a civilian or other protected person to render certain points, areas or military forces immune from military operations” of gain a military advantage.

Most Respectfully,
R​

I refuse as well, it was never Tramps to give.

If it makes you unhappy, I am even more for it.

Her name is SHERI.

Huh?

She changed her name; I recognize her posts. Her initial Username was SHERI. When the Fogel family was murdered her quote; “ They reap what they sow”

Oh...she is famous.

Or in
I refuse as well, it was never Tramps to give.

If it makes you unhappy, I am even more for it.

Her name is SHERI.

Huh?

She changed her name; I recognize her posts. Her initial Username was SHERI. When the Fogel family was murdered her quote; “ They reap what they sow”

Oh...she is famous.

Or infamous

Then how do you explain the low turnout of Arab-Israeli's in the last election?

Palestinian-Israeli's are not allowed to serve in the military.

Now, how are you going to get a poll from all of them and force them to say that they live under apartheid, when they are not?
From the same way you think you can speak for all of them.

Forum List

Back