Did Bibi "collude" with the Russians too?

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012
According to the American Left and their cronies in the media, Netanyahu was getting killed in the polls, he was a warmongering racist and Islamophobe and there was no path to victory for him.

Until he won.

So there can only be one reason why he won, he must have colluded with the Russians. I suggest we recruit Mueller for another witch hunt, Israeli style.

Oh sorry, they already started one on him before the election, and the people still voted for him.

Winning!

Last edited:
According to the American Left and their cronies in the media, Netanyahu was getting killed in the polls, he was a warmongering racist and Islamophobe and there was no path to victory for him.

Until he won.

So there can only be one reason why he won, he must have colluded with the Russians. I suggest we recruit Mueller for another witch hunt, Israeli style.

Oh sorry, they already started one on him before the election, and the people still voted for him.

Winning!

Bibi an Islamophobe??? Why should he feel that way; because they have one thing in common; the destruction of Israel? I would call them TERMITES!!!

According to the psychopathic Left ....everybody colluded with Putin's Russia...............Bibi included....heck ...the whole world colluded with Russia!

I mean everybody....:cuckoo: these people are sick!

TmLV3yF.jpg

According to the psychopathic Left ....everybody colluded with Putin's Russia...............Bibi included....heck ...the whole world colluded with Russia!

I mean everybody....:cuckoo: these people are sick!

TmLV3yF.jpg
"These people are sick!"

That quote by Trump is one of his best.

I detest Trump and I am a fervent pro-Zionist and pro-Israeli advocate.

Don’t compare Trump with Bibi. One of them actually has intelligence and a set of balls. Netanyahu is a national treasure the U.S. wishes it could have in a leader.

The Left loves Red China, so naturally they dislike Putin, as their Greenwich, Conn. financial backers direct them to. I find it hilarious Democrats still pretend they're for ' the little people' when all they do all day is shill for the Davos Set and Red Chinese imperialism, and take up shilling for Islamic terror states as a hobby.

I detest Trump and I am a fervent pro-Zionist and pro-Israeli advocate.

Don’t compare Trump with Bibi. One of them actually has intelligence and a set of balls. Netanyahu is a national treasure the U.S. wishes it could have in a leader.
Well there was a poll that if Bibi could run for president of the US, he'd probably win. However I think you are underestimating Trump, if you look at how he won the nomination over 17 well known Republicans, and then beat crooked Hillary who had the Obama admin, the CIA and FBI conspiring to frame Trump and get her elected, plus the fact that Trump spent significantly less that Hillary, I'd say he's a pretty smart man that knows how to get things done.

The Left loves Red China, so naturally they dislike Putin, as their Greenwich, Conn. financial backers direct them to. I find it hilarious Democrats still pretend they're for ' the little people' when all they do all day is shill for the Davos Set and Red Chinese imperialism, and take up shilling for Islamic terror states as a hobby.
Democrats use the Saul Alinsky communist anything goes playbook, they divide and create animosity among along racial, ethnic, and economic lines, in order to create more voters and therefore more power. its also very interesting that the most corrupt high crime cities in the US are totally run by Democrats.
Study: Liberal big cities most corrupt in the U.S.

The reason Dems are so anti Bibi is because the Muslim Botherhood and various anti American, antisemtic terrorist groups have now found a home with the Democratic Party, so once again they are just appeasing their voter base. Remember that Obama the Chicago thug tried to interfere in Netanyahu's first election. Speaking of "election interference".

Forum List

Back